d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > RuneScape > Possible For Me To Recover An Account?
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Jul 25 2021 07:52pm
The last time I played was way back in the early 2000s and I somehow remember my username, but obviously I have no idea what my password would be because I was so young.

I know the email used, but don't have access to the email because again, I was like 10 and have no idea what my password would have been for it and recovery efforts have been unsuccessful.

When you created the account (MM/YYYY) I have a vague idea when this was
If you have moved state/country, (let us know from where to where) No, haven't moved
Creation Country (Country + State if you're appealing from the US) Same country
Creation and most recent ISP (Internet Service Provider - for example BT, Virgin, Comcast, SBC etc.) The ISP would have been AOL, that's how long ago it was
Any additional information which you cannot enter elsewhere in the form (for example multiple transaction ID numbers for your billing). I filled out as much information as possible including what gear I remember having and what I remember doing last before I stopped playing

Does anyone have any suggestions or tips of what else I could provide them? My first attempt was denied because of not being able to remember the password.
Gold: 26,262.00
Jul 25 2021 08:50pm
~20%
Gold: 0.00
Jul 26 2021 03:33pm
What I did was look up the oldest recovery questions and answered them at the end where they give space for more info.
Gold: 22.69
Jul 27 2021 11:23pm
I was literally in the same situation as you and recently was successful in recovering my account created in 2005.

I think what really helped is during the recovery process you're allotted space for additional comments. Dump as many details as you possibly can even if you are not 100% sure the details will help your case, write it in anyways.

For example, I struggled with my recovery questions so in the box I mentioned how my membership at the time was sporadic; on and off, on and off, for months on end because I would borrow my moms CC. She'd find out, Id borrow it again, she'd find out, rinse and repeat. That detail from 2005-2006 showed I knew what the accounts membership rhythm was like (active, cancelled, active, cancelled, every other month or two). Only the true owner would know such a detail. That wasnt the only thing I put in the comment box, just an example of things you should mention.

This post was edited by Shakti on Jul 27 2021 11:24pm
Go Back To RuneScape Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll