d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Love Line > Big Decision Dump Or Pump ?
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 39.00
Dec 9 2021 01:28pm
Decision
I found the most sexi latina girl you could ever image.. shes a wild tiger. She wants me to take her out on a date and netflix and chill every night. She told me she has penis. just kidding lol. no the problem here is that she dosent like bad boys. that is just turnoff for me. she have no taste of movies. iam not going to watch sex and the city. Would that be a deal breaker for you? this is TO much for me man! cant handle it

dump or pump ?
Gold: 115,124.89
Dec 10 2021 02:28pm
your goal is sex?

30 min episode of some chick flick for hours of entertainment isn't bad
Gold: 100.00
Dec 16 2021 10:00am
Quote (Kevinfradanmark @ Dec 9 2021 01:28pm)
Decision
I found the most sexi latina girl you could ever image.. shes a wild tiger. She wants me to take her out on a date and netflix and chill every night. She told me she has penis. just kidding lol. no the problem here is that she dosent like bad boys. that is just turnoff for me. she have no taste of movies. iam not going to watch sex and the city. Would that be a deal breaker for you? this is TO much for me man! cant handle it

dump or pump ?

If I were her I would dump you.

So I guess you should probably just go find someone that you actually like to be around?
Go Back To Love Line Topic List
Closed New Topic New Poll