d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > General Help > Diablo Leveling Question.
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Dec 2 2021 10:51am

So im level 96 I was just curious the fastest way to level at this point. I've just been doing baal runs but someone told me tonight that i should just be doing chaos. Can anyone give me some insight??? Ive seen people do Cbaal runs both chaos and baal in one game but i feel like i could bust out baal runs way faster than 1 cbaal game. HALP ME PLZ
Gold: 1,000.69
Dec 2 2021 10:55am
As i understand, Diablo himself and wave 4/5
From 98 only Diablo+Baal

https://forums.d2jsp.org/forum.php?f=148

Ask here for better view and opinions

This post was edited by UCALL on Dec 2 2021 10:56am
Gold: 2,858.20
Dec 2 2021 10:56am
Hi Kola,

Chaos/baal is the fastest, it depends on the clear speed but ultimately baal runs is the quickest. Not baal itself but just the waves.

If the runner constantly remakes due to souls/dolls, then over time chaos provides more XP than baal runs.

But the best way is XP shrine -> Anni -> Baal minons and remake and rerun as quick as possible.

e/ I also want to input, if you want speed, in-between waves you want to clear the worldstone, but make sure you're back at the wave in time.

-Krawk

This post was edited by Krawk on Dec 2 2021 10:57am
Dec 2 2021 11:00am
Thanks everyone!
Trade Assistant
Gold: 14,644.00
Trader: Trusted
Dec 2 2021 03:33pm
Quote (Koia @ Dec 2 2021 08:51am)
So im level 96 I was just curious the fastest way to level at this point. I've just been doing baal runs but someone told me tonight that i should just be doing chaos. Can anyone give me some insight??? Ive seen people do Cbaal runs both chaos and baal in one game but i feel like i could bust out baal runs way faster than 1 cbaal game. HALP ME PLZ

Hey Koia,

I will be happy to send you a link to a youtube video where it was technically calculated and proven that doing chaos by itself is the fastest way. You can absolutely combine chaos runs with baal minions, however, make sure not to waste time killing baal himself.

Additionally, a nice little bonus that people often forget about is Ondal's Wisdom staff, which I believe is the only weapon in game that gives you +5% to exp; combine it with a cheap anni x/x/10 and you have a solid 15% boost which is quite nice.

My recommendation is get a full party, equip the staff and the anni and focus solely on chaos. If you can find a quick xp shrine in cold plain/stony field - good, if not - don’t waste too much time looking for it.

Hope this helps :)

This post was edited by TonyZD2R on Dec 2 2021 03:36pm
Dec 2 2021 05:11pm
Quote (TonyZD2R @ Dec 2 2021 04:33pm)
Hey Koia,

I will be happy to send you a link to a youtube video where it was technically calculated and proven that doing chaos by itself is the fastest way. You can absolutely combine chaos runs with baal minions, however, make sure not to waste time killing baal himself.

Additionally, a nice little bonus that people often forget about is Ondal's Wisdom staff, which I believe is the only weapon in game that gives you +5% to exp; combine it with a cheap anni x/x/10 and you have a solid 15% boost which is quite nice.

My recommendation is get a full party, equip the staff and the anni and focus solely on chaos. If you can find a quick xp shrine in cold plain/stony field - good, if not - don’t waste too much time looking for it.

Hope this helps :)

Thank you so much and sure send me the video <3
Go Back To General Help Topic List
Add Reply New Topic