d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Hate To Say I Told You So
Prev134567Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 17,554.00
Sep 21 2021 07:18pm
Quote (TiStuff @ 21 Sep 2021 21:17)

dont post ur fuckin keylogs with me you actually think people click that shit u da sheep bro
Gold: 535.68
Sep 21 2021 07:19pm
Quote (Crunkt @ Sep 21 2021 06:18pm)
dont post ur fuckin keylogs with me you actually think people click that shit u da sheep bro

Fuck my keysss
Gold: 27,960.00
Sep 21 2021 07:20pm
Quote (Crunkt @ Sep 21 2021 09:16pm)
Imma fuckin tought blooded Murikan man i m fucking everyday man the grind bro fucking tough blooded womens cant decide and arent allowed abortions bro tough blodded nigga you get an arm broke fuck u just dont break your arm tough bluded murikan man

Two things dip poop (don’t want to get suspend for mic drop)

1) nobody in this country going to fucking touch my arms because I’ll break them or pop them. Pretty straight forward thing here in America. You’re probably not welcomed, since you think violence towards women and children is okay. Which toooo

2) abortion is killing an unborn baby. Instead of being such a dip perhaps read a book or two or listen to a podcast to understand how a fucking child is reproduced and what goes inside a woman during that process. I know it’s 2021 and head still up your ass because of your pale pasty privileged soy boy level security. Probably why no woman would want your seed inside them
Gold: 10.00
Sep 21 2021 07:22pm
Quote (Duckling @ Sep 21 2021 09:20pm)

1) nobody in this country going to fucking touch my arms because I’ll break them or pop them. Pretty straight forward thing here in America. You’re probably not welcomed, since you think violence towards women and children is okay. Which toooo

2) abortion is killing an unborn baby. Instead of being such a dip perhaps read a book or two or listen to a podcast to understand how a fucking child is reproduced and what goes inside a woman during that process. I know it’s 2021 and head still up your ass because of your pale pasty privileged soy boy level security. Probably why no woman would want your seed inside them

What’s does this mean?

Is it one of those tough blooded Murrican only terms?
Sep 21 2021 07:24pm
Quote (Duckling @ 21 Sep 2021 21:20)

you are so arrogant its hilarious no one in the world thinks murika is top shit anymore ur a joke its just blatant ignorance like ur gonna break someones arms cool bro COOL BRO SICK MAN WOW BRO OMG BRO CHANGED MY MIND 100% DUDE WOW SO INSIGHTFUL

you literally aren't a doctor
you cant be like bro I listened to a podcast bro Joe rogan bro I know shit bro you dont know shit bro I knwo thigns bro I LISTENED TO A PODCAST BRO I DEFINITELY KNOW MORE THAN YOU no need to show any empathy towards women at all nope nope noep bro Joe Rogan podcast bro
Sep 21 2021 07:24pm
This post is a violation of the site rules and appropriate action was taken.

Quote (FunkDoc @ Sep 21 2021 09:22pm)
What’s does this mean?

Is it one of those tough blooded Murrican only terms?

You’re clearly a snowflake. Don’t want you getting offended. Not that i care, but d2r is coming out, would be your IQ level to get suspended right before
Gold: 10.00
Sep 21 2021 07:26pm
Quote (Crunkt @ Sep 21 2021 09:24pm)
you are so arrogant its hilarious no one in the world thinks murika is top shit anymore ur a joke its just blatant ignorance like ur gonna break someones arms cool bro COOL BRO SICK MAN WOW BRO OMG BRO CHANGED MY MIND 100% DUDE WOW SO INSIGHTFUL

you cant be like bro I listened to a podcast bro Joe rogan bro I know shit bro you dont know shit bro I knwo thigns bro I LISTENED TO A PODCAST BRO I DEFINITELY KNOW MORE THAN YOU no need to show any empathy towards women at all nope nope noep bro Joe Rogan podcast bro

Fuck all that noise.

He a cold blooded true blue blooded true red blooded honest blooded abe blooded wal mart blooded gator don’t take no shit blooded real blooded make you bleed blooded Murrican.
Sep 21 2021 07:27pm
Quote (Duckling @ 21 Sep 2021 21:24)
You’re clearly a snowflake. Don’t want you getting offended. Not that i care, but d2r is coming out, would be your IQ level to get suspended right before

Its true nothing personal only business we trade in d2 like best fraends k?

This post was edited by Crunkt on Sep 21 2021 07:27pm
Sep 21 2021 07:27pm
Quote (Crunkt @ Sep 21 2021 09:24pm)

You raging yet? I’m america I’m top dog not a lil side show puppy Canadian. This ain’t no joke, only joke is you. You’re the one making threats, being American I can have the balls to defend myself, even from soyboys like yourself.

Actually I’m jus not a medical doctor. But I don’t need some quack in a lab coat to point out basic shit. Are you mad joe Rogan makes you look so soft?

Yea really good way to empathize with females by killing their baby. Way to give clear evidence you’re a virgin
Sep 21 2021 07:28pm
Quote (Duckling @ 21 Sep 2021 21:27)
You raging yet? I’m america I’m top dog not a lil side show puppy Canadian. This ain’t no joke, only joke is you. You’re the one making threats, being American I can have the balls to defend myself, even from soyboys like yourself.

Actually I’m jus not a medical doctor. But I don’t need some quack in a lab coat to point out basic shit. Are you mad joe Rogan makes you look so soft?

Yea really good way to empathize with females by killing their baby. Way to give clear evidence you’re a virgin

yes im raging

you got me

please do go on
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev134567Next
Closed New Topic New Poll