d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Martial Arts, Boxing & Wrestling > Mcgregor Vs Poirier 4
Prev13456716Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 6,487.40
Jul 16 2021 07:20pm
Quote (HASBULLAH @ 16 Jul 2021 17:58)
Most conor fans think he's an embarrassment now. You can only get beat up so many times and act like a retard for so long till it catches up with you. He's suffered a ton of brain damage, he's not even funny anymore. His material was getting worse by the floyd fight, and when he got to khabib he was braindead. What makes you think after the beating he took from dustin he's going to all of a sudden develop a ground game, durability, and size?

Alhamdulillah ! very well said
Gold: 13,669.00
Jul 16 2021 07:21pm
Quote (nekrotic @ Jul 16 2021 06:18pm)
last fight whet my appetite. We didn't see that dork getting either put to sleep or choked to death. His ankle saved him and knowing he was already injured really pissed me off. He knew from the beginning he would need something like that to help him from another humiliation

exactly im glad you can finally understand and not live in a delusional mind of your own! great progress! he was already injured and thats why his ankle snapped, but if he had made it to the 2nd round he woulda knocked poirer out cold hahaha
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 40%
Jul 16 2021 07:25pm
Quote (FullSend @ Jul 16 2021 09:15pm)
i could care less about mcstretcher, im still a fan but its just funny to see how angry and upset the conor haters get :rofl:

you folks are a very amusing bunch!

How am i angry or a hater. I gave my opinion of what i've seen over the years.
Jul 16 2021 07:27pm
Quote (FullSend @ 16 Jul 2021 18:21)
exactly im glad you can finally understand and not live in a delusional mind of your own! great progress! he was already injured and thats why his ankle snapped, but if he had made it to the 2nd round he woulda knocked poirer out cold hahaha

Yep. conor knew he have no chance vs a Dustin who was too much of a man so he needed to work out a plan B. that tells a lot about his talent and skills A real elite fighter will prepare different gamelans and adjust on the way. Conor's plan A was to KO Dustin with the first kick and the broken ankle was his plan B. thats it LOL
Jul 16 2021 07:27pm
Quote (HASBULLAH @ Jul 16 2021 06:25pm)
How am i angry or a hater. I gave my opinion of what i've seen over the years.

calling the highest paid athlete, brain damage and braindead? probably the only one with a brain in the UFC! making money moves like that sheeeesh
Jul 16 2021 07:29pm
Quote (nekrotic @ Jul 16 2021 06:27pm)
Yep. conor knew he have no chance vs a Dustin who was too much of a man so he needed to work out a plan B. that tells a lot about his talent and skills A real elite fighter will prepare different gamelans and adjust on the way. Conor's plan A was to KO Dustin with the first kick and the broken ankle was his plan B. thats it LOL

the gameplan was already going according to plan, if it wasn't for the ankle snap by round 2 dustin woulda been finished
Jul 16 2021 07:33pm
Quote (FullSend @ 16 Jul 2021 18:27)
calling the highest paid athlete, brain damage and braindead? probably the only one with a brain in the UFC! making money moves like that sheeeesh

Im not question that. conor actually have an effective group promotion around him and Dana White created conor also. good timing for the dork. and no, he's not smart. his money doesn't put a brain in his head. He's a trash human being with low values and zero self awareness. He is a pathetic clown
Jul 16 2021 07:36pm
Quote (nekrotic @ Jul 16 2021 06:33pm)
Im not question that. conor actually have an effective group promotion around him and Dana White created conor also. good timing for the dork. and no, he's not smart. his money doesn't put a brain in his head. He's a trash human being with low values and zero self awareness. He is a pathetic clown

you say hes not smart but its funny because all your favorite fighters in the ufc want to be like him, talk like him, act like him and they want to fight him for the big payday.

but since he runs the show at the UFC he gets to pick n choose which bums life he wants to change :rofl:

Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 40%
Jul 16 2021 07:38pm
Quote (FullSend @ Jul 16 2021 09:27pm)

He's still under paid by the UFC, and took massive brain damage in the process. Good for him he's made money, but you can tell how he acts the beatings he took have changed him. Sucker punching old men, talking about peoples wives, family, religion, getting destroyed fight after fight. Conor doesn't just get beat he gets destroyed when he loses. He gets viciously finished every time after taking a huge volume of shots. Dustin busted his face with elbows and conor was too small and 1 dimensional he couldn't get off his back. A persons character and intelligence has nothing to do with how much money they have. All your arguments are about money, congrats he got paid well to get the shit kicked out of him. He certainly paid for it with his brain.

and his leg lol

This post was edited by HASBULLAH on Jul 16 2021 07:39pm
Jul 16 2021 07:39pm
Quote (FullSend @ 16 Jul 2021 18:29)
the gameplan was already going according to plan, if it wasn't for the ankle snap by round 2 dustin woulda been finished

you have the wrong picture bro. conor is not at the same level of Dustin and he knows that deep inside. Same thing when he fought Khabib. His plan B f(which is in reality an excuse) was the proper twelve promotion and being drunk and bla bla.

He prepare the ankle shit as soon as he left his cardio on the ground moments ago he was completely exhausted and knew he could continu any longer..

conor is a fraud and a good actor/clown
Go Back To Martial Arts, Boxing & Wrestling Topic List
Prev13456716Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll