d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2: Resurrected > D2:R Discussion > Hey Bot Haters, Bet Your Gonna Miss This One.
Prev1678
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 6,412.80
Aug 30 2021 12:10pm
Quote (Vismajor @ Aug 30 2021 04:29am)
I am not sure ehat you mean by Trivia bots

I do loved channel bots on baalrun channels. They were oly bots. They were tracking all your runs, runtime, avg levels, how many baalruns aday and so on. I remember doing 441 within 24h, there were even a website where could see all your data. The site is gone for many years unfortunately

oh I remember the ones your refering to lol nah we aren't talking about the same thing, There were literally channel bots that asked d2 questions and the first person to answer the bot would record your points. It was like jeopardy lol but all questions about d2

Quote (Leevee @ Aug 30 2021 03:14am)
We all miss 2004 but those good old Battle.net channel vibes aren't coming back -- regardless of whether you play classic or Resurrected.

When we talk about disliking bots, none of us are talking about channel bots anyway. There's nothing wrong with those.

I know, this post was old n someone commented on it again lol, I made this days ago when everyone was argueing about bots hard in the forum lol, was just being funny reminding everyone there is 1 we might all miss or agree was okay.
Plus to be honest until I had the random thought remembering them I forgot all about them, figured my post would remind some old players back for d2r an make them smile for a second or something remembering them too.
Go Back To D2:R Discussion Topic List
Prev1678
Add Reply New Topic New Poll