d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Strategy & Guides > Pvp - Hammerdin Compilation > D2:R
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 44,713.24
Dec 12 2021 07:17pm
Quote (gel87 @ Nov 30 2021 02:01am)
Nice video mate :)

Looks fun, any1 know prices for enigma now? :p

enigma is like 2.6kish

ber is like 1450 to 1500 right now
Gold: 18,288.76
Dec 12 2021 09:38pm
Quote (AlphaBetaGammaDelta @ Nov 30 2021 11:20am)
It's gonna be a lot easier to chain the combo when throwlock returns in the new patch.

do you mean chainlocks? attack -> lock -> teleport cycle?

throwlock? you might be meaning a fhr lock

Gold: 30,000.00
Dec 13 2021 12:02am
Quote (WiseWolf @ Dec 13 2021 04:38am)
do you mean chainlocks? attack -> lock -> teleport cycle?

throwlock? you might be meaning a fhr lock

He meant throwlock left side - a trick that help you chainlocking with hammers.
Dec 13 2021 03:25am
Quote (DHA @ Dec 12 2021 11:02pm)
He meant throwlock left side - a trick that help you chainlocking with hammers.

oh that

its still a namelock to me but i never use it because locking on left is easier
Gold: 1,110.00
Dec 14 2021 12:39am
Quote (WiseWolf @ Dec 13 2021 10:25am)
oh that

its still a namelock to me but i never use it because locking on left is easier

U dont seem to understand this.
It does not matter which skill u use to lock enemies with, but usually this is hammer or smite, then when the times comes u swap to throw, then tele and without ever releasing the left button u click to perform tele on right button, and the character tele on target, even if he moved a little. Now u can relock which is easy due to u already have ur mouse in spot. U can also foh-throwlock with correct timing to avoid foh delay on teleport.

Since ur more concerned with absorb and 10k life with 14 support chars in town u never learn to really duel. Joined 2009 and still dont know what throwlock are used for... Then acts as a pvp god on d2jsp^^

This post was edited by gel87 on Dec 14 2021 12:41am
Dec 15 2021 03:32am
Quote (gel87 @ Dec 13 2021 11:39pm)
U dont seem to understand this.
It does not matter which skill u use to lock enemies with, but usually this is hammer or smite, then when the times comes u swap to throw, then tele and without ever releasing the left button u click to perform tele on right button, and the character tele on target, even if he moved a little. Now u can relock which is easy due to u already have ur mouse in spot. U can also foh-throwlock with correct timing to avoid foh delay on teleport.

Since ur more concerned with absorb and 10k life with 14 support chars in town u never learn to really duel. Joined 2009 and still dont know what throwlock are used for... Then acts as a pvp god on d2jsp^^

lol someone has a chip on your shoulder and that is a bit of a stretch, i started d2 in 2000 joined jsp in 09

i have no problem killing players

if i use throw on left or auras or what ever on right a lock is a lock. since im usually on a druid i just use right click namelocks with nado

since im usually on druids or necs i dont commonly use foh to namelock ever on my pallys so its just a method i dont use but does not mean i dont know of.

i do practice what i preach and no the reason i use sorb is not because im "bad" sorb is not needed, the goal is to disadvantage the players via any means

lvl 99 -> more life more damage more street cred
perf gear -> more damage more swag
correctly built/geared char -> highly functional in all situations
countermeasures for elemental
countermeasures for physical
counter measures for casted spells
increasing life with support chars
increasing damage with support chars

so that is the gear side / support side

player side is mastery of pvp basics like namelocks, chainlocks, blindspotting, anti blindspotting, walk casting, dsynk, team tactics

the third part is exploiting the game
i want to remote view players gear
i want to know how much res the players have
i want to know appx life the players have and what cost of the gear so i can size up the player, this also shows me how he could be countering my chars build and if there is any mistakes i myself can exploit

i pvp every day, i never said i was a "god"

will i lose vs an elemental build if correct methods an counter measures are taken? no (no one should ever lose to elemental)
phy or magic: it depends on the quality of gear of the player and level of skill of the player: odds are very high ill win but i am not perfect

example: there is a few people who are very good in nvn duels and can beat me, but i can beat them if im on my druid vs there druid or nec so we all have different skill sets with different builds

in the end its not the chars that do the killing its how the player uses them most effectively

and since you actually took the time to hunt down my comment and did not take into account context of the comment i can assume you in irl have a small *****8 and are apart of the incel movement, you dont sound like your fun at parties much less are invited.
Gold: 1,110.00
Dec 15 2021 05:06am
Quote (WiseWolf @ Dec 15 2021 10:32am)
lol someone has a chip on your shoulder and that is a bit of a stretch, i started d2 in 2000 joined jsp in 09

i have no problem killing players

if i use throw on left or auras or what ever on right a lock is a lock. since im usually on a druid i just use right click namelocks with nado

since im usually on druids or necs i dont commonly use foh to namelock ever on my pallys so its just a method i dont use but does not mean i dont know of.

i do practice what i preach and no the reason i use sorb is not because im "bad" sorb is not needed, the goal is to disadvantage the players via any means

lvl 99 -> more life more damage more street cred
perf gear -> more damage more swag
correctly built/geared char -> highly functional in all situations
countermeasures for elemental
counter measures for casted spells
increasing life with support chars
increasing damage with support chars

so that is the gear side / support side

player side is mastery of pvp basics like namelocks, chainlocks, blindspotting, anti blindspotting, walk casting, dsynk, team tactics

the third part is exploiting the game
i want to know appx life the players have and what cost of the gear so i can size up the player, this also shows me how he could be countering my chars build and if there is any mistakes i myself can exploit

i pvp every day, i never said i was a "god"

will i lose vs an elemental build if correct methods an counter measures are taken? no (no one should ever lose to elemental)
phy or magic: it depends on the quality of gear of the player and level of skill of the player: odds are very high ill win but i am not perfect

example: there is a few people who are very good in nvn duels and can beat me, but i can beat them if im on my druid vs there druid or nec so we all have different skill sets with different builds

in the end its not the chars that do the killing its how the player uses them most effectively

and since you actually took the time to hunt down my comment and did not take into account context of the comment i can assume you in irl have a small *****8 and are apart of the incel movement, you dont sound like your fun at parties much less are invited.

Lol "hunt down my comment"
Ur delusional and self absorbed. I read true a few posts to see whats new, then i see ur shit comments... Nothing else.

You just self owned urself, not only do you need absorb, you also need this:
Support chars
3rd party programs or "exploits" as u call it lol....
and yet you still loose, cause good legit players exists lol, so u brb with advantage char JUST AS I SAID xD

"lvl 99 -> more life more damage more street cred" <--- Street cred in d2?? What are u? 12?
"perf gear -> more damage more swag" All like to have perfect gear if possible, but u will never loose a duel cause ur arach is 119%ed instead of 120%.
"countermeasures for elemental
counter measures for casted spells" We all have some counter messures, its called DR% and GM abs.
"increasing life with support chars/increasing damage with support chars" Ur really weak kid who needs to prove himself in d2 by support chars, lol xD

"the third part is exploiting the game
i want to know appx life the players have and what cost of the gear so i can size up the player, this also shows me how he could be countering my chars build and if there is any mistakes i myself can exploit" Yeye u and ur 3rd party programs, u probarly need walls and autoaim and recoil hax in shoter games as well, cause ur to weak, stupid and slow to play regular...

And least:
U still dont understand how and why throwlock works, ITS NOT ABOUT initiation a namelock, its about maintaining it to chain on characters that needs to use their skills at left mousebutton, but u just told us that u use 3rd party programs, so im sure u can use any skill at any mousebutton, so this wont be a problem then for u, and then there might be a reason why u dont see the issue.

Nvm you use:
Support chars
3rd party programs
BM absorb and skills

So no1 will ever take ur comments serious, cause they dont mean shit, cause most players want to GM duel.
And if u think ur actually good, cause u win a duel with all this shit u must have been bullied hard in childhood, cause no sane person acts like u.

This post was edited by gel87 on Dec 15 2021 05:07am
Gold: 30,000.00
Dec 15 2021 06:16am
:wacko:
Go Back To Strategy & Guides Topic List
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic New Poll