d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > World of Warcraft > Classic Farm Help.
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 2.00
May 4 2021 10:25pm
Hey there, my friend JUST renewed on a priest. We were wondering if there was any farm we could possibly do together that would equally benefit the two of us gold wise.

I have a fairly geared warlock and warrior so this would have to be a farm centered around warrior/priest or warlock/priest. (any spec)

All that really comes to mind is DME runs.. however arcane crystals are like 8g each on my server and thorium is like 2g/stack. So this doesnt seem like a very good time to gold investment.

our between the two of us we have all the gathering professions max'd. (skinning/herb/mining).

that all being said if theres anything you guys could suggest that would be amazing! thanks.
Gold: Locked
May 8 2021 12:23pm
Quote (Skrimbles @ May 5 2021 12:25am)
Hey there, my friend JUST renewed on a priest. We were wondering if there was any farm we could possibly do together that would equally benefit the two of us gold wise.

I have a fairly geared warlock and warrior so this would have to be a farm centered around warrior/priest or warlock/priest. (any spec)

All that really comes to mind is DME runs.. however arcane crystals are like 8g each on my server and thorium is like 2g/stack. So this doesnt seem like a very good time to gold investment.

our between the two of us we have all the gathering professions max'd. (skinning/herb/mining).

that all being said if theres anything you guys could suggest that would be amazing! thanks.

idk maybe farm up 1-300 packs for profs. Maybe get a bunch of mining ore so when JC drops you can sell JC packs.
Go Back To World of Warcraft Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll