d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Basketball > Giannis Can't Shoot
Prev123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 10.55
Jul 20 2021 09:12am
Quote (Sixers @ Jul 20 2021 08:04am)
For sure, but hey that's what gets it done i wouldn't be mad as a Bucks fan. Sure, he's not the most skilled guy, but he plays really hard and isn't afraid to attack which i respect. At his size with his athleticism that's pretty much all you need, a lot of heart. His lack of basketball IQ and skills can be overcome with that combination of physical and mental toughness.

I'd rather that then someone like Ben Simmons who is ultra skilled and has the physical skill set but is a little bitch who won't attack in the playoffs and becomes mentally weak.

Lmao yeah, theres nothing wrong with giannis, he just wont ever be considered the goat. Simmons is something else. I dont even get it. Dude must be happy just bringing in the $ rather than actually winning a ship
Gold: 0.00
Jul 20 2021 09:42pm
Quote (Sixers @ Jul 20 2021 10:52pm)
lmao

He's not even closing games, Khris Middleton and Holiday have been the go-to guy in crunch time and are their go-to creators. Giannis misses free throws and fails to get much done in those moments, regardless of how great he can be during the game.

Terrific athlete, I mean he's a freak athlete obviously which is what carries him most of the time. But skills wise? Limited as fuck, which is why most NBA players aren't giving him props for what he's doing. Guy can put up 40/20 and come closing time he won't be the best go-to option, ever.

For the record, I love Giannis as a person I think he's a genuinely cool guy even if he is cringe sometimes with how hard he tries to be funny lol.

17 for 19 at the line with the Championship on the line going for 50/14

that's some shit Simmons could NEVER fucking dream of
Gold: 2,107.00
Jul 20 2021 09:43pm
Quote (SSBBWGiantessLover @ Jul 20 2021 11:42pm)
17 for 19 at the line with the Championship on the line going for 50/14

that's some shit Simmons could NEVER fucking dream of

True but the Championship wasn't on the line. It wasn't an elimination game you Derp.

But yes I'm lucky to have watched that performance tonight
Gold: 3,000.00
Jul 20 2021 09:43pm
Quote (Sixers @ Jul 20 2021 10:52am)
lmao

He's not even closing games, Khris Middleton and Holiday have been the go-to guy in crunch time and are their go-to creators. Giannis misses free throws and fails to get much done in those moments, regardless of how great he can be during the game.

Terrific athlete, I mean he's a freak athlete obviously which is what carries him most of the time. But skills wise? Limited as fuck, which is why most NBA players aren't giving him props for what he's doing. Guy can put up 40/20 and come closing time he won't be the best go-to option, ever.

For the record, I love Giannis as a person I think he's a genuinely cool guy even if he is cringe sometimes with how hard he tries to be funny lol.

Lmao did giannis see this post?!?!
Gold: 15.80
Jul 20 2021 09:45pm
Quote (Sixers @ Jul 20 2021 07:52am)
lmao

Wish I could be limited skillfully and drop 50 in the nba finals
Gold: 3,759.00
Quote (Sixers @ Jul 20 2021 10:52am)
lmao

EVER
Quote (Fgs @ Jul 21 2021 11:43am)
True but the Championship wasn't on the line. It wasn't an elimination game you Derp.

But yes I'm lucky to have watched that performance tonight

yes it was... the Chip becomes significantly more difficult to secure if they drop game 6. imagine Middleton and Jrue in hostile territory in an elimination game, not hard to imagine they could choke
Gold: 13,820.00
Quote (Sixers @ Jul 20 2021 07:52am)
lmao

holy shit how mad can one guy be lmao
Gold: 2,107.00
Jul 20 2021 09:47pm
Quote (SSBBWGiantessLover @ Jul 20 2021 11:45pm)
yes it was... the Chip becomes significantly more difficult to secure if they drop game 6. imagine Middleton and Jrue in hostile territory in an elimination game, not hard to imagine they could choke

That's fine but it wasn't on the line. There's not really a discussion to be had here lol
Jul 20 2021 10:04pm
Quote (Fgs @ Jul 21 2021 11:47am)
That's fine but it wasn't on the line. There's not really a discussion to be had here lol

the city of Milwaukee has never witnessed a Championship won at home... it was very much on the line
Go Back To Basketball Topic List
Prev123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll