d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2: Resurrected > D2:R Discussion > Changes You Wish In D2r
Prev167891012Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 2,204.00
May 10 2021 10:30am
Quote (ferdia @ May 10 2021 12:29pm)
if you remove waypoints, it will slow the game down for casual players, and therefore it would be a traders nightmare. the exception to this is botters noting that its load, and forget and then dont need to care about the time it takes from a-b, in fact it indirectly helps botters if there were no waypoints as the runs would be longer.

What?

I’m asking for inclusion here

Translocators
Gold: 44,956.19
Warn: 10%
May 10 2021 10:30am
apologies sec while i read over the entire thread!

ok for starters:

Quote (Tarisus @ May 4 2021 06:23am)
1.assassin martial arts charge up skills need buffed
2. Fury is not interruptable like zeal
Can’t think of anything else right now. Do you guys want to see anything else buffed?

yes and yes

Quote (SylvesterStallone @ May 4 2021 06:45am)
Higher difficulty for pvm

yes

Quote (Ognadibik @ May 4 2021 08:10am)
New expansion
2x dmg, 4x hp for all monsters in hell
Hammer dmg nerfed by 25%
Buff all melee chars somehow for pvm only
Sets & unused runewords & uniques slightly buffed
Duel arena with ranking, small pvp balance changes

mostly yes please

Quote (Fej @ May 4 2021 09:35am)
Stackable pgs/runes

yes

Quote (Chaldela @ May 5 2021 01:21pm)
Although no new content is confirmed yet, i would absolutely love to see an Act 6 or a bunch of new items.)

yes, with "Inferno difficulty"

Quote (FlowiZ @ May 10 2021 04:15pm)
The only wish I want as a veteran. Is shape druids wolf or bear being able to teleport “enigma” would be a good for the game

please

however:

Quote (Littlepayoofc @ May 8 2021 03:43am)
all your shit opinions will not happen 😁

agreed. dont open pandora's box.

This post was edited by ferdia on May 10 2021 10:38am
Gold: 50,282.69
May 10 2021 10:44am
Quote (SackShadow @ May 10 2021 05:31pm)
How can you say it’s missing stuff people don’t even fucking know that they like lol you take a game that’s survived for 20 years and built the community that at least THINKS it wants d2r... how could YOU know what it’s missing lol.
Nothing.. it’s missing NOTHING to be d2. If you want something else, go play something else lol Dark Souls or some shit.. if you like the bright colors try Geometry Wars lol

“Buff melee chars for pvp only” LOL man I need the drugs you’re on

I am not sure if you even read my post
I said buff melee chars for pvm only, not pvp
The thing is that they are terrible now
Even if all the melee skills did 3 times the dmg they do now i would still make just blizz sorc or hammer at start because those are so much better for pvm... its not balanced at all

I like as it is now, and I will play it even if they dont change anything else
However i have to admit that ideas like item corruption from d2 mods is very very interesting and I wouldnt mind it implemented in some form
I would pay huge $$ for another expansion too, and many ppl think the same

( I love dark souls too by the way :D ) :love:
May 10 2021 10:46am
Quote (JayDub @ May 10 2021 03:17pm)
Right... My original post said it was a lame and lazy attempt at balance then you changed my quote to say it was a successful attempt at balance to which I replied that the game is still unbalanced to the point we need so many player made rules for pvp, just because enigma half ass balanced pvp dosen't save the idea from lazy and lame.

Well, you are free to suggest anything else :D
You can call it lazy and lame but as I see it did the job very well
It balanced the classes to the point where it is now playable atleast with community made rules
Gold: 565.30
May 10 2021 11:06am
Quote (Ognadibik @ May 10 2021 12:44pm)
I am not sure if you even read my post
I said buff melee chars for pvm only, not pvp
The thing is that they are terrible now
Even if all the melee skills did 3 times the dmg they do now i would still make just blizz sorc or hammer at start because those are so much better for pvm... its not balanced at all

I like as it is now, and I will play it even if they dont change anything else
However i have to admit that ideas like item corruption from d2 mods is very very interesting and I wouldnt mind it implemented in some form
I would pay huge $$ for another expansion too, and many ppl think the same

( I love dark souls too by the way :D ) :love:

I meant pvm but never type it so phone corrected as pvp lol so fail basically
Initially I was annoyed with how many people seem to have recipes for what will make d2r a perfect successor to d2... ie replace it somehow. Rethinking this, I hope everyone gets what they want because it’ll either A) create a game so far from the original that it’ll preserve some sizable core community... or B it’ll be such a buggy POS that people return to d2 in 1-3yrs anyway lol.

This post was edited by SackShadow on May 10 2021 11:06am
Gold: 1,640.00
May 11 2021 07:57am
Quote (Ognadibik @ May 10 2021 12:46pm)
Well, you are free to suggest anything else :D
You can call it lazy and lame but as I see it did the job very well
It balanced the classes to the point where it is now playable atleast with community made rules

What I suggest per class to balance mobility
Sorc: tele cast delay
Barb: speed up leap and maybe ww
Pally: charge/vigor good already
Sin: df/bis good already
Zon: add a passive movement speed increase to evade
Necro: either a new skill or a passive movement speed buff with bone armor or some other existing skill
Druid: same as necro maybe movement speed buffs to ss forms and hurricane or a new skill all together
I guess in the end I'd rather they'd put a little more effort into balancing class mobility by giving each class a unique ability rather than slapping teleport on everyone, it just seems like a lazy fix.
Gold: 19,981.04
May 11 2021 08:36am
Quote (JayDub @ May 11 2021 08:57am)
Necro: either a new skill or a passive movement speed buff with bone armor or some other existing skill
Druid: same as necro maybe movement speed buffs to ss forms and hurricane or a new skill all together
I guess in the end I'd rather they'd put a little more effort into balancing class mobility by giving each class a unique ability rather than slapping teleport on everyone, it just seems like a lazy fix.

Gold: 84,075.97
May 11 2021 09:04am
Quote (hanni_69 @ May 4 2021 08:29am)
I dont support this, blood moors are just fine and pvp arenas will cut pk activity.
I want PK's in this game, cuz i wanna see D3 stars in D2 game. Cannot wait this cry wave.

This
May 11 2021 03:34pm
Quote (JayDub @ May 11 2021 03:57pm)

I am not sure
A barb will still have 0% chance vs any sorc with this, or anyone with tele
Gold: 1,640.00
May 11 2021 03:43pm
Quote (Ognadibik @ May 11 2021 05:34pm)
I am not sure
A barb will still have 0% chance vs any sorc with this, or anyone with tele

Tele would have a cast delay which could be increased or decreased to fine tune balance

And I'm sure a team of real game devs could come up with cooler stuff for druid and necro, maybe something like the necro drops dead and resurrects in another place (kinda like tele but you leave a usable corpse behind) and of course it would have the same cast delay as tele

This post was edited by JayDub on May 11 2021 03:51pm
Go Back To D2:R Discussion Topic List
Prev167891012Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll