d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Game Platforms > Battle.net >
ISO
> Iso Americas B.net Balance $
Prev12
Add Reply New Trade New Price Check New Topic
Gold: 147.00
Nov 24 2021 11:46am
Quote (Pinkvomit @ 24 Nov 2021 10:08)
$60 @ 2280, pm me battle tag and we'll do this on what? Saturday?

here's the thing though, the guy I pm with told me blizzard gift cards are instantaneous so we can also do that way. I've read faqs and blizzard doesn't issue refunds on them so I will be safe and probably choose that route.

I only follow 2/3 rule on worthless stuff like d2 items, when it comes to big trades it's either the opposite side giving first or I initiate a mediator request via topic and wait for it. If it works for you looks like it's much faster and safer, lmk.

But I also need to confirm if it's a legal or illegal trade via jsp. Anyway, I'll let you know once I figure out everything.

This post was edited by cnbrkhancan on Nov 24 2021 11:47am
Gold: 7,280.00
Nov 25 2021 07:01am
Quote (cnbrkhancan @ Nov 24 2021 12:28pm)
yes correct rate. Here are limitations:

You cannot use your own Balance to gift Balance
You can only gift Balance to a friend that uses your same currency
You must be friends with someone on Battle.net for at least 3 days before you can send them a gift

I just made a ticket to blizzard right now and trying to learn if an asshole can fake issue a refund claiming that they sent to a wrong battle.tag or something. I need to make sure y'all won't scam me but yeah we can get the 3 day friendship requirements done first and then it will all depend on Blizzard's answer. If I will be vulnerable in trade I just won't do it and for that I need to wait for GM's response to my ticket.

Lemme know what you find out because I'm interested in getting bnet balance cash as well...I've never done trades like this before so I want to follow whatever you do as an example.....
Gold: 1,496.00
Nov 25 2021 09:12am
I am a bit interested, but still struggling regarding placing real money for d2r in game item. Will let you know after I figure this out.
Gold: 147.00
Nov 25 2021 09:37am
Quote (keytion777 @ 25 Nov 2021 08:12)
I am a bit interested, but still struggling regarding placing real money for d2r in game item. Will let you know after I figure this out.

I didn't understand what you meant by d2r in game item. I offer forum gold, a website generated currency not a shako or whatever. After researching quite a bit I've decided not to do this whole thing.

I will rather spend my fgs making perfect LLD chars etc. it's still a form of entertainment paying for me. I will have to find some other ways to get my collection on Hearthstone. Probably selling other demanded game currencies for real money on other platforms.

So yeah, topic :locked:

This post was edited by cnbrkhancan on Nov 25 2021 09:38am
Go Back To Battle.net Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Trade New Price Check New Topic