d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2: Resurrected > D2:R Discussion > D2r - Pvp Hdin Vs Bow
Prev19101112Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.69
Warn: 40%
Jul 23 2021 07:26am
Is this a pvp with no “one touch tele”
Lol!

Usually hammerdin just hit one button and tele on+ hammer cast :p
The new d2r will be sweet!
Gold: Locked
Jul 23 2021 03:32pm
Quote (DHA @ Jul 23 2021 05:59am)
Top tiers hdin use sync to get out stun, dodge some hits (spears, ibs, nado or what ever) with short moves. You don't use sync as your main movement skill.
You use fking teleport to move because it's ten times faster than desync. And sync even at top tiers level can be predicted, anticipated if your IQ is > 42.

Desync hdin are such a disgrace that we call them "Joder" since 10 years in Europe, google it lmao.

Hdin is an aggressive character not a defwhoring clown that spam random fields.

Keep your clown gameplay if you want, i'll stick to my mfdin anyday.

Thanks for the alpha videos I appreciate it first off. It's all we got and people will complain at anything nonetheless.

I'm not going to say you suck or you're great. All i'm going to say is what I know from playing this game for 22 years of my life with over 25000 + hours put into it.

The only thing that dictates if your character is offensive or defensive in this game is the player controlling it. Every character can be "offensive" and every character can play "defensive".

What matters the most is WHEN you choose to go in or stay out. This game is a ton of mind games. It's like playing chess.

As for desynch it's not about using it all the time and replacing teleport. No one ever said so. You literally combine both of your abilities to give you the maximum amount of potential out of your character. You switch it up to cause confusion.

You teleport around cast some hammers around your target. You go off their map, switch to desynch, randomly appear at your enemy cast hammer right on him, desynch out. Tele around, and rinse and repeat.

Desynch isn't bad. It isn't all defensive, and it isn't all offensive.

Once again thanks for the vids. My irl buddy is a really good barb and he wants to see some BvC vids :P
Gold: 50.00
Jul 23 2021 03:38pm
you and your pvp partner should do bone vs wind next
Gold: 50,282.69
Jul 23 2021 03:39pm
Quote (Kokoyup @ Jul 23 2021 11:32pm)
Thanks for the alpha videos I appreciate it first off. It's all we got and people will complain at anything nonetheless.

I'm not going to say you suck or you're great. All i'm going to say is what I know from playing this game for 22 years of my life with over 25000 + hours put into it.

The only thing that dictates if your character is offensive or defensive in this game is the player controlling it. Every character can be "offensive" and every character can play "defensive".

What matters the most is WHEN you choose to go in or stay out. This game is a ton of mind games. It's like playing chess.

As for desynch it's not about using it all the time and replacing teleport. No one ever said so. You literally combine both of your abilities to give you the maximum amount of potential out of your character. You switch it up to cause confusion.

You teleport around cast some hammers around your target. You go off their map, switch to desynch, randomly appear at your enemy cast hammer right on him, desynch out. Tele around, and rinse and repeat.

Once again thanks for the vids. My irl buddy is a really good barb and he wants to see some BvC vids :P

https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=85048753&f=384
Gold: Locked
Jul 23 2021 03:40pm
Quote (Ognadibik @ Jul 23 2021 05:39pm)

ty wish we could honestly get that stickied for the next 2 months at least.
Gold: 28,412.00
Jul 23 2021 05:08pm
Quote (2much @ Jul 23 2021 10:38pm)
you and your pvp partner should do bone vs wind next

It was our first test (very laggy)

Gold: 50.00
Jul 23 2021 05:34pm
Quote (DHA @ Jul 23 2021 05:08pm)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eo0NofiIlYM

ah ok
Gold: 28,923.00
Jul 24 2021 05:13am
Quote (DHA @ Jul 24 2021 01:08am)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eo0NofiIlYM

what graphic card do u have?
Gold: 2,005.00
Jul 24 2021 05:31am
Quote (Kokoyup @ Jul 23 2021 06:32pm)

The point is, vs anyone good, synching is a waste of time because they will know exactly where you are anyways, no matter how “good” you are at synching. Basically every character has a skill that can reveal synch location (not even necessary if you can read it), and it’s also slower than teleporting.
Gold: 33.00
Jul 24 2021 09:02am
Quote (SoNoFTheBiCH @ 24 Jul 2021 13:31)
The point is, vs anyone good, synching is a waste of time because they will know exactly where you are anyways, no matter how “good” you are at synching. Basically every character has a skill that can reveal synch location (not even necessary if you can read it), and it’s also slower than teleporting.

Disable ur PvP hacks plz, its 2021 lol

Go Back To D2:R Discussion Topic List
Prev19101112Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll