d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Anglos Trying To Constantly Destroy Europe
Prev167891011Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 2,170.00
Sep 23 2021 12:41pm
lmao you lefties always trigger finger ready with reporting :)

anyways, thank you china for educating the muzzlimzz
Gold: 35.68
Sep 23 2021 12:45pm
Quote (SanduLungu @ Sep 23 2021 11:41am)
lmao you lefties always trigger finger ready with reporting :)

anyways, thank you china for educating the muzzlimzz

Ya gotta be a bit more subtle to avoid the mods my dude :Santa:
Gold: 2,170.00
Sep 23 2021 02:16pm
Quote (MrSK @ Sep 23 2021 07:45pm)
Ya gotta be a bit more subtle to avoid the mods my dude :Santa:

I feel this is what got us here.

we need a Brenton Tarrant in every country.
Gold: 39,473.41
Sep 25 2021 06:53pm
Quote (SanduLungu @ Sep 22 2021 06:51pm)
gotta respect how china is handling izzlam B)

Yeah China's is dabbing on its hostile Muslims and Westoids wish their government was like that, yeah its not perfect but it actually represents the will of the people. Instead you've got this gay fake democracy gong on where politicians get bought up on the cheap by "donors" and then they end up representing corporations or foreign powers like America, NOT the public then Westoids claim any other system is tyranny. All Anglo democracy means in a nutshell is subservience to Jews.

Muslims wouldn't be a problem if not constantly being propped up by the West tbh.

Islam has been greatly aided by globalism, its spread in most European countries is almost totally due to globalist anti-nationalism and immigrationism. Then dont forget the elephant in the room- Israel which has been setting the ME region on fire since the 50’s destroying those secular dictators and the Muslims would’ve been alot more secular without those Zionists/ USA and their geopolitical schemes that have for decades empowered the very worst elements in the Islamic world by funding the most radical factions/sects literally all the time.

Then there's the Brits who also have always been abetting enemies of Europe like Turks, etc. Islam is actually very weak by itself imo…Islamic societies are culturally stagnant and produce little of worth…if it weren’t for oil (a freak coincidence of nature). They would stay in their own societies being primitive shepherds and craftsmen and the like.

And yes Im aware that Islamic societies were aggressors for centuries in Europe things didn't change in EEe infact until when it became technologically and militarily superior.

Thankfully Anglo divide and conquer will eventually backfire and this is only the beginning for Westoids.

This post was edited by bioshocker on Sep 25 2021 07:06pm
Gold: 80,239.69
Sep 25 2021 10:27pm
Quote (bioshocker @ Sep 21 2021 12:12pm)
when im talking about demons im not talking about Diablo 2 demons

but rather this kind. American empire's eunuchs

https://i.4pcdn.org/pol/1546392290130.jpg

Sep 29 2021 02:08am
This post is a violation of the site rules and appropriate action was taken.

Quote (MrSK @ Sep 22 2021 08:24am)
As if they aren’t already :rofl:
Reality check all it takes is networking &/or being born with connection

Good. Perhaps the Indians had cursed you for transgressions before you got rid of them. Children must pay for their fathers sins.

I hope that reparations packages comes out soon enough(by 2030s) so you will pay that $14 trillion or whatever. And as proliferation of English spreads more ex-colonials will want to cash in on the gravy train. Including those that didnt know how to read or write and didnt have the concept of the wheel some 90 years ago. And they will have ways to get to you.

So perhaps Western Civilization was all a mistake. The ship, the plane, methods of mass communication...and everything else . It’s was only “your” fault insofar as Western inventions and technological advances enabled this population explosion there. Snf that will keep growing and they will all want a piece. But that is up to you to ponder and have self reflection on

Now sit with your niggers and other ex colonials with only Jewish nationalism(Zionism) allowed and niggers being sacred, but you just wont stop, yo want to enslave and turn all of us in Europe into a mega South Africa. No thanks- that privilege should be reserved only for the Anglosphere.

This post was edited by bioshocker on Sep 29 2021 02:09am
Sep 29 2021 08:34am
Quote (bioshocker @ Sep 29 2021 01:08am)
Good. Perhaps the Indians had cursed you for transgressions before you got rid of them. Children must pay for their fathers sins.

I hope that reparations packages comes out soon enough(by 2030s) so you will pay that $14 trillion or whatever. And as proliferation of English spreads more ex-colonials will want to cash in on the gravy train. Including those that didnt know how to read or write and didnt have the concept of the wheel some 90 years ago. And they will have ways to get to you.

So perhaps Western Civilization was all a mistake. The ship, the plane, methods of mass communication...and everything else . It’s was only “your” fault insofar as Western inventions and technological advances enabled this population explosion there. Snf that will keep growing and they will all want a piece. But that is up to you to ponder and have self reflection on

Now sit with your niggers and other ex colonials with only Jewish nationalism(Zionism) allowed and niggers being sacred, but you just wont stop, yo want to enslave and turn all of us in Europe into a mega South Africa. No thanks- that privilege should be reserved only for the Anglosphere.

Are you implying Europe has clean hands when it comes to slavery and imperialism lmao
Oct 4 2021 05:04pm
Quote (MrSK @ Sep 29 2021 07:34am)
Are you implying Europe has clean hands when it comes to slavery and imperialism lmao

Oh of course it doesnt have clean hands ( but its not as if Europe also wasnt colonized we were simply more successful than others who were also trying to colonize it like Turks, Umayyads, Mongols, etc but i guess it doesnt matter) anyways West Euros are reaping their just rewards right now (just like those Boer South Africans are) and even as I speak they are paying for it

The French are a prime example, their only choice now is to scrap their "Liberté, égalité, fraternité" and get rid of their colonies( Levant, the Maghreb, the Sahel, and the Soudan, SSA, etc) ​who now follow them home.

https://twitter.com/kunley_drukpa/status/1443206935856168971

Anyways the French will be dealt with as you slowly inject your race poison into their minorities and import youir race discourse into West Europe, their minorities will begin to become more Americanized creating more resentful foreign underclasses in their metropolises

Unfortunately I dont even think the “Core West” is “lost” in any deep, meaningful sense yet...need like 5x the magnitude of what's happening now more migration for you to become more multicultural . And they will come from Africa(these articles have been popping up every year but heres another one from literally yesterday).
https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/youthquake-will-drive-millions-of-africans-on-trek-towards-europe-kp2vv33s6

OT: I think gypsies should be imported into the US to complete its transformation. Cant embed links smh...

This post was edited by bioshocker on Oct 4 2021 05:16pm
Oct 19 2021 07:38pm
I dont usually bump my own threads

but this is America btw

A mortal danger to Europe

This post was edited by bioshocker on Oct 19 2021 07:39pm
Oct 19 2021 07:57pm
Quote (bioshocker @ Oct 19 2021 06:38pm)
I dont usually bump my own threads

but this is America btw

https://i.imgur.com/E9uNd5x.jpg

A mortal danger to Europe

The thing that triggers me most is that they 100% didn’t mean to misspell it as ticktock
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev167891011Next
Closed New Topic New Poll