d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Basketball > Official Dame Requesting Trade Out
Prev1456
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 17,609.00
Jul 18 2021 03:51pm
Its goign to be Philly selling Simmons to Portland for Dame.
Gold: 3,100.00
Jul 19 2021 09:49pm
Quote (Crunkt @ Jul 18 2021 02:51pm)
Its goign to be Philly selling Simmons to Portland for Dame.

The target should be Lowry for Philly.
That way the Geko fans can deal with two overrated forwards who can't shoot.
Gold: 17,609.00
Jul 19 2021 10:22pm
Quote (UnEvilManiac @ 19 Jul 2021 23:49)
The target should be Lowry for Philly.
That way the Geko fans can deal with two overrated forwards who can't shoot.

TORONTO DOES NOT WANT Ben '4 shot' Simmons

Masai already said that
Jul 19 2021 10:23pm
Quote (Crunkt @ Jul 19 2021 09:22pm)
TORONTO DOES NOT WANT Ben '4 shot' Simmons

Masai already said that

Portland is not trading Lillard for Simmons.

Lillard already said he's not requesting a trade.
Jul 20 2021 11:00am
I'm going to place this here.

Lillard will be in a Blazer uniform at least until the 2023 season ends.
This is basically because DM doesn't believe Philly has to give up much outside of Simmons & a pick for Lillard.

Heres what a Philly beat writer believes.
DM himself already stated that beat writers know a lot.
Front-office executives say that if the Blazers eventually move Lillard, they can expect a return rivaling or surpassing what the Nets gave up for James Harden: multiple young players, plus three first-round picks and four first-round pick swaps.

Signed sixers-wire.

As I said DM.
Philly would have to give up Simmons/maxey/thybull + 3 first + 4 swaps. If not more. This is because Simmons doesn't touch the all-star game in the West. He's not making it over Devin Booker. As well as Lillard being 1a in the best pg today.
Thank you come again.

It's okay tho. Fanatics like you overvalue their players.

This post was edited by UnEvilManiac on Jul 20 2021 11:01am
Gold: 0.00
Jul 21 2021 08:36am
Quote (UnEvilManiac @ Jul 20 2021 01:00pm)
I'm going to place this here.

Lillard will be in a Blazer uniform at least until the 2023 season ends.
This is basically because DM doesn't believe Philly has to give up much outside of Simmons & a pick for Lillard.

Heres what a Philly beat writer believes.
DM himself already stated that beat writers know a lot.

Signed sixers-wire.

As I said DM.
Philly would have to give up Simmons/maxey/thybull + 3 first + 4 swaps. If not more. This is because Simmons doesn't touch the all-star game in the West. He's not making it over Devin Booker. As well as Lillard being 1a in the best pg today.
Thank you come again.

It's okay tho. Fanatics like you overvalue their players.

LMAO

Honest question, do you smoke crack?

The Nets gave up Caris LeVert and Jarrett Allen for Harden. Two solid to good young players, but not All-Star caliber players. on top of 3x first round picks and 4x pick swaps. Now you actually think the Sixers would give up not only Simmons (a 3x All-Star, All-NBA, and 2x All-Defensive 1st team selection) PLUS Thybulle and Maxey AND three first round picks AND four picks swaps?????? What the FUCK kind of sense does that make lmao? Simmons alone is worth more than LeVert and Allen, and then you want to include two valuable good young players in Maxey and Thybulle on top of that PLUS THE PICKS AND SWAPS???? :rofl:

Make it make sense, please. Don't do drugs kids.

This post was edited by Sixers on Jul 21 2021 08:44am
Jul 24 2021 10:41pm
Quote (Sixers @ Jul 21 2021 07:36am)
LMAO

Honest question, do you smoke crack?

https://media.tenor.com/images/f7354b8c66dcf774a0cd75d1806e0d56/tenor.gif

The Nets gave up Caris LeVert and Jarrett Allen for Harden. Two solid to good young players, but not All-Star caliber players. on top of 3x first round picks and 4x pick swaps. Now you actually think the Sixers would give up not only Simmons (a 3x All-Star, All-NBA, and 2x All-Defensive 1st team selection) PLUS Thybulle and Maxey AND three first round picks AND four picks swaps?????? What the FUCK kind of sense does that make lmao? Simmons alone is worth more than LeVert and Allen, and then you want to include two valuable good young players in Maxey and Thybulle on top of that PLUS THE PICKS AND SWAPS???? :rofl:

Make it make sense, please. Don't do drugs kids.

Har_en also said he wanted out. Har_en had two years left. Lillard has said he has no intention of leaving Portland AND he's locked up for four years during his prime.
You never respond to my posts about questioning if Simmons would be an all-star in the West. Only one reason for that a quite shocking reason too. You know he wouldn't touch that game if he was in the West. He'd still be an all-nba defender.. Tony Allen was an all-nba defender.(I'm sure you'll cherry pick this if you even respond at all)

But I just figured it out.
You're one of those fanatics.
Who thinks Philly should be gifted players just for the pleasure of speaking with Morey.
Yeah that's not how it works.

Pretty convenient that you say beat writes know a lot about the teams they cover. Then I pull from a beat writer for philly and you make a post like that.
Go Back To Basketball Topic List
Prev1456
Add Reply New Topic New Poll