d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Love Line > How To Deal With Intimacy Issues?
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 8,848.69
Oct 21 2021 06:59pm
I'll give you the female perspective.

It sounds like you guys could benefit from solo counselling first, and further down the line relationship counselling, so you can talk to each other WITHOUT hurting or (feeling like you're) pressuring one another.
I also vote that it could be stress, but it could also be many other things. Lots of women's medical conditions cause sex to be painful/less enjoyable - this could be something she is afraid to bring up. I'd say she's dealing with severe anxiety as well. She probably feels like she's letting you down, as well as everyone else in her life. That's one way to never 'be in the mood'.
One tiny thing you could do, which could really improve her mood despite the current stressors, and also improve her connection to you (and no, i'm not saying the ultimate goal is sex btw) is to leave her little things to show her how important she is to you. Print out a template of 6-8 cards (or make your own, easy peasy!) and put cute little things like the following:

"This entitles the receiver of this card to: 1 30 minute massage"
"This entitles the receiver of this card to: 1 prepared dinner of her choosing, followed by her choice of movie"

You can also be more personal in the cards to give them some special meaning to her, but I'll leave that up to you.

Women love to be appreciated and adored by the person we love. Contrary to (some) popular opinion you don't have to spend a lot. Just be thoughtful and LISTEN to her.

Best of luck buddy :)

This post was edited by Porce on Oct 21 2021 07:00pm
Gold: 28,985.69
Oct 22 2021 10:48am
Showing your significant especially a female that you care about her and adore her will increase the amount.
It's not hard to appreciate what you have, and tell her how much you appreciate her.
When the deed is being done make sure to tell her how you appreciate every inch of her body as well.

You will do well.
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 40%
Oct 29 2021 05:03pm
Look up the 3 gates of a women, you gotta warm them up first. Also tantra is fun~

She should beg you for it lol

This post was edited by Nataraja on Oct 29 2021 05:05pm
Gold: 1,453.85
Oct 29 2021 05:30pm
Sounds like she is naturally the kind of person who is super-sensitive to stress. Maybe you can ask her why her job stresses her out so much. If she hates her job, then easy. Tell her to get another one.

OK I might get flak for the following, but I don't get why she can't simply lie there and spread her legs for you. A woman doesn't have to do that much in order for sex to happen. If she truly loves you and you have told her how important having a good amount of sex is important to you, she should try and be there for you.
Gold: 3,222.58
Nov 6 2021 11:35am
You’re posting on jsp but she don’t give a fuck

Why do you have to help her lol I feel for you mate
Go Back To Love Line Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll