d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Football & Rugby > Seriously. Flash Gordon May Be Reinstated This Wee
Prev12345Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 3,059.01
Warn: 10%
Sep 29 2021 01:00pm
Quote (cjyogi @ Sep 15 2021 06:32pm)
This is not spam or off topic.

Josh Gordon is the reason I work out. I have this fantasy where we start talking at the Pro Bowl party bar. We exchange a few pleasantries. He asks what I do. I say I loved him on my fantasy team. He laughs. I get my drink. "Well, see ya," I say and walk away. I've got his attention now. How many guys voluntarily leave a conversation with Josh Gordon? He touches his neck as he watches me leave. Later, as the night's dragged on and the coterie of gorgeous narcissists grows increasingly loose, he finds me on the balcony, my bowtie undone, smoking a cigarette. "Got a spare?" he asks. "What's in it for me?" I say as I hand him one of my little white ladies. he smiles. "Conversation with me, duh." I laugh. "What's so funny?" he protests. "Nothing, nothing... It's just... don't you grow tired of the suspensions?" "You get used to it," he says, lighting his cigarette and handing me back the lighter. "What would you do if you weren't the lord and savior?" I ask. "Teaching, I think." "And if I was your student, what would I be learning?" "Discipline," he says quickly, looking up into my eyes, before changing the subject. "Where are you from?" "Bermuda," I say. "Oh wow. That's lovely." "It's ok," I admit. "Not everything is to my liking." "What could possibly be not to your liking in Bermuda?" he inquires. "I don't like sand," I tell him. "It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere."

10/10
Gold: 3,059.01
Sep 29 2021 01:03pm
Quote (Terps @ Sep 29 2021 02:57am)
I don't see how this could possibly be his resurgent year after looking slow on his previous teams. Guy had 1 good season ~8 years ago and has shown nothing since.

He's been okay. But doesn't have the burner speed.

Basically he's still a great athletic pass catcher, he's just lost a couple steps.

He might thrive with KC honestly, he's no worse than Sammy Watkins if we're being frank.
Gold: 79,366.46
Sep 29 2021 01:20pm
Quote (Article @ Sep 29 2021 03:03pm)

Basically he's still a great athletic pass catcher, he's just lost a couple steps.

He might thrive with KC honestly, he's no worse than Sammy Watkins if we're being frank.

You giving me lip, boy?
Gold: 0.00
Sep 29 2021 01:58pm
Can't believe I read all that. He's a solid pickup but not expecting anything crazy
Sep 29 2021 02:05pm
Quote (Article @ Sep 29 2021 02:03pm)

No I'm being me. Don't assume I'll just be some weirdo named frank I've never met
Sep 29 2021 03:21pm

Josh Gordon is the reason I work out. I have this fantasy where we start talking at the Pro Bowl party bar. We exchange a few pleasantries. He asks what I do. I say I loved him on my fantasy team. He laughs. I get my drink. "Well, see ya," I say and walk away. I've got his attention now. How many guys voluntarily leave a conversation with Josh Gordon? He touches his neck as he watches me leave. Later, as the night's dragged on and the coterie of gorgeous narcissists grows increasingly loose, he finds me on the balcony, my bowtie undone, smoking a cigarette. "Got a spare?" he asks. "What's in it for me?" I say as I hand him one of my little white ladies. he smiles. "Conversation with me, duh." I laugh. "What's so funny?" he protests. "Nothing, nothing... It's just... don't you grow tired of the suspensions?" "You get used to it," he says, lighting his cigarette and handing me back the lighter. "What would you do if you weren't the lord and savior?" I ask. "Teaching, I think." "And if I was your student, what would I be learning?" "Discipline," he says quickly, looking up into my eyes, before changing the subject. "Where are you from?" "Bermuda," I say. "Oh wow. That's lovely." "It's ok," I admit. "Not everything is to my liking." "What could possibly be not to your liking in Bermuda?" he inquires. "I don't like sand," I tell him. "It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere."

Solid copy pasta from reddit
Gold: 20,355.12
Sep 29 2021 03:26pm
Quote (Sixers @ Sep 29 2021 02:21pm)
Solid copy pasta from reddit

Who's to say he didn't write it on reddit? :D
Sep 29 2021 03:39pm
Quote (Slowtoanger @ Sep 29 2021 05:26pm)
Who's to say he didn't write it on reddit? :D

10/10 if he did
Gold: 101.00
Sep 29 2021 10:28pm
this is weak
im too desensitized to find this stimulating in any way at all
Gold: 16.00
Sep 30 2021 10:39am

"bermuda" LOOOOOOL
Go Back To Football & Rugby Topic List
Prev12345Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll