d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Player vs. Monster > Findit - Hc Sp Grail / 99 Wt
Prev1112113114115116265Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 5,703.65
Oct 1 2022 07:04am
Eth grailer

More Nats Claw

Tals armor
Oct 1 2022 07:06am
Maras, another metalgrid?

Nope

Not much of a day despite playing a good amount.

IG was pretty cool, but got popped when amp'd and a corpse exploaded. Even changed my build to max BO to try and keep it alive. Wish it wasn't as squishy, but not meant to be.

6 items left still
2 runes left still
~50% through the eth grail
Level 95 and 2 bars now
Oct 1 2022 07:20am
Quote (Xdaci @ Sep 30 2022 11:50am)
What build and gear are you using? I’m thinking once I find the gear I wanna convert my barb to a warcry barb and let my merc do the killing

See below. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Here is a video of my current gear/setup.
With my build I am only running pits on /players 1.

Goals:
Maximize MF
Keep 105% FCR on main weapon

I didn't show all my charms, but they are all 7MF SCs except for ~4x which are still 6MF SCs (lame)

Things I have learned while playing this character that help explain the build/gear.

Warcry damage really doesn't matter that much. The only time your Merc doesn't 1 or 2 shot a creature is when the creature is stone skin or stone skin + mods.

As long as you have +9 to skills in total, you will have the best breakpoint on Find Item you can get unless you are stack +13 skills to get 1% more find item (my build won't do that, but you can alter your gear to get there). Even if I wear a 2barb amulet and suicide branch, I still cannot reach that BP.

Since WC damage doesnt matter very much and I have plenty of life (and mana based on my stat point allocation/gear) then I don't care very much about +skills on my amulet, hence the weird sorc amulet. I only really care about FCR/MF. I need 15% FCR on an amulet to reach the 105 breakpoint with my current setup.

If you are making a pit singer the skills you must max (in my opinion) are:
Howl
Find Item
Find Potion (synergy to find item now)

1 point wonders are:
Nat Resist
Inc speed

Optional max are:
BO
Warcry
Battle Cry
Warcry synergies

I could go on, but I think this is a good amount of information about my build/setup/thoughts.

Feel free to ask questions, theorize, etc... discussion on the build is always fun :D

This post was edited by ahhabee on Oct 1 2022 07:20am
Gold: Locked
Oct 1 2022 10:29am
Quote (ahhabee @ Oct 1 2022 09:20am)
See below. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Here is a video of my current gear/setup.
With my build I am only running pits on /players 1.

Goals:
Maximize MF
Keep 105% FCR on main weapon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmskkvAS2hA

I didn't show all my charms, but they are all 7MF SCs except for ~4x which are still 6MF SCs (lame)

Things I have learned while playing this character that help explain the build/gear.

Warcry damage really doesn't matter that much. The only time your Merc doesn't 1 or 2 shot a creature is when the creature is stone skin or stone skin + mods.

As long as you have +9 to skills in total, you will have the best breakpoint on Find Item you can get unless you are stack +13 skills to get 1% more find item (my build won't do that, but you can alter your gear to get there). Even if I wear a 2barb amulet and suicide branch, I still cannot reach that BP.

Since WC damage doesnt matter very much and I have plenty of life (and mana based on my stat point allocation/gear) then I don't care very much about +skills on my amulet, hence the weird sorc amulet. I only really care about FCR/MF. I need 15% FCR on an amulet to reach the 105 breakpoint with my current setup.

If you are making a pit singer the skills you must max (in my opinion) are:
Howl
Find Item
Find Potion (synergy to find item now)

1 point wonders are:
Nat Resist
Inc speed

Optional max are:
BO
Warcry
Battle Cry
Warcry synergies

I could go on, but I think this is a good amount of information about my build/setup/thoughts.

Feel free to ask questions, theorize, etc... discussion on the build is always fun :D

Nice, I’m on hc as well and currently using zerk. I need to upgrade my pc as my load times are pretty bad, as such I’ve been running more than pits. To maximize in game time, plus it’s more fun for me.

Been running maus, pits, Stoney tomb, arach lair, threshsocket or w.e his name is and pindle. I’ve also been running countess, summoner and nith for keys. My pally is lvl 53 in nm a4. Soon I plan to start doing ubers and dclone with him.

Anyways with the what I’m running atleast, especially as a zerker, I’ve needed much more tankyness/survivability. Maybe with warcry stun and only doing pits it’s easier. But I tried to go max mf but it was super sketch. Had to sacrifice a lot of mf for tankiness. Currently using um’d stormsheild with 50% block. And res sc’s to max my res, a lot of life sc’s. I’m only lvl 83 tho, and not using ideal gear yet.

This post was edited by Xdaci on Oct 1 2022 10:29am
Gold: 0.00
Oct 1 2022 11:20am
Quote (ahhabee @ Sep 30 2022 11:10pm)

I think it was about 4K - 5k runs. Estimates are about 800 runs per Sur. Sometimes it’s less and sometimes it’s more.

Fuck a duck that’s some serious running how did you have the patience 😅

Fair play to you bro ❤️
Oct 1 2022 07:19pm
Quote (Xdaci @ Oct 1 2022 12:29pm)
Nice, I’m on hc as well and currently using zerk. I need to upgrade my pc as my load times are pretty bad, as such I’ve been running more than pits. To maximize in game time, plus it’s more fun for me.

Been running maus, pits, Stoney tomb, arach lair, threshsocket or w.e his name is and pindle. I’ve also been running countess, summoner and nith for keys. My pally is lvl 53 in nm a4. Soon I plan to start doing ubers and dclone with him.

Anyways with the what I’m running atleast, especially as a zerker, I’ve needed much more tankyness/survivability. Maybe with warcry stun and only doing pits it’s easier. But I tried to go max mf but it was super sketch. Had to sacrifice a lot of mf for tankiness. Currently using um’d stormsheild with 50% block. And res sc’s to max my res, a lot of life sc’s. I’m only lvl 83 tho, and not using ideal gear yet.

Have you tried following this? https://www.reddit.com/r/Diablo/comments/qey05y/d2r_single_player_tips_to_improve_your_load_times/

Zerk reduces your defense down to zero, so you are definitely going to get hit when a monster swings at you. That's why your health is so swingy. WC doesn't do that, you have the stun, and you have more time to focus on howl/crowd control/tele position. It's a very different play style, but I really enjoy it. Super easy and relaxed. You can hammer if you want to too. I would recommend testing it.

Quote (cjones @ Oct 1 2022 01:20pm)

Fair play to you bro ❤️

LK is tons of fun. Every chest is like sitting at a slot machine. There are tons of little prizes too. MF charms, Life charms, Skillers, Gems, Mid Runes, other HRs, etc... I found a perfect Shako from a popable along my route. Other cool things too. 5k runs goes by quickly compared to online chaos/baal/meph runs. :D

Edit: Also, 5k LK runs is nothing compared to 30k, 50k, 100k pit runs. Unfortunately, it could take that many to find tyrael's might

This post was edited by ahhabee on Oct 1 2022 07:20pm
Gold: 2,183.01
Oct 2 2022 07:31am
I'm here for the Matriarchal Javelins

Good job OP
Oct 2 2022 08:19am
Quote (ulmaguest @ Oct 2 2022 09:31am)
I'm here for the Matriarchal Javelins

Good job OP

Quote (cjones @ Oct 1 2022 01:20pm)

Fair play to you bro ❤️

I went through parts of my thread and it looks like for this character it was actually only about 3.5k runs for my enigma. However, I believe closer to 5k is a good estimate for Enigma in SP from LK.

Oct 2 2022 08:20am
Caduceus

Sacred Armor

Small BK Sword

Oct 2 2022 08:21am
Lem

Not eth

Rare Shard
Go Back To Player vs. Monster Topic List
Prev1112113114115116265Next