d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Investment & Finance > Xrp Thoughts?
12Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 69.69
Warn: 40%
Jul 7 2021 03:03pm
Haven't really read anything at all on XRP, but I have to put money into something.

Just got €600 in BUSD from some projects I've been in so wanna convert that BUSD into something.
People speak of XRP and ADA lately.

thoughts?
Gold: 57.00
Jul 7 2021 04:42pm
ada the better play imo.

kucoin just launched their own smart contract whatever network so their coin (KCS) might continue its ascent
Gold: 63.45
Warn: 30%
Jul 8 2021 12:49am
I love both, especially the fact that XRP use a different consensus on its blockchain, less energy used, faster transacations, way less fees (than eth and btc) especially for micro transactions they plan to launch

I think xrp and ada have way more potential than btc and eth simply because of the gas fees, you cant ever become a money if your fees are that high

This post was edited by Melatonina on Jul 8 2021 12:50am
Gold: 18,784.00
Jul 8 2021 07:22am
Quote (Melatonina @ Jul 8 2021 08:49am)
I love both, especially the fact that XRP use a different consensus on its blockchain, less energy used, faster transacations, way less fees (than eth and btc) especially for micro transactions they plan to launch

I think xrp and ada have way more potential than btc and eth simply because of the gas fees, you cant ever become a money if your fees are that high

It makes me cringe everytime I hear less energy used, what we need is more energy into the bitcoin network, it would make it even more robust. This is one of my favorite article on the subject, he compare it with the 2008 housing crash in the US, this article have the potential to change your view on the subject but on a very positive way. I hope you will read it, if you do and enjoy the energy/bitcoin debate feel free to hit me up I got a lot of resource's to share on that : https://mises.org/wire/critics-claim-bitcoin-threat-environment-theyre-wrong

There is also very good reads on the "lightning network" that act as a layer 2 of the bitcoin network.
Gold: 337,413.14
Jul 8 2021 10:58am
Quote (TheHitman @ 8 Jul 2021 15:22)
It makes me cringe everytime I hear less energy used, what we need is more energy into the bitcoin network, it would make it even more robust. This is one of my favorite article on the subject, he compare it with the 2008 housing crash in the US, this article have the potential to change your view on the subject but on a very positive way. I hope you will read it, if you do and enjoy the energy/bitcoin debate feel free to hit me up I got a lot of resource's to share on that : https://mises.org/wire/critics-claim-bitcoin-threat-environment-theyre-wrong

There is also very good reads on the "lightning network" that act as a layer 2 of the bitcoin network.

The transaction fee argument is almost as poorly thought-out as well.

Quote (Melatonina @ 8 Jul 2021 08:49)

Nano has 0 fees and it just dropped out of top 100, not shilling it just saying in your case it should be infinitely superior than XRP.

-81% from ATH, GL with your shorting
Gold: 63.45
Warn: 30%
Jul 8 2021 03:52pm
Quote (TheHitman @ Jul 8 2021 03:22pm)

It does not matter. what people will ask is something easy to use and without stupid fees. until then it will never be a money.
maybe they will do better with upgrades but for now it is just speculation as to which crypto will take the lead in the future. this being said i have a bit of btc/eth and my xrp were sold in may

Quote (Marcusd0 @ Jul 8 2021 06:58pm)
Nano has 0 fees and it just dropped out of top 100, not shilling it just saying in your case it should be infinitely superior than XRP.

-81% from ATH, GL with your shorting

what a retarded answer, thats to be expected when you post 170k though.

I dont even know what Nano is or does, but I guess nothing or close to what dogecoin does.
Xrp plan to launch micro transactions that could be used in a lot of situations, it has a big company behind it not some clown like Elon Musk

This post was edited by Melatonina on Jul 8 2021 04:11pm
Gold: 0.00
Jul 9 2021 04:47pm
XRP is the play. Once SEC settles the law suit with Ripple you’ll see price action double or triple the current price. By 2023 I expect XRP to hit at least $8 with an upside of $25 per token

The utility of XRP is undeniable, evidenced by their constant partnerships with financial institutions globally. Can solve liquidity, cross border payments
, and time sensitivity needs
Gold: 260.11
Jul 9 2021 05:01pm
Quote (SSBBWGiantessLover @ Jul 9 2021 05:47pm)
XRP is the play. Once SEC settles the law suit with Ripple you’ll see price action double or triple the current price. By 2023 I expect XRP to hit at least $8 with an upside of $25 per token

The utility of XRP is undeniable, evidenced by their constant partnerships with financial institutions globally. Can solve liquidity, cross border payments
, and time sensitivity needs

Do you have any kind of comprehensive write up I can read through?

Crypto has the potential to solve the ledger problem, but has a lot of drawbacks right now, so I'd like to read through it.
Gold: 69.69
Warn: 40%
Jul 9 2021 05:04pm
Quote (NetflixAdaptationWidow @ Jul 10 2021 12:01am)

Crypto has the potential to solve the ledger problem, but has a lot of drawbacks right now, so I'd like to read through it.

This

Didnt even see ur reply ssbw, dno why.
Any legitimate source for xrp predictions and reasons behind it would be highly appreciated as long as its not written to be a clickbait
Gold: 0.00
Jul 10 2021 04:58am
Quote (NetflixAdaptationWidow @ Jul 10 2021 07:01am)

Quote (SylvesterStallone @ Jul 10 2021 07:04am)
This

Didnt even see ur reply ssbw, dno why.
Any legitimate source for xrp predictions and reasons behind it would be highly appreciated as long as its not written to be a clickbait

personally I like to listen about technical analysis, if this is the kind of information you also seek then I highly recommend following The Blockchain Backer on YouTube, he goes in depth on chart historical data and forecasting short-term and long-term price movement with pretty consistent content weekly

Go Back To Investment & Finance Topic List
12Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll