d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher >
Poll > Group Naming Idea.
Prev123456Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 74,226.27
Jul 20 2021 07:15pm
If this suggestion is implemented then it will be much easier for any Guild to catch up with you while also make it much harder too as a whole Guild could simply offer perfect open games for everyone.
Gold: 1.93
Jul 20 2021 07:21pm
Quote (ToughGuy_TJ @ Jul 21 2021 11:15am)
If this suggestion is implemented then it will be much easier for any Guild to catch up with you while also make it much harder too as a whole Guild could simply offer perfect open games for everyone.

You make some good points tj, i will have to think on it ^_^
Gold: 10,687.34
Warn: 90%
Jul 20 2021 07:28pm
Quote (Plaguefear @ 20 Jul 2021 18:13)
That is the entire point which is why the entire community supports it.

The Landing Page has had an update to include Competing as General Feature on our site. This game suggestion is the opposite of Competing on a small or Large Scale and sums it up more like Diablo 2 Game Menu. Implementing this would could also desolve the site suggestion focused around Guild Alliances, as the balance to implement it will be less enjoyable in part from the loss in Competing amongst the Ladder Slasher Community.

In addition to that, and much like Diablo 2, someone may begin joining specific games and for specific reasons, and in all real truth it could be someone with the wrong intention.

Last but not least it could take away from the Leader idea of a Group and as an individual player too, as Ladder Slasher Gaming will become and ask upon the idea more focused around a Personalized Realms over the idea of Community Equality.

If this was something that had not been suggested before and so long ago I would have different reservations about it, but since it does not this seem like something that is needed and could change the game on a Realm - Type focus my vote stands here as no.

That does not mean I am right but in the idea of Good Manner Competing I rather enjoy the way things are and have planned accordingly to that.

This post was edited by Kyhle on Jul 20 2021 07:33pm
Gold: 175.00
Jul 20 2021 07:33pm
Quote (Kyhle @ Jul 20 2021 06:08pm)
I am not trolling. That is what I think. I have also seen Guilds, if I recall correctly possibly the one you are in, that does as such in order to get full games and Climb.

So what you’re saying is you are voting no, so that people who don’t want to jump ship and join a guild fully dedicated to ladder slasher, doesn’t get easier access to play a game that the site creator made?

That makes absolutely zero sense. The suggestion is for people who aren’t in ladder slasher guilds to be able to do a group climb. Instead of joining a group that is waiting on a guild mate only to get booted.

Edit:

I’ve seen the hate on you in other threads and I never understood it. I now understand why people harass you and you had to change your name. :rolleyes:

This post was edited by Newb. on Jul 20 2021 07:39pm
Gold: 0.90
Jul 20 2021 07:33pm
Quote (Kyhle @ Jul 20 2021 07:28pm)
The Landing Page has had an update to include Competing as General Feature on our site. This game suggestion is the opposite of Competing on a small or Large Scale and sums it up more like Diablo 2 Game Menu. Implementing this would could also desolve the site suggestion focused around Guild Alliances, as the balance to implement it will be less enjoyable in part from the loss in Competing amongst the Ladder Slasher Community.

In addition to that, and much like Diablo 2, someone may begin joining specific games and for specific reasons, and in all real truth it could be someone with the wrong intention.

Last but not least it could take away from the Leader idea of a Group and as an individual player too, as Ladder Slasher Gaming will become and ask upon the idea more focused around a Personalized Realms over the idea of Community Equality.

If this was something that had not been suggested before and so long ago I would have different reservations about it, but since it does not seem like something that is needed and could change the game on a Realm - Type focus my vote stands here as no.

That does not mean I am right but in the idea of Good Manner Competing I rather enjoy the way things are and have planned accordingly to that.

Are there any parts of the forum you don’t post in regularly?
Gold: 638.99
Jul 20 2021 07:36pm
this would be super cool actually
Jul 20 2021 07:45pm
Quote (Newb. @ 20 Jul 2021 18:33)
So what you’re saying is you are voting no, so that people who don’t want to jump ship and join a guild fully dedicated to ladder slasher, doesn’t get easier access to play a game that the site creator made?

That makes absolutely zero sense. The suggestion is for people who aren’t in ladder slasher guilds to be able to do a group climb. Instead of joining a group that is waiting on a guild mate only to get booted.

That is not what I said, and in all sense I could say you are bending my words into something they are not.

To put it simple for you Newb. if the Leader of the Group has allowed this and has decided to kick a new player out then that is what the Leader has decided for the Group. I respect that others have spent time with the community here and made many good friends enjoying the groups and climbs they do, alongside the rest of the benefits they find with the site.

It does not take personalizing a Group name to solve a problem a Leader can make a choice or difference in, and this site suggestion takes that away from every single one of us. While Ladder Slasher is free, breaking it in any wrong manner so it is easier to get into a game that can sell items for 10,000 Forum Gold while Leadership and more falls is possibly the long term consequence of this suggestion being implemented.

If I was to describe it like other games the current way feels like we can appreciation the different difficulty levels of the ladder slasher and if changed the players that hold those spots may find themselves carrying more people than moving forward as an individual Leader themselves and / or as a group.

This post was edited by Kyhle on Jul 20 2021 07:50pm
Gold: 175.00
Jul 20 2021 07:50pm
Quote (Kyhle @ Jul 20 2021 06:45pm)
That is not what I said, and in all sense I could say you are bending my words into something they are not.

To put it simple for you Newb. if the Leader of the Group has allowed this and has decided to kick a new player out then that is what the Leader has decided for the Group. I respect that others have spent time with the community here and made many good friends enjoying the groups and climbs they do, alongside the rest of the benefits they find with the site.

It does not take personalizing a Group name to solve a problem a Leader can make a choice or difference in, and this site suggestion takes that away from every single one of us. While Ladder Slasher is free, breaking it in any wrong manner so it is easier to get into a game that can sell items for 10,000 Forum Gold while Leadership and more falls is possibly the long term consequence of this suggestion being implemented.

If I was to describe it like other games the current way feels like we can appreciation the different difficulty levels of the ladder slasher and if changed the players that hold those spots may find themselves carrying more people than moving forward as an individual Leader themselves.

How does the naming take away from the ability to kick someone? It just takes away from the player needing a group. Your logic is terrible here bud. This simple suggestion could make it so you could name your group “full” while you wait for all players to join instead of the one solo player joining and hoping he can participate.

Tell me one negative thing to group names. Please. With all your ladder slasher experience.
Gold: 1.93
Jul 20 2021 07:53pm
Quote (Newb. @ Jul 21 2021 11:50am)
How does the naming take away from the ability to kick someone? It just takes away from the player needing a group. Your logic is terrible here bud. This simple suggestion could make it so you could name your group “full” while you wait for all players to join instead of the one solo player joining and hoping he can participate.

Tell me one negative thing to group names. Please. With all your ladder slasher experience.

If you are fluent in this language please teach me.
Jul 20 2021 07:56pm
Quote (Newb. @ 20 Jul 2021 18:50)

I am not sure what you are missing here. I never said naming the group would take away from the ability to kick someone. I wrote paragraphs of results I think could arise from this suggestion being implemented and I suggest you re-read those.

This post was edited by Kyhle on Jul 20 2021 08:13pm
Go Back To Ladder Slasher Topic List
Prev123456Next
Closed New Topic New Poll