d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Legit Dueling > Calling Out Dedly, Step Up To Your Wager
Prev1252627282931Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 10,077.69
Sep 10 2021 09:33am
Quote (hehexd @ Sep 10 2021 06:04am)
Didn't you lie about a dueling ruleset then died and then made a false SA claiming you both agreed to a ruleset which turned out to be a lie (even the incompetent moderator admitted to this at the end of the thread)

Pretty cringe bro. But hey, at least you got a free Enigma though right??

^eerock do you get half the Enigma for helping him out or what?

arent you a literal scammer?
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 60%
Sep 10 2021 01:27pm
Krappa still talking his shit :rofl:
Gold: 255.00
Sep 10 2021 01:27pm
This post is a violation of the site rules and appropriate action was taken.

Quote (KappaDpride @ 10 Sep 2021 10:33)
arent you a literal scammer?

No but you are considering you got your ass gaped out by Drewg and he still had to pay you an Enigma.

I'll bet you still have the taste of eerock's funbag in the back of your tonsils *LAUGH OUT LOUD*
Sep 10 2021 01:28pm
Quote (hehexd @ Sep 11 2021 07:27am)
No but you are considering you got your ass gaped out by Drewg and he still had to pay you an Enigma.

I'll bet you still have the taste of eerock's funbag in the back of your tonsils *LAUGH OUT LOUD*

LMFAO
Sep 10 2021 01:41pm
Quote (BOO_MAN @ 10 Sep 2021 14:28)
LMFAO

That SA thread is absolute incompetent moderator gold.

1. eerock got trolled into acting based on emotion rather than facts/logic.

2. Kappa lied and said they agreed on the vtpk ruleset which turned out to be a false narrative used to establish a scammer accusation.

3. eerock continued to let his emotions get the best of him and ended up lying and telling Kevin that KaseyK/Drewg was using two accounts at the same time which again, a simple search of Drewg@jsp will show a last logon date of 2019 well over 2+ years ago therefore KaseyK/Drewg was not in violation of the multi rule although I'm sure mods would recommend that you PM them and ask for your original account back instead of using a new one which is still besides the point.

4. The best part is eerock even admits at the end of the thread he was wrong and there was no actual ruleset agreed upon (the entire point of the SA thread) and STILL made the decision to have Kevin disable KaseyK's account for a false and very bs reason.. Pretty much eerock got his ass scorched by Drewg flaming him so he had to embellish the truth to get him disabled instead of you know, doing the logical thing which would've been giving KaseyK a warn increase / timeout for flaming which he was guilty of (hilariously of course).

In conclusion this is pretty much the worst case of moderator self-importance I've ever seen. I don't expect much from staff on this site although there are a few moderators who do a great job (Textbook, Kevin, etc) and I feel bad they have to babysit these manchildren moderators who can't handle people saying mean things to them.
Gold: 10,077.69
Sep 10 2021 01:48pm
Quote (hehexd @ Sep 10 2021 12:41pm)

2. Kappa lied and said they agreed on the vtpk ruleset which turned out to be a false narrative used to establish a scammer accusation.

3. eerock continued to let his emotions get the best of him and ended up lying and telling Kevin that KaseyK/Drewg was using two accounts at the same time which again, a simple search of Drewg@jsp will show a last logon date of 2019 well over 2+ years ago therefore KaseyK/Drewg was not in violation of the multi rule although I'm sure mods would recommend that you PM them and ask for your original account back instead of using a new one which is still besides the point.

4. The best part is eerock even admits at the end of the thread he was wrong and there was no actual ruleset agreed upon (the entire point of the SA thread) and STILL made the decision to have Kevin disable KaseyK's account for a false and very bs reason.. Pretty much eerock got his ass scorched by Drewg flaming him so he had to embellish the truth to get him disabled instead of you know, doing the logical thing which would've been giving KaseyK a warn increase / timeout for flaming which he was guilty of (hilariously of course).

In conclusion this is pretty much the worst case of moderator self-importance I've ever seen. I don't expect much from staff on this site although there are a few moderators who do a great job (Textbook, Kevin, etc) and I feel bad they have to babysit these manchildren moderators who can't handle people saying mean things to them.

the only one who ever said we agreed to vtpk ruleset was drewg in the s/a forum never was "vtpk ruleset" said beforehand. goes to show how much of an absolute dumbass you are. that you cant even follow a simple post

and he got shut down for being a multi like you little dumby

it was drewgs choice not to cooperate with jsp staff and ended up getting the stick. shit happens bub

This post was edited by KappaDpride on Sep 10 2021 01:49pm
Sep 10 2021 01:51pm
Quote (hehexd @ Sep 11 2021 07:41am)

Eerock almost had me locked for that bullshit with kenny/grandwarrior if you remember? it was obviously a bull shit accusation but he jumped on that SA like he had some kind of personal vendetta with me, biased as fuck.
lucky for me we have an actual MODERATOR (not mediator) to deal with these situations thank you for your common sense :thumbsup:
and yes i agree he seriously fucked up again with kappa/KaseyK but at least he admits hes wrong this time
i really dont like the guy and i think he should retire and hand over his beloved authority to someone more capable
p.s was fucking brilliant this drewg guy giving him a piece of mind :hail:
Gold: 646.70
Sep 10 2021 01:53pm
Vtpk without ruleset is plain hvh n00b
Gold: 2,755.00
Sep 10 2021 01:54pm
Booman talking shit like hes even good lmao
Sep 10 2021 01:56pm
Quote (KappaDpride @ 10 Sep 2021 14:48)
the only one who ever said we agreed to vtpk ruleset was drewg in the s/a forum never was "vtpk ruleset" said beforehand. goes to show how much of an absolute dumbass you are. that you cant even follow a simple post

and he got shut down for being a multi like you little dumby

it was drewgs choice not to cooperate with jsp staff and ended up getting the stick. shit happens bub

Hey mongoloid, why did eerock agree that there was no ruleset actually agreed upon?

Read the last post in your pathetic crybaby false SA. By the way, you died not Drewg *LAUGH OUT LOUD*

He kicked your obese ear into d2r's act 5 I heard lol~!!!!
Go Back To Legit Dueling Topic List
Prev1252627282931Next
Add Reply New Topic