d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > General Help > Disassociate Email With Banned Account
Closed New Topic
Gold: 3,058.00
Sep 14 2021 10:24pm
So long story, I originally created an account in 2008 then I lost all access to the email it was associated with (my parents cancalled the ISP).

I was unable to recover the account so I created a new account in 2013 to complain about not being able to recover the account and hopefully find some help in the forums.

That account was banned.... For having multiple accounts.

Fast forward to last week I finally was able to recover my original account (in prep for the remaster). - that's this account.

However it's tied to a random email. I want it associated with my primary email address however that email is already associated to the banned account.

It would be one thing if my account was banned for scamming. However I was only guilty of trying to recover my account. My intentions were good even though I broke a rule.

I've tried logging back into the banned account and changing the email address but it won't allow me to make any changes.

All I'm trying to do is get my primary account linked up with my primary email address so I never have to go through any of this resetting account stuff ever again.

Can any mods help with this unique situation?
Gold: 1.93
Sep 14 2021 10:40pm
Only https://forums.d2jsp.org/user.php?i=215860 kevin can help with this.
Go Back To General Help Topic List
Closed New Topic