d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > The Trophy Room >
Poll > + Throne Room + Kings Of Melee +
Prev1151617181947Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 128.00
Mar 7 2022 02:09pm
Vindicator Templar Paladin "shakodin :love:

This post was edited by Hamm on Mar 7 2022 02:11pm
Gold: 4,775.00
Mar 7 2022 02:56pm
Good job keep up the good work :)
Mar 10 2022 10:36am
John Zealot

That vision & scepter & Hyperion! <3 and that gz sh.t bug prepatch items u got there bro :drool:

This post was edited by Hamm on Mar 10 2022 10:38am
Banned
Gold: 0.00
Mar 11 2022 03:14am
wow the ammount of crap and imposting is BIG in here.
sad life
Mar 14 2022 07:26am
my updated grand matron,
Brimstone bite would be godly with now one missed mod - repairs 1 sock ^^
But i love it.

Banned
Mar 17 2022 03:06am
the fact you are only raging down D2R stuff while you are keep posting D2 stuff which ppl did dumb sale or just sending them out as gift to "friends" for over 10years ago.
the fact D2 is dead since 2007 . a game with more bots and more imported stuff as players in numbers.
the fact you are calling it effort and business.

the fact you are stealing official d3 artwork and claim its made by YOU. thats imposting aka copyright/inf.
the fact you havent a modern pc system so you just made it to nightmare lvl49 in D2R. therefore you are mad and screaming like a little kid ( u need over 10seconds to get a WP)
the fact you are thinking you are participating in a community or beeing a valuable member
the fact you are HAMM is just great

This post was edited by Frosch01 on Mar 17 2022 03:07am
Banned
Mar 19 2022 04:02am
the fact he did post that topic 3times.

GFX crap topic: https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=92534627&f=111
trophy room repost nr. xx : https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=88103277&f=103
Hamm troll profile: https://forums.d2jsp.org/user.php?i=752879

the fact u claiming u playing the game since 21years while u did pvp since what . 2020? joined jsp 2010 ? while the game was 10years old and in 2010 the game was dead assfuck
the fact u claiming beeing a oldschool player lmao

the fact you are hamm is just great
Banned
Mar 19 2022 04:12am
the fact that player hamm is absolute clueless one : https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=32187727&f=87&o=14470

the fact he is breaking the simplest rule ever . click and hold.
the fact he is bm and think he is gm
the fact he thinks the internet connection matters in a game from 20000 desingned for 56kb modems lmao

Quote (Hamm @ 5 Feb 2022 20:22)
Im not new to melee.
I was reading your guide at 2010 and i tryed different builds in 2014-2016,
Especially Templars and Shafts..
Btw are the only uniques armors worth to use, than Rare Sacreds..

But i realized 3 years back that there are one max two builds that are best and are wining duels..and are that Imports Rares in LOD that win tournaments..i sold all d2 items from sorceres druids amazons necs etc. and i had 150k fgs so i decided as last fun to make Zealot with those gg Rare items was 3-4 years back that i did.

Thats why im telling max damage = win and its just simple easy to see math nothing else.

Thats why everyone is using same one or two builds of zealots its the fact and played dueled won.

About Eth bug exile tap duelers is also same builds.

About resurrected,
no more Eth Bugs there so only superior 15% ed eth vortex possible tho.
Also there is something wrong with ias in resurrected..
But as i said i dont play it so cant tell about that.

Also im not sure if you realized it/know that at LOD happened something with defense, is like year ago.
there is somehow cap for 36-38k defense and everything Over is not working properly and is useless to have.
My friend Istred realized it in his barbarian that he had 38.000def
and everything more than that not helped him in any case was same effect.. it dont have to be bug tho..
But everything over 38k def is just useless without any good effect and so its enough 36-38k def and so 25-27k ar in melee chars. Everything that will win after is maxing Damage to win.

In last 3 years everyone have that Best Rare gg items,
and only this players Left in melee duels,
So that your builds from 2009 with unique armors and others mostly u just combined them with eth bug vortex exile.. are out because Rares have everyone who play melee last years, in 2022 melee tours and ladders for sure..and those are wining now.

There is also still Luck and something, because however
i have not Best rares that exist, i won against that best rares(order spells, cruel crushers, carrion shells..) with mines ones that are (few stats less)..and reason i realized is that is really "caps" im calling it at ~36k def ~4klife and ~25k ar than Max Damage of your zelalot for fastest win..with every best dmg item possible..

Also im not sure if you guys ever realized or if u doing that
"Click and Hold" dueling, because i realized its not about that. You cant just click and hold zeal..
If you click different times on opponent or if you holding attack on him but moving with mouse up down on him or left right ir you making little circles on him with hikded attack, your character is making different Damage.
Its has to do with Range and exactly "points" on your opponent you are clicking with mouse.
Hard ti explain, juts, it is not about "Click and Hild attack to the end" im sure and is why i won against even stronger opponents seems..
I think with every new Clicking on opponent not only holding attack, will change your next attack to more attack rating one against opponent - i cant explain..but its the Fact.

I see from 2009 was Evolution of items and builds,
and was fun to play zeal paladin,
this evolution ended with Rare Imported items, thats all..

Still great work from you, your time and effort,
great job you have done for sure!
Many people hate zeals and call them click hold and wallet duels etc.. but dont care of them cause Zeal was allways my favorite character since singleplayer 2000 when d2 came out..

This topic is nice great job man!

even his so called friends ignoring him str8:
Quote (MrStyle @ 6 Feb 2022 23:31)
Hello guys

I played a lot zvz and can say some of my conclusions, :

If the both opponents have high end eq overall there is no a recepy that can garantee you win every round

sometimes triggering helps , sometimes it brings you to a trap (the char bug and u cant hit)

holding the mouse to hit the opponent sometimes works good but sometimes not and there is a risk to angle

I think that this is duel and everyone should express himself and his way to win including aiming , so don't try to find a mistake in everything

have fun guys :)

This post was edited by Frosch01 on Mar 19 2022 04:15am
Banned
Mar 19 2022 04:16am
Quote (Hamm @ 6 Feb 2022 06:19)
Im proving you it works.

Dont click and hold only..you will not hit opponent in many cases especially stronger opponent.
But try different intervals of clicking and moving mouse in player upd down or ledt right or circling when holding attack on him. So you will break his attacks.
It has to do with position of your hero, range and time between zeal attacks end. You must get griff and experience to make it bit this can break oppoenents attacks for sure and you can get better attack rating or deadly strike trigering if you click new attack than only holding your first one to the end especially when you see that you are stacked and dont hitting anything.

When you missclick and get out of direct line its ofc bad,
but you will Reduel/Rematch. It needs practice in this.
But this will never happen when you practice it in free duels so you will know how to do it.

But click and hold is worst strategy in this duel.
Really you need reclicking your attack when you see your first one holded has not any effect and you are not hitting opponent.

10/10
Gold: 2,000.00
Mar 19 2022 05:28am
the fact is, you're putting so much passion into something that the rest of the community don't give a shit about, and it all seems like a personal matter between you and hamm.
You are infecting us with a discussion so sterile that it can only lead to nothing, except to piss us off, please get it over with and if you have something to clarify with your interlocutor, do it in private.
Go Back To The Trophy Room Topic List
Prev1151617181947Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll