d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo > Diablo 4 > D4 Discussion > Just Saw This Trailer For The Rogue Class Of D4
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 10,300.00
Aug 19 2021 07:29pm
Quote (JessiWan @ 19 Aug 2021 19:27)
Omg, I just traded my mara for an atma's. I hope it's not a dupe. If it is, will it disappear on me?

Lol I doubt it, people only dupe highrunes, 100% perfect gear, godly gear and bugged gear. Those Amy's are easily farmed legit so I think ur fine. It would be quoted as unpermitted and super super cheap. You should be fine bro
Gold: 1,453.85
Aug 19 2021 07:33pm
Quote (Tony2dope420 @ Aug 19 2021 06:29pm)
Lol I doubt it, people only dupe highrunes, 100% perfect gear, godly gear and bugged gear. Those Amy's are easily farmed legit so I think ur fine. It would be quoted as unpermitted and super super cheap. You should be fine bro

Whew, thanks.
Aug 19 2021 07:41pm
Quote (JessiWan @ 19 Aug 2021 19:33)
Whew, thanks.

Lol omg your trolling me 😁🤡
Gold: 22.69
Aug 19 2021 10:56pm
Quote (Tony2dope420 @ Aug 20 2021 01:16am)
I value your opinion, but I disagree. I feel d4 looks like a expansion of d3. Simply watch a few gameplay videos and I'm sure you'll agree. I played d3 for a good year and a half and in my opinion its almost a clone. The gameplay is almost exactly like d3. So sorry to say but I strongly disagree with you.

I just rewatched D4 gameplay and I swear what I watched at Blizzcon was not whatever this garbage is. Really I thought it looked different at Blizzcon o.o strange

Its like they took D3 then changed all the text font to Gothica and are calling it a new game

I played D3 for around as long as you

This post was edited by Shakti on Aug 19 2021 11:02pm
Gold: 5.50
Aug 22 2021 12:09pm
Quote (JessiWan @ 20 Aug 2021 03:31)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvrLZ4yETHI

To be honest, I was disappointed, because it just reminded me of D3, except with prettier graphics. They claim that D4 will go back to the dark, gothic roots of D1, but I just don't see it. Speaking of D1, I can't even buy it online. I want to play it again though, it was such a well-made game, in some ways not even D2 can touch it.

One thing that I really remember is that I genuinely feared for my life when playing D1. I especially remember the blood knights from hell, like I would literally scream when I saw them. And the illusion weavers...omg, I remember saving the game once every 3 seconds when I was fighting on the optical level. These buggers struck true terror into my heart. And the little gloom bats, the pack with the boss, the boss bat always got me. The dying scream of my rogue let those around me know that I was fighting the bats. And the acid-spitting dogs...I would just spam fireballs at them as the sorcerer, which normally worked on other monsters but not them, they would just keep spitting at me. I only learned to use guardian later. Put the guardians around corner and they would shoot at the dogs. It was so much fun and the game was just so memorable. And let's not forget the various cheats and hacks, lol. If you say you had never owned an arch-angel's staff of apocalypse, you are a stinking liar, lol.

Anyway, I hope that D4 won't be f*ggy as all h*ll like D3. For once I want to sh*t my pants when playing a computer game. I haven't had that experience in a very long time.

I'm so surprised they put this dumb motion model of rogue - she does so much useless stuff instead of just make a shot with a bow like crouching, jumping, etc.
Everyone who do real sports/martial arts knows how dumb it is.
Gold: 10,953.51
Aug 25 2021 12:09pm
Quote (JessiWan @ Aug 20 2021 02:31am)

To be honest, I was disappointed, because it just reminded me of D3, except with prettier graphics. They claim that D4 will go back to the dark, gothic roots of D1, but I just don't see it. Speaking of D1, I can't even buy it online. I want to play it again though, it was such a well-made game, in some ways not even D2 can touch it.

One thing that I really remember is that I genuinely feared for my life when playing D1. I especially remember the blood knights from hell, like I would literally scream when I saw them. And the illusion weavers...omg, I remember saving the game once every 3 seconds when I was fighting on the optical level. These buggers struck true terror into my heart. And the little gloom bats, the pack with the boss, the boss bat always got me. The dying scream of my rogue let those around me know that I was fighting the bats. And the acid-spitting dogs...I would just spam fireballs at them as the sorcerer, which normally worked on other monsters but not them, they would just keep spitting at me. I only learned to use guardian later. Put the guardians around corner and they would shoot at the dogs. It was so much fun and the game was just so memorable. And let's not forget the various cheats and hacks, lol. If you say you had never owned an arch-angel's staff of apocalypse, you are a stinking liar, lol.

Anyway, I hope that D4 won't be f*ggy as all h*ll like D3. For once I want to sh*t my pants when playing a computer game. I haven't had that experience in a very long time.

play dark souls then. :-)
Gold: 41,934.00
Sep 1 2021 05:30am
Rouge is about 95% demon hunter and 5% monk from d3 I was so disappointed when I saw rouge game play looks like they literally copy and pasted files from d3 to d4 they are fucking lazy the way she moves her attacks everything just stinks of d3

At this point I have no intentions of playing Diablo 4 unless they can really turn it around from the shit show it has become
Gold: 5.50
Sep 1 2021 12:59pm
Quote (JessiWan @ 20 Aug 2021 03:31)

I know people play quite a lot of D1 now with some mod, I see streams regulary
Sep 2 2021 05:07pm
D1 nodded would be interesting
Go Back To D4 Discussion Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll