d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Legit Dueling > Skyguy
12310Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 75.00
Jul 11 2021 06:30pm
Dude keeps trying to scam me, he set a duel bet with me. He used aa and mods, juvs etc when trying to do gm duel and won't stop demanding fg even though after the fact he cheated and i said GM so now he will not stop messaging me threatening to get me banned somehow? I honestly was gonna let it slide but i found his JSP @skyguy aka hammersky. @mods for help heres his profile on jsp https://forums.d2jsp.org/user.php?i=198399

This post was edited by ichi3 on Jul 11 2021 06:30pm
Gold: 24.20
Warn: 40%
Jul 11 2021 06:33pm
Lol inb4locket
Jul 11 2021 06:36pm
Quote (Mugs @ Jul 11 2021 08:33pm)
Lol inb4locket

how do i request mods?
Gold: 800.00
Jul 11 2021 07:44pm
@mods
Gold: 61,638.57
Jul 11 2021 08:00pm
who won?
Gold: 200,000.00
Jul 11 2021 09:06pm
Quote (tehdanzor88 @ Jul 11 2021 07:00pm)
who won?

clearly not ichi
Jul 11 2021 09:35pm
i didn't win due to aa and modding when i was being gm so a gm bet requires 0 mods this guy cheated and demands fg even supposedly tried to claim he was gm but clearly was using hacks have many witnesses to attest to his ingame name hammersky if he wants to challenge it he can but the facts are that he is bm, used mods set a game to gm duel ft1 instant aa'd from 2/3 screens away and hammered not even desynch. Clearly a cheater and tried to scam forum gold using cheats. I don't tolerate this kind of nonsense mentality that the ego tripping modders have its pathetic and annoying for people who clearly want to just enjoy the game legitimately. Don't claim to make a pvp bet and then use bm 3rd party scripts/programs to win because you yourself cannot apply the actual skill to do so yourself. If you mod that's fine i have no problem with that, what I have a problem with is this toxic mentality that is insufferable that these man children live in this simple mindstate that its fun for people to sit afk in lobbies all day then just to deal with THIS kind of nonsense where a guy with an 05 account tries to scam me and also threatens to get me banned somehow for not paying him 1kfg even though i CLEARLY stated gm no mods no juvs no merc etc. He still juv'd he still used AA he still used mods so very clearly in my face. THEN followed me on jsp for harassment I honestly was not gonna make this post but after 5-6 dm's from Skyguy i got irritated and so here i am awaiting response from mods.

If you find it funny to constantly harass people in game 24/7 with mods for no apparent reason and think its funny every single day, you honestly should re-evaluate yourself and the way you carry yourself, because at the end of the day its a game but your attitude is far from a game its the actual reality of your character. YOU are insufferable to stand yourself so you have to seek out people who are genuine in playing the game and make them MAD at YOU because it is the attention you only know which is NEGATIVE.

Why these people are wired like this, haven't got a fuckin clue myself wish I knew... Have i used mods and been toxic in the past, of course when i was 12 years old. Are they children probably not biological but i assume their brains didn't develop so i usually turn a blind eye until they continue to the point of where people quit, they don't stop, and they literally harass on jsp/ingame wispers ESPECIALLY when i actually kill them and get the ear then they proceed to bring 2-3x bots just to prove some sort of illogical point that they're good? IDK what is wrong with these people tbh its something so petty and pathetic that i just at the end feel bad for them.

theres my sincerity in my post

TLDR
stop being a toxic shithead you pricks with mods its not hard to attain mods for a 20 year old game, its also not hard to be a decent human being. You know what is hard being good at pvp legit something you can't do.

This post was edited by ichi3 on Jul 11 2021 09:41pm
Gold: 1.70
Jul 11 2021 09:49pm
Quote (ichi3 @ Jul 11 2021 11:35pm)
i didn't win due to aa and modding when i was being gm so a gm bet requires 0 mods this guy cheated and demands fg even supposedly tried to claim he was gm but clearly was using hacks have many witnesses to attest to his ingame name hammersky if he wants to challenge it he can but the facts are that he is bm, used mods set a game to gm duel ft1 instant aa'd from 2/3 screens away and hammered not even desynch. Clearly a cheater and tried to scam forum gold using cheats. I don't tolerate this kind of nonsense mentality that the ego tripping modders have its pathetic and annoying for people who clearly want to just enjoy the game legitimately. Don't claim to make a pvp bet and then use bm 3rd party scripts/programs to win because you yourself cannot apply the actual skill to do so yourself. If you mod that's fine i have no problem with that, what I have a problem with is this toxic mentality that is insufferable that these man children live in this simple mindstate that its fun for people to sit afk in lobbies all day then just to deal with THIS kind of nonsense where a guy with an 05 account tries to scam me and also threatens to get me banned somehow for not paying him 1kfg even though i CLEARLY stated gm no mods no juvs no merc etc. He still juv'd he still used AA he still used mods so very clearly in my face. THEN followed me on jsp for harassment I honestly was not gonna make this post but after 5-6 dm's from Skyguy i got irritated and so here i am awaiting response from mods.

If you find it funny to constantly harass people in game 24/7 with mods for no apparent reason and think its funny every single day, you honestly should re-evaluate yourself and the way you carry yourself, because at the end of the day its a game but your attitude is far from a game its the actual reality of your character. YOU are insufferable to stand yourself so you have to seek out people who are genuine in playing the game and make them MAD at YOU because it is the attention you only know which is NEGATIVE.

Why these people are wired like this, haven't got a fuckin clue myself wish I knew... Have i used mods and been toxic in the past, of course when i was 12 years old. Are they children probably not biological but i assume their brains didn't develop so i usually turn a blind eye until they continue to the point of where people quit, they don't stop, and they literally harass on jsp/ingame wispers ESPECIALLY when i actually kill them and get the ear then they proceed to bring 2-3x bots just to prove some sort of illogical point that they're good? IDK what is wrong with these people tbh its something so petty and pathetic that i just at the end feel bad for them.

TLDR
stop being a toxic shithead you pricks with mods its not hard to attain mods for a 20 year old game, its also not hard to be a decent human being. You know what is hard being good at pvp legit something you can't do.

please tell me this is a copy pasta
Gold: 7,433.00
Jul 11 2021 09:58pm
Quote (ichi3 @ Jul 11 2021 11:35pm)

TLDR

Are you ok?
Jul 11 2021 10:07pm
i'm totally fine was just giving a genuine response. Guess people just want shitlord internet persona lingo. Whatever be my guest keep supporting this toxic behavior and see how far it takes the community.

Keep mocking my posts as if that effects me, MY point is clear in the TLDR if thats too hard to grasp. IDK what else to tell you....

This post was edited by ichi3 on Jul 11 2021 10:14pm
Go Back To Legit Dueling Topic List
12310Next
Add Reply New Topic