d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Inside The Life Of Vaxxers
Prev123410Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Sep 16 2021 09:39pm
No more masks!
No more seatbelts!

Too long have we lived under the authoritarian law that leftist scum Nader pushed on us. Seatbelts are uncomfortable. It is my freedom!

This post was edited by Interesting on Sep 16 2021 09:40pm
Gold: 29,499.00
Sep 17 2021 07:12pm
Quote (Skinned @ Sep 16 2021 09:30pm)
99% of people who die of Covid are unvaccinated.

This is true to an extent, but your missing the bigger picture.

For example:

If you got a single full dose vaccine, but caught Covid within 14 days of taking the vaccine, you are recorded as an unvaccinated case.

If you only took one of two doses of a vaccine that requires two, and you caught covid, you are an unvaccinated case.

If you took two doses of a vaccine that require two doses, but caught covid within 14 days of your vaccination, you are unvaccinated case.

All unvaccinated cases, which lead to death, will be counted towards unvaccinated death.

Many people are having "breakthrough/rare" cases of covid after their shots, which then in turn increases "unvaccinated cases/deaths"
Wait till if you don't have the booster you shot, you are considered unvaccinated, you will see "huge numbers" inflated on your brainwashing televisions this fall/winter talking about unvaccinated deaths/hospitalizations....

If you think I am kidding here is the CDC:

Proof: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/fully-vaccinated.html?fbclid=IwAR3SEE4UsG2gJumBx02th8Yztilop5Igs_7ZgorxCFtiG5v1QhJAWLuqGqo

Also inflated numbers for covid as well, for example, you tested positive for covid 12 days ago, but were not hospitalized for covid. Then you get into a freak accident, or cut your hand badly and need stiches, or had horrible food poisioning, or even too much drinking and you need your stomach pumped.
Well guess what since you were in the hospital plus you tested for covid and were positive 12 days ago, regardless of why you are in the hospital, you now are a covid hospitalization.

Proof: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/covid-data/covid-net/purpose-methods.html

3rd paragraph : "Cases are identified in COVID-NET if they test positive for SARS-COV-2 (the virus that causes COVID-19 disease) through a test ordered by a health care professional and are hospitalized within 14 days of the positive test."

This implies regardless of why you are in the hospital, covid related or not, you are now a covid hospitalization.
Welcome to clown world boys and girls.
Gold: 535.68
Sep 17 2021 07:20pm
Quote (masta1 @ Sep 17 2021 06:12pm)
This is true to an extent, but your missing the bigger picture.

For example:

If you got a single full dose vaccine, but caught Covid within 14 days of taking the vaccine, you are recorded as an unvaccinated case.

If you only took one of two doses of a vaccine that requires two, and you caught covid, you are an unvaccinated case.

If you took two doses of a vaccine that require two doses, but caught covid within 14 days of your vaccination, you are unvaccinated case.

All unvaccinated cases, which lead to death, will be counted towards unvaccinated death.

This is literally how you define vaccinated though? What are u even arguing here my man LOL
Sep 17 2021 07:37pm

Quote (MrSK @ Sep 17 2021 08:20pm)
This is literally how you define vaccinated though? What are u even arguing here my man LOL

Not arguing anything pointing out that this can be easily manipulated to hide vaccine deaths/injuries.

For example someone comes in with myocarditis from a reaction to the covid shot. He tests positive for covid as well while in the hospital for a few days. They test nearly daily or bi-daily inside. Then dies from the complications.

It is now deemed a unvaccinated death.

Instead of a possible vaccine injury induced death or even a death from just heart failure.

It's the bigger picture most people are missing....

This post was edited by masta1 on Sep 17 2021 07:37pm
Sep 17 2021 07:39pm
Quote (masta1 @ Sep 17 2021 06:37pm)
Not arguing anything pointing out that this can be easily manipulated to hide vaccine deaths/injuries.

For example someone comes in with myocarditis from a reaction to the covid shot. He tests positive for covid as well while in the hospital for a few days. They test nearly daily or bi-daily inside. Then dies from the complications.

It is now deemed a unvaccinated death.

Instead of a possible vaccine injury induced death or even a death from just heart failure.

It's the bigger picture most people are missing....

Ur talkin bout somethin completely different bruh theres nothin to miss lol
Sep 17 2021 07:41pm
Quote (MrSK @ Sep 17 2021 08:39pm)
Ur talkin bout somethin completely different bruh theres nothin to miss lol

How so?
Sep 17 2021 07:59pm
Quote (masta1 @ Sep 17 2021 06:41pm)
How so?

Youre talking about deaths due to the vaccine vs the original top of covid death count of vaccinated vs non vaccinated
Ik English is hard so ill give you a free hall pass
Sep 17 2021 08:05pm
Quote (MrSK @ Sep 17 2021 08:59pm)
Youre talking about deaths due to the vaccine vs the original top of covid death count of vaccinated vs non vaccinated
Ik English is hard so ill give you a free hall pass

It is, my 5th language.

All I quoted was 99% of deaths are unvaccinated.

Which I said is true to an extent.
The way they are doing it, is inflating numbers for cases and deaths of covid. Regardless if they had covid or not.

For example my aunt who has been fighting lung cancer died a few months ago.

Death certificate says covid.

She died at home....from cancer.
How is she a covid death?

All I'm saying is people are being fooled way more than they know, and it's not just covid
Gold: 157.33
Sep 17 2021 08:12pm
Quote (masta1 @ Sep 17 2021 08:05pm)
It is, my 5th language.

The way they are doing it, is inflating numbers for cases and deaths of covid. Regardless if they had covid or not.

All I'm saying is people are being fooled way more than they know, and it's not just covid

Not saying this is the case for your aunt.
From my understanding doctors put down anything that was present at the time that could of helped cause of death.

So if someone does of a heart attack right now. They will probably do a covid test. If it tests positive they will mark cause of death both heart attack and covid.

This post was edited by Theology on Sep 17 2021 08:12pm
Sep 17 2021 08:15pm
Quote (masta1 @ Sep 17 2021 07:05pm)
It is, my 5th language.

So you’re telling me all US deaths since Covid has been around are being counted as Covid deaths if they aren’t vaccinated? You know how crazy that’s be without someone whistleblowing right
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev123410Next
Closed New Topic New Poll