d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Love Line > I Can't Find Anyone
123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1,984,628.69
Dec 9 2021 07:30pm
they say the right one comes eventually but im not so sure about that anymore since ive been looking for more than a decade

I have nothing bad physically(not short,fat, shit on my face nor bald) but im not very smart either(bad grades, bad investments, failed at every important interview, trust the wrong people almost all the time, rather hold grudges forever than forgive)

my main problem is that im too picky, looking for someone attractive that doesn't want/have children, rather stay at home than travel and doesn't have wacko leftist views remove probably 99% of women already
another problem is that im poor and my job is very unstable, selling currency in video games as a living is either hit or miss every year but its either that or do something that pays as much for 10x the effort in a grocery store
another problem l have is im too honest and ends up saying something l shouldnt have then l get ignored/ghosted
last problem l have is im not passionate on anything l can do currently, l always loved arena fps games but they ended up all dying in my lifetime and nothing new for over 4 years now is getting depressing

my question is what should l do and where should l go to improves my chances without changing too much of myself? not really looking to get another job either, l like what l do but sometimes l get scammed 400kfg there then l get chain banned on all my accounts there and then no profit for a whole year.
Gold: 110,124.89
Dec 10 2021 02:26pm
it sounds like there is a lot more troubling you than just the inability to form a relationship currently

think of it this way: every individual person probably has 6 or 7 chances at a real, meaningful partnership throughout their life

just try your best to recognize what you want and what you offer in a partnership, and seek someone who is likeminded

the rest is working to maintain it
Gold: 1,438.43
Dec 10 2021 02:49pm
It also sounds like too much at once.

Be patient and figure out some of those questions about yourself and your own life first and THEN possibly worry about a relationship. Once you do find someone worth while, you don't want it quickly ruined because you're overwhelmed with personal issues.

Figure out the work issue. What you're doing is more along the "entrepreneur" and "solopreneur" route. So you either need to figure out another way to get money coming in to fund the game trading if you arent able to go all in with it. Running a business is like a newborn: you need to constantly feed it, nurture it and spend time on it or it dies. Be honest with yourself if you are willing to commit to it all day and if you have been doing whatever it takes.

Take up exercise and the gym. The health benefits are common sense at this point and it will do nothing but show on the outside as you have more energy, slightly more muscle over time, etc etc.

Taking the time to focus on you will show trust me. People notice when someone is dressed ok walking with confidence and having a coy smile like they have had one hell of a super day. People also notice when someone looks like they are trying to avoid conversations, just rolled out of their cave and might have rabies.

If you better yourself and take some time to focus on just you, you will attract the right person eventually who wants some of what you're offering.
Gold: 3,659.00
Dec 11 2021 10:55am
You sound ALOT like me.

I would pick up the gym. You don’t have to do 2 hours and crazy heavy lifting or hours of cardio. You are not preparing for the Olympia. 30-45 minutes All you need. Lift quality reps, as you become more in tune with lifting you can then start cranking it up in terms of weight, reps, time etc.

The gym truly is a key to a lot of this.

I have been shot down by more women than all the planes from WW2 to present. I’m not kidding either. But I remained persistent in talking to women. Just introducing myself and making small talk. Working at a grocery store really helped overcome my social anxiety and made me feel more confident when approaching women.

You build yourself up physically, mentally. Women can tell.

As far as financials is concerned. Maybe look into some trade work. Not framing or drywall. But electrical, hvac, plumbing, remodel bathrooms, roofing, etc. it’s hard work but the money is great. Hell who knows where that leads

All in all what ever you do, key is consistency. Make changes that benefit you (don’t think your being selfish because you want to improve yourself) it all comes with time. Sooner you plant the seed, the sooner you enjoy the fruits of your labor. Best wishes
Gold: 23.73
Warn: 30%
Dec 11 2021 08:17pm
lotta gym talk in this thread. I assume weight and confidence are interwtwined. Eat less. IT's the #1 thing u can do and that gives you some confidence and perspective as well.
Gold: 0.00
Dec 12 2021 06:32pm
Solo travel to the places you've always wanted to go and I bet you'll find another person doing the same.

1. Solo Travel
2. Find another solo traveler
3. ???
4. Profit
Gold: 100.00
Dec 16 2021 10:01am
You have a lot of self criticism in that post.

Until you get comfortable with your own life you won’t ever find a relationship worth having.
Gold: 1,193.10
Dec 22 2021 11:39pm
the trick is not to search for a relationship. search for friendship and not in women specifically, but people. Women want men that are happy to be around, not a man to make happy. surround yourself with things that you enjoy. it seems your ambition towards the things you love are not loud and proud as they should be. You are not happy in your job and it is obvious. find not a new job but a career surrounded by a small group of close people. I prefer landscape construction teams that I run with apprentices...etc

you need to be happy and confident in everything you do and if you aren't change it, dont rationalize it to yourself. seek groups to do things outside and the women will be there.

also - be more open. most people like to travel and i would say a good 50% of people aren't homebodies. you want an opposite too if you are home all the time, so you can have the house, she the world. don't box yourself in with your own social parameters, you are too young, always learning, and always changing.
Gold: 337.21
Dec 27 2021 06:53am
What do you want?
Gold: 1,211.01
Dec 27 2021 07:03am
Find some small town chick .
Advantage: probably not a social media ho, right and family oriented views, can probably cook and stay at home

Disadvantages :
she won’t move away with you to a city, will probably want married because her family will disown if she doesn’t

She probably passes by All her hick exes on a weekly basis
Go Back To Love Line Topic List
123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll