d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Health & Fitness > So I've Lost 30 Lbs Past 8 Months - Advices?
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Oct 26 2021 10:37am
Quote (SoldierOfFortune @ Aug 24 2021 03:30pm)
I need to lose either fat, or more weight, idk

I'm 158lbs for 5"5 ( don't tell me i'm small cause I KNOW IT)

I've lost 30 lbs past 8 months and kind of struggling with stuck weight or lack of fat loss.

I've been doing those chris heria simple workouts to sweat at home (i'm not going to the gym and i'm not a runner, so i'm trying to find ways)

do you think i should take protein extras for extra gains or losing fat or what should i do?

kinda struggling with doing my daily workouts, either from lazyness or muscle pain / bone pain

lmk

Weight training and caloric deficit, running and caloric deficit, circuit training and caloric deficit, caloric deficit and sedentary life..

There’s more than 1 way to skin a cat. If anybody wants to overcomplicate it, they can eat a dick. Just make sure you’re in a caloric deficit. Doesn’t matter if it’s pizza or chicken breast.

Also, IF is only good for training control and to cut cravings for snacking. Better than IF is picking healthy snacks like high protein snacks or veggies.
Gold: 119,903.34
Oct 26 2021 12:56pm
Just need to start lifting weights and you'll solve your problems.
Go Back To Health & Fitness Topic List
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic New Poll