d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Anti-white Scapegoating & Hatred Awareness Thread
Prev11516171819104Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 12,730.67
Jun 20 2021 09:34am
Quote (EndlessSky @ Jun 20 2021 05:10am)
It wasn't legal until 1972.

Hardcore libs would cry but after like 2 months they would get over it.

As Milton said, the mind can make a heaven of hell or a hell of heaven.

And racial integration wasn't legal until 1968.

You say that hardcore libs would get over it but they can't even get over GWB! You live in a fucking fantasy world and don't understand your enemy. Your lack of insight makes me question your usefulness in the upcoming battle with China. I'm not convinced that you have what it takes. That's not really the point though. The point is that you always need to have a carrot and you should NEVER give up your carrot in politics unless you have another one ready. I don't think there is one.
Gold: 5,016.77
Jun 20 2021 09:53am
Quote (EndlessSky @ Jun 20 2021 01:01am)
And then on this forum we have pseudochristians that support abortion who have completely worthless opinions on almost every subject like you.

Christians have been supporting the Republican party for decades because they oppose abortion, and abortion is still legal, and I'm not a stupid person, so while I'm fervently pro-life, I care about other issues as well. Until the Republican party stops being the personality cult of Donald Trump, until it stops with the conspiracy theories and pointless culture war fights, until it stops being an anti-democratic force in America, I'll vote for the Democratic party. It's an easy choice.

Christians who think that overturning Roe is worth whatever it costs, including electing the worst president in modern history, are wrong. They lost all moral credibility for a few Supreme Court seats, and Roe will probably be upheld.
Gold: 2,617.52
Jun 20 2021 09:57am
Quote (IceMage @ Jun 20 2021 11:53am)
Christians have been supporting the Republican party for decades because they oppose abortion, and abortion is still legal, and I'm not a stupid person, so while I'm fervently pro-life, I care about other issues as well. Until the Republican party stops being the personality cult of Donald Trump, until it stops with the conspiracy theories and pointless culture war fights, until it stops being an anti-democratic force in America, I'll vote for the Democratic party. It's an easy choice.

Christians who think that overturning Roe is worth whatever it costs, including electing the worst president in modern history, are wrong. They lost all moral credibility for a few Supreme Court seats, and Roe will probably be upheld.

Or you can vote for third party.

Quote (thundercock @ Jun 20 2021 11:34am)
And racial integration wasn't legal until 1968.

You say that hardcore libs would get over it but they can't even get over GWB! You live in a fucking fantasy world and don't understand your enemy. Your lack of insight makes me question your usefulness in the upcoming battle with China. I'm not convinced that you have what it takes. That's not really the point though. The point is that you always need to have a carrot and you should NEVER give up your carrot in politics unless you have another one ready. I don't think there is one.

别担心我

This post was edited by EndlessSky on Jun 20 2021 10:01am
Gold: 5,016.77
Jun 20 2021 10:15am
Quote (EndlessSky @ Jun 20 2021 11:57am)
Or you can vote for third party.

Why would I do that? If I'm faced with two choices, and one of them is a conspiratorial personality cult, I'm going to go with the other guy, because at least Democrats care about upholding American democracy.
Gold: 1,005.00
Jun 20 2021 08:51pm
How can we preserve the future for white children when these evil Democrats blatantly indoctrinate them with such impunity? This is an affront to the family structure once again.

----------

Nevada will start teaching LGBTQ history in K-12 school curriculum
Nevada will become the sixth state in the nation to require lessons on LGBTQ people and historic events.

Nevada will become the sixth state in the nation to require school curriculum to include history lessons on LGBTQ people and historic events.

Gov. Steve Sisolak (D) signed the legislation into law – along with three other LGBTQ rights bills – at the Henderson Pride Festival.

“It is so important that we bring these bills to the community, to this center to help you understand how important this is,” he said before signing the bills.

A.B. 261 requires both public and charter schools to provide instruction from kindergarten through graduation “on the history and contributions to science, the arts and humanities” from multiple minority groups, including “persons of marginalized sexual orientation or gender identity.”

Sisolak also signed three other bills into law that were specific to the LGBTQ community.

S.B. 109 requires local governments to collect demographic information that includes LGBTQ people.

S.B. 237 allows LGBTQ-owned businesses to be designated as “minority-owned” when applying for grants or public contracts.

S.B. 275 decriminalizes transmitting HIV. Originally enacted in the early days of the AIDS crisis, a previous law made “knowingly or willfully engaging in a manner” that could transmit HIV a felony. Science has shown that laws like this can discourage testing while not actually preventing HIV transmission.

California, Colorado, Illinois, New Jersey, and Oregon already require schools to teach about the contributions of minority groups to American history and civics.

Jun 21 2021 08:27am
Jun 21 2021 08:28am
Quote (kenw @ Jun 20 2021 10:51pm)
Science has shown that laws like this can discourage testing while not actually preventing HIV transmission.

:rofl:
Jun 21 2021 08:59am
Quote (kenw @ Jun 18 2021 06:14pm)
They should have made this one for you, so you don't feel left out.

https://media.ip2always.win/post/rF30N4uu.jpeg

Jun 21 2021 09:49am
Quote (EndlessSky @ Jun 21 2021 10:59am)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTra9PTFrsM

Admittedly, building the statue is unwarranted, but I'm glad it's triggering and stifling race grifters and white trash. You murdered him, and instead of promptly sweeping the death under the rug, you got caught in the act in broad daylight - deal with it. Cops will think twice now before using excessive violence as a recourse after Fentanyl Floyd's death coupled with Chauvin's predicament.
Jun 21 2021 09:56am
Anti-White queen Maxine Waters labels predominantly white groups as domestic terrorists, yet ignores Burn Loot Murder and antifa, both of which cost a couple of billion dollars in damages and 25+ lives.

---

Maxine Waters: Trump, campaign should be investigated for any Jan. 6 role

Rep. Maxine Waters (D-Calif.) is demanding former President Trump and his 2020 campaign be investigated for any role in the Jan. 6 rioting by his supporters at the U.S. Capitol.

"Logged on to Twitter only to see that my haters have me trending again!" Waters wrote in a Twitter post on Sunday evening. "Does the truth make you that mad? I’ll say it again: Trump and his campaign must be investigated for the January 6th insurrection. Follow the money!"

Democrats like Waters and other critics have blamed Trump for inciting the rioting that took place at the Capitol that day on Jan. 6. He was impeached in the House for a second time over the incident and acquitted by the Senate. Dozens of people have been charged with crimes stemming from the rioting.

The Trump campaign has denied any involvement in the Jan. 6 attack.

During an appearance on CNN on Saturday, Waters blasted Republicans for blocking an investigation into the rioting.

"I want you to know that these are real domestic terrorists, and we are talking about the Proud Boys, we are talking about the Oathkeepers, we are talking about the KKK, we are talking about QAnon," she said, calling a decision to not investigate the incident "unconscionable."

This post was edited by kenw on Jun 21 2021 10:01am
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev11516171819104Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll