d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2: Resurrected > D2:R Discussion > Activision-blizzard Hires Controversial Lawfirm
Prev191011121317Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 679.50
Jul 30 2021 12:34pm
Quote (mki @ Jul 30 2021 10:42am)

Everyone that I've convinced to eat ribs with a fork and knife actually likes it better that way.

You don't accidentally eat gristle, the bones don't slip out of your hands, and if you have a mustache you don't end up with BBQ sauce all over it (This is a serious problem.

Question for you mang.
If you were president of the USA or some other powerful person, monarch, etc, would you "force" your constituents to eat ribs with a fork and knife since that's the "correct" way?

Gold: 6,523.00
Jul 30 2021 12:40pm
Quote (BOOTYS @ 30 Jul 2021 13:58)
Careful with your response guys, let's not hurt the big bad business owner's feelings.

Oh, no. Go right ahead an say what you're going to say. You're definitely not going to hurt my feelings.

The only place on Earth where my status is not miles above yours is here and if you think for one single second that I actually care about you or anything that you have to say to me, then you are very sadly mistaken.

I could not care less about this forum or what the people on this forum think.

Some of the things that go on these are forums are excellent examples of some of the absolute most classless trashy borderline subhuman behavior.

Like the people with the Twiztid signatures - Those people seriously look up to two guys who's job it is to dress like circus clowns and then complain about how their life is so pathetic that they have use drugs all day just to get through it with out killing themselves.

Personally, I'm totally ashamed that I've even spent a few seconds of my life with people like that in a video game just do to a trade.
Jul 30 2021 12:49pm
Quote (mitchflow @ 30 Jul 2021 14:34)
Question for you mang.
If you were president of the USA or some other powerful person, monarch, etc, would you "force" your constituents to eat ribs with a fork and knife since that's the "correct" way?

That's a really tough one.

In that hypothetical scenario, my initial instinct tells me that I would probably have some of them publicly executed to put some fear into the masses so they stop doing it.

Does that answer your question?
Gold: 313,798.00
Jul 30 2021 12:52pm
Quote (mki @ Jul 30 2021 11:40am)
Oh, no. Go right ahead an say what you're going to say. You're definitely not going to hurt my feelings.

The only place on Earth where my status is not miles above yours is here and if you think for one single second that I actually care about you or anything that you have to say to me, then you are very sadly mistaken.

Sounds like your feelings are hurt.
I suggest to hit that Log Out button. Go outside for a walk and get some fresh air guy. I think you need it.
:hug:
Gold: 252.00
Jul 30 2021 12:53pm
Quote (mki @ Jul 30 2021 08:49pm)

In that hypothetical scenario, my initial instinct tells me that I would probably have some of them publicly executed to put some fear into the masses so they stop doing it.

Im on my way to defecate at your restaurant
Jul 30 2021 12:57pm
Quote (nata_mrx @ 30 Jul 2021 14:53)
Im on my way to defecate at your restaurant

What are you one of those IP2 streamers or something?
Gold: 7.00
Warn: 50%
Jul 30 2021 01:06pm
Quote (mitchflow @ Jul 30 2021 02:34pm)
Question for you mang.

Meeting in the middle is often best.

Like eating ribs with just a fork and 1 hand is best
Gold: 679.50
Jul 30 2021 01:17pm
Quote (mki @ Jul 30 2021 02:49pm)

Totalitarian confirmed.
Gold: 60,556.00
Jul 30 2021 01:38pm
Quote (mki @ Jul 30 2021 04:42pm)
My worldview is that the world is a pretty messed up place and I don't have enough money to make a real impact, so I try my best to get a handful of people to improve their lives.

My business, at it's peak before the pandemic, only had 12 employees and me, and unfortunately it's scaled down quite a bit right now.

Everyone that I've convinced to eat ribs with a fork and knife actually likes it better that way.

You don't accidentally eat gristle, the bones don't slip out of your hands, and if you have a mustache you don't end up with BBQ sauce all over it (This is a serious problem.)

Also, to be clear: It's a publication, we come up with new stuff every day.

Honestly, I actually would prefer to boycott Blizzard over things like how they ruined WOW.

They did a great job of creating a really fun game and then completely trashed it multiple times.

If the employees are getting mistreated they should just quit. I posted this here just because it's relevant to the forum and I interpreted it as more of "Oh so, they're about to bring the pain to their employees. That will teach them for showing up and working hard."

Some people (especially gamers) misinterpret AB as being a great company to work for and no, it's the typical corporate culture grind.

After working there for years, their employees will sooner or later start to see people go.

Some people will realize the reason that some of them are gone is because they died and it's sad because they never really did anything with their life.

It's like they traded their life away to have a few lines of code in a game or a virtual art asset.

Also: You really need to stop eating with your fingers, it really is super gross. Especially something like ribs. It's definitely broadcasts the message to others that "You are a peon with no self respect."

If I was in a situation where I was surrounded by a group of people eating that way, I would think "Wow these people are low class" and I would get up and abruptly leave.

I still am not sure if you re trolling or plain deluded. I strongly recommend that you go get a psych eval. The way you jump from one point to the other and the way you see yourself much above the rest of the world is seriously not healthy. You make 2 many assumptions about people and how the world works, with a clear lack of experience and knowledge.

As another person here said: pack a bag and go out in the world for a walk. Wish you all the best.
Jul 30 2021 01:47pm
Quote (Apovax @ 30 Jul 2021 15:38)
the way you see yourself much above the rest of the world is seriously not healthy.

Me knowing that life isn't fair is not unhealthy.
Go Back To D2:R Discussion Topic List
Prev191011121317Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll