d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Anti-white Scapegoating & Hatred Awareness Thread
Prev1102103104
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1,005.00
Oct 28 2021 04:41pm
In the spirit of fairness, this is an example of black trash in a position of power. She should be fired.

https://news.yahoo.com/rutgers-professor-says-white-people-153000065.html

A professor at Rutgers University said that white people can’t afford to have children and “kind of deserve it” in a September virtual conference hosted by a prominent black-oriented publication.

Brittney Cooper, a professor of women’s and gender studies and Africana studies at Rutgers, made the statement during a session of the Root Institute conference.

Set up as a discussion between Cooper and author Michael Harriot, the session was titled “Unpacking the Attacks on Critical Race Theory” and occurred on Sept. 21.

Cooper cited the rise in the cost of living as the reason white people aren’t having children, saying, “White people’s birth rates are going down … because they literally cannot afford to put their children, newer generations, into the middle class … It’s super perverse, and also they kind of deserve it.”

Cooper also said that she wants to say, “We gotta take these motherf*****s out,” but that she can’t because “I don’t believe in a project of violence” and that “our souls would suffer” from doing so.

“I think that white people are committed to being villains in the aggregate,” she said.

The Root Institute’s description of the session says that Cooper “notes that, contrary to what history-challenged white supremacists would have us believe, children are quite capable of understanding the concepts behind the theory.”

Despite the description, Harriot said that “no one is applying critical race theory to sixth graders in Iowa, because that’s not how critical race theory works,” before adding that doing so would be like trying to “teach a little league soccer team how to run a major league offense.”

Cooper can be seen nodding along to Harriot’s comments.

Campus Reform reported that a public records request revealed that Cooper’s salary will be at least $114,248.95 for this year.
Gold: 35,445.24
Warn: 10%
Oct 28 2021 06:35pm
Quote (kenw @ Sep 27 2021 11:29pm)
I'd be incensed too if I were a misogynistic white manlet who is inferior in strength, intelligence, looks, height, etc to a black woman such a Michelle. I can't wait for that botox-ridden gold digger to divorce orange man.

Gold: 2,170.00
Oct 29 2021 05:13am
Quote (kenw @ Oct 17 2021 09:43pm)

in order to exploit them.

where I live in Europe, because there are not many minorities, representatives of the majority work and Dominos and there's not an issue with that. people should try it sometimes.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1102103104
Add Reply New Topic New Poll