d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > General Help > Site Suggestions >
Poll > Noti To Guild Mmbrs When Psts Made In Guild Topics
Closed New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 6.00
Jul 27 2021 05:06am
Yes please.
Finding it difficult to post in guild topics where all guild members should read what I have posted.
Very painful to ^ all members.

I believe members should have an option to receive a notification when there’s a post made in our guild topics :)
Gold: 10,000.76
Jul 27 2021 05:12am
Honestly a really great addition to the site. It will allow all guild members to become a little more active.

Might be awesome if it by default sends notification to guild members whenever someone writes something in guild topics but would be really nice for people to be able to turn notifications off too. And would be gg if guild can see who has seen and who hasn’t seen the message
Jul 27 2021 05:19am
Quote (KoyKoy @ Jul 27 2021 09:12pm)
Honestly a really great addition to the site. It will allow all guild members to become a little more active.

Might be awesome if it by default sends notification to guild members whenever someone writes something in guild topics but would be really nice for people to be able to turn notifications off too. And would be gg if guild can see who has seen and who hasn’t seen the message

100%

This change would definitely increase a guilds credibility. Allows all members to engage and communicate actively with each other.

Participate in guild only events, trades, discussions, the list goes on :)
Gold: 10,000.76
Jul 27 2021 05:23am
What a wonderful suggestion.
👍🏼 🐐
Gold: 204.24
Jul 27 2021 10:28am
It would be nice if we could purchase some sort of "guild announcement" or something to alert all members - right now we can just encourage people to track the important topics.

This was a cool feature added a while back though:

Added a new type of notification for Guild Polls. When you purchase, edit, then check the enable checkbox and save your Poll, it will now notify all members that have access to the poll. This allows guild polls to be useful as a means of contacting your entire guild at once (Nov 26 2018)
Gold: 15,800.00
Jul 27 2021 03:22pm
Maybe I dont understand, but there is a track topic button even on guild topics. Wouldnt that already solve the issue? If you track you receive notifications no?

Or do you suggest being able to notify everyone by a push like ^ feature? If that is your suggestion I vote no because of possible spam. If that feature could be limited to certain guild ranks only I would vote yes.

This post was edited by SIVIART on Jul 27 2021 03:25pm
Jul 27 2021 03:28pm
Quote (SIVIART @ Jul 28 2021 07:22am)
Maybe I dont understand, but there is a track topic button even on guild topics. Wouldnt that already solve the issue? If you track you receive notifications no?

Or do you suggest being able to notify everyone by a push like ^ feature? If that is your suggestion I vote no because of possible spam. If that feature could be limited to certain guild ranks only I would vote yes.

This requires all guild members to track guild topics - my suggestion is simply this:
If I post in any of my guild topics - ALL members receive a notification eg; I post in our tournaments section of an upcoming tournament and all members receive -> “Wieners has posted in guild topic - tournaments!”

However I believe it needs to be optioned, so they can opt to receive these notifications or not by simply clicking “receive guild topic notifications”.
Gold: 15,800.00
Jul 27 2021 03:42pm
Quote (Wieners @ 27 Jul 2021 23:28)
This requires all guild members to track guild topics - my suggestion is simply this:
If I post in any of my guild topics - ALL members receive a notification eg; I post in our tournaments section of an upcoming tournament and all members receive -> “Wieners has posted in guild topic - tournaments!”

However I believe it needs to be optioned, so they can opt to receive these notifications or not by simply clicking “receive guild topic notifications”.

For me that only makes sense, when this button would set to receive notifications for all guild topics at once (so you would not have to manage each topic separately). In reality however, you would probably want to select per topic if you want to receive notifications or not. And this is offered via "Track Topic" already.

I think however that it would make sense to receive a notification once a new topic was created, so that you could turn on notification by "Track Topic"

This post was edited by SIVIART on Jul 27 2021 03:44pm
Retired Moderator
Gold: 2,948.60
Trader: Trusted
Jul 27 2021 03:52pm
This sounds like you're just taking the ability to track topics and receive notifications and just forcing it onto the guild members, which sounds bad
If they aren't forced and they can simply choose to do it then.... they can just choose to track the topic

Am I missing something?
Admin
Gold: 176,310.69
Trader: Trusted
Jul 27 2021 05:14pm
I'm sorry but this isn't something we're going to add, nothing has changed since the last few requests for this.

If you want to notify all members, you can purchase a Guild Poll, and once you set it to active, it will notify all members.
Go Back To Site Suggestions Topic List
Closed New Topic New Poll