d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Computers & IT > Programming & Development > Official Wordpress/org Help / Discussion
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.18
Nov 21 2021 12:34pm
If anyone needs help and has questions regarding front end WordPress/org, post them here for help / response / solution.

This is not for FG, this section is meant to help anyone who needs it with WordPress/org

I am passionate about helping others as I got a lot of help from people when I first started out.
[/SIZE]
Gold: 0.18
Nov 22 2021 10:25am
WordPress Tip of the Day

Work with your theme!

1. Spend a little time and research finding the right theme for your project.
2. Make sure you check the reviews for the theme and verify it is a safe theme to download and use from the official WordPress website (I prefer .org over .com).
-2a.. Always download your chosen theme from the official WordPress website.
-2b. You can then upload the theme from your desktop to your website after you run a security scan on the file.
-2c. Appearance -> Themes -> Add New -> Upload Theme -> Choose File

3. Make sure to download all the plugins your theme tells you are needed. This will ensure your site functions the way the developer intended.
4. Import the demo content for the theme before you get started.
5. To build your site using the theme in the most efficient manner;
-5a. Put the theme developers sample site on Screen #1
-5b. Put your WordPress site dashboard on Screen #2
5c. Then Go through each section of the website and substitute out your theme developers demo content for yours

Lastly if you need help, first check the theme developers documentation, it's there for a reason.
Go Back To Programming & Development Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll