d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > General Help > Site Suggestions > This Site Should Follow Its Own Rules And Guide
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 2,482.00
Aug 24 2021 01:10pm
So after reviewing the code of conduct and finding that the website allows people to break the rules after "detailed conversations" it's astonishing that there is even a code of conduct here in the first place. I would highly advise not resulting to hypocrisy and focusing more on equality. Finding small prints to get away with breaking the rules is just wrong. The rules should apply to EVERYONE and not just the little guy like me.

Hello CloudIVXX

I was going to post this for you and other whom read your thread, I hope this message provides you the clarification you require.

If you have a question about rules or regulations I would recommend reaching out to a Senior Moderator such as Holy-Martyr

https://forums.d2jsp.org/staff.php?g=30

Autoshops do not break D2JSP rules, the creator of these shops have had detailed conversations with the site administrator to ensure they are within rules. Any automation they have is done outside JSP, they simply read the D2JSP Notification system and use that information for their shops, this does not automate anythong on JSP. A jsp Automation would be auto sending gold, auto posting, auto reporting posts, etc.

Thank you,

Definite
Go Back To Site Suggestions Topic List
Closed New Topic New Poll