d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat >
Poll > Are Lefties Easily Triggered?
Prev15678911Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 40.64
Nov 18 2021 04:27am
Not anymore than 'right'. There will always be a minority that is extra loud and triggered, regardless to their political ideology. I think it's more of a personality or society issue, and not necessarily related to politics. I would venture to guess people that get easily triggered over politics have more in common than they think ^^
Gold: 2,955.95
Warn: 10%
Nov 18 2021 06:55am
Quote (said_aouita @ Nov 17 2021 11:51pm)
Obviously you are triggered most. You've been asking this same stupid question for over a year now.

They took a break for the evening and restarted counting the following day. I've explained this to you multiple times. Pay attention, Q nut.

surveillance cameras showed they kept counting lol fkn lol in your face even the "fact checkers" say they kept counting HAHAHAHA GOOBERS. you havent explained chit you just keep making excuses. i show your excuse to be false and then you make another one rinse repeat. thats why fraud lefties can be ignored six fuking swing states all at the same time not even the least bit suspicious what a bunch of leftie frauds.

u Q nut
Nov 18 2021 06:57am
Quote (NatureNames @ Nov 18 2021 02:27am)
Not anymore than 'right'. There will always be a minority that is extra loud and triggered, regardless to their political ideology. I think it's more of a personality or society issue, and not necessarily related to politics. I would venture to guess people that get easily triggered over politics have more in common than they think ^^

like "said_aouita" he absolutely goes bananas.............
o? hes a lefty......................
Nov 18 2021 07:01am
Don't quote me with your trash talk. REEEEEE im so triggeeerred. MUH TRIGGEERSSZ

OP you sound super triggered. Worry about yourself. Take a look in the mirror.

This post was edited by NatureNames on Nov 18 2021 07:03am
Nov 18 2021 07:02am
Quote (NatureNames @ Nov 18 2021 05:01am)
Don't quote me with your trash talk. REEEEEE im so triggeeerred. MUH TRIGGEERSSZ

OP you sound super triggered. Worry about yourself. Take a look in the mirror.

calm down
Nov 18 2021 07:07am
Randoms living rent free in your head lolz. It's so self-defeating and a waste of energy. You could be doing great things instead of fuming over some stupid superficial crap that doesn't matter.
Nov 18 2021 07:12am
Quote (NatureNames @ Nov 18 2021 05:07am)
Randoms living rent free in your head lolz. It's so self-defeating and a waste of energy. You could be doing great things instead of fuming over some stupid superficial crap that doesn't matter.

the poll triggers you?

you should vote 3rd option

This post was edited by TiStuff on Nov 18 2021 07:13am
Nov 18 2021 07:47am
Not saying I'm immune but.. a few years ago i decided to stop cringing or getting "triggered". I came to the realization that other people are not that important. Nobody is entrusted in disturbing my peace. And keeping an open mind is a path to deeper understanding.

Politics for example. Plenty of extreme difference in views among the population. I remember I used to read political stuff and sometimes i'd be like "are these people insane? how could such a large group of people be so stupid, ignorant.." etc. I really just didn't get it. But then I put my ego aside for a moment and for research I took a deep dive into heavily biased media of all the popular political affiliations and social cultures. I wanted to gain an understanding how what made these people tick. And it suddenly became clear. People are largely a product of their environment. People are not born racist or religious or political. These are things people absorb from their family, peers, and local customs. You can't fault a dog for not speaking English. A dog is a dog and will go bark bark. So, see people for what they are and adjust your expectations accordingly. You can help others with your sympathetic view.

“Don't find fault, find a remedy; anybody can complain” ― Henry Ford.
Nov 18 2021 08:17am
Quote (NatureNames @ Nov 18 2021 05:47am)
Not saying I'm immune but.. a few years ago i decided to stop cringing or getting "triggered". I came to the realization that other people are not that important. Nobody is entrusted in disturbing my peace. And keeping an open mind is a path to deeper understanding.

Politics for example. Plenty of extreme difference in views among the population. I remember I used to read political stuff and sometimes i'd be like "are these people insane? how could such a large group of people be so stupid, ignorant.." etc. I really just didn't get it. But then I put my ego aside for a moment and for research I took a deep dive into heavily biased media of all the popular political affiliations and social cultures. I wanted to gain an understanding how what made these people tick. And it suddenly became clear. People are largely a product of their environment. People are not born racist or religious or political. These are things people absorb from their family, peers, and local customs. You can't fault a dog for not speaking English. A dog is a dog and will go bark bark. So, see people for what they are and adjust your expectations accordingly. You can help others with your sympathetic view.

“Don't find fault, find a remedy; anybody can complain” ― Henry Ford.

im glad your doing research.

whats wrong with politics? they "owe" favors ...........they are owned.

if you want a break from things try the stuff i have posted in the science section. i think they are worth while. something different than what i offer in political.
and find my thread in general "something to share" maybe you can ad something to it :)
Gold: 4,409.69
Nov 18 2021 08:21am
nothing can trigger me as long as i'm wearing my mask
Go Back To General Chat Topic List
Prev15678911Next
Closed New Topic New Poll