d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Love Line > How To Make The First Move?
Prev1234Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 6,723.69
Nov 3 2021 01:33am
Quote (Porce @ Oct 27 2021 11:22pm)
Ask her out?
You don't need to be shredded, have a lot of money, whatever the other advice in here. For most girls if you get along well you have a chance. Ask her out - it's the only way you'll know.
If she isn't attracted to you, and tells you she doesn't see you in that way don't keep thinking you have a chance (most of the time you can't break out of that zone). There are exceptions to that rule though... but believe me when I say it doesn't happen often. (I've had about 100 male friends over the years who have liked me like that - I never saw them in that light. Only ONE managed to get out of the friend zone)

oOooOoOo >100 men wanted you x) Ms popular!

@OP but Porce has a point, albeit lacking all psychological subtlety. It's a game of statistics for anyone, and your chances increase not only with better looks/better job/better clothes/...., but also with the number of attempts. I tried this out when I was in a needy greedy period in my life some 10-11 years ago and I never went home without someone else for a few weeks until finding out that that kind of flinghunting was actually making me very lonely and depressed lol. But that's me, I'm just not into that, it could work for you I guess.
Gold: 8,848.69
Nov 3 2021 02:35am
Quote (Leeevee @ Nov 3 2021 06:33pm)
oOooOoOo >100 men wanted you x) Ms popular!

Hah, it's only because I'm so friendly! A lot the guys throughout my life have taken that the wrong way, despite me setting them straight early on. It actually really sucks - I've lost a lot of male friends over the years because they think things will change, and are never happy with JUST a friendship :(

This post was edited by Porce on Nov 3 2021 02:35am
Nov 3 2021 06:54am
Quote (Porce @ Nov 3 2021 09:35am)
Hah, it's only because I'm so friendly! A lot the guys throughout my life have taken that the wrong way, despite me setting them straight early on. It actually really sucks - I've lost a lot of male friends over the years because they think things will change, and are never happy with JUST a friendship :(

I for one don't really believe too strongly in different gender friendships. It works for some, but I believe that in the long run it will always go bad unless the time together is limited rather strictly.
Hormones are hormones. It's a human trait - and it's perfectly fine :) But I'm just an opinion, there are plenty of examples where it does actually work I'm sure!
Nov 3 2021 08:52am
Quote (Leeevee @ Nov 3 2021 11:54pm)
I for one don't really believe too strongly in different gender friendships. It works for some, but I believe that in the long run it will always go bad unless the time together is limited rather strictly.
Hormones are hormones. It's a human trait - and it's perfectly fine :) But I'm just an opinion, there are plenty of examples where it does actually work I'm sure!

Out of interest - do you believe this to be the same for married and single male/female friendships?
Nov 3 2021 09:24am
Quote (Porce @ Nov 3 2021 03:52pm)
Out of interest - do you believe this to be the same for married and single male/female friendships?

No, I plenty of female friends. They're all together with someone else. Friendships don't suddenly end when one becomes single, which is obviously the next question you would ask based on my answer :P, and I think that among those cases if both parties were to be single it's relatively easy to develop feelings for the other, sooner or later. When we already have that emotional attachment to someone else we're not intrinsically longing for it anymore (because the desire is met).
This is in line with the observation that relationships tend to develop with someone whom you may have had a different connection with before. All that's necessary is a desire on both ends (not necessarily in that other specific person), prolonged proximity of one another and the willingness to give in to that desire.
Nov 3 2021 11:41am
Quote (Leeevee @ Nov 4 2021 02:24am)
No, I plenty of female friends. They're all together with someone else. Friendships don't suddenly end when one becomes single, which is obviously the next question you would ask based on my answer :P, and I think that among those cases if both parties were to be single it's relatively easy to develop feelings for the other, sooner or later. When we already have that emotional attachment to someone else we're not intrinsically longing for it anymore (because the desire is met).
This is in line with the observation that relationships tend to develop with someone whom you may have had a different connection with before. All that's necessary is a desire on both ends (not necessarily in that other specific person), prolonged proximity of one another and the willingness to give in to that desire.

Haha, that actually wasn't going to be my next question ;) I was honestly just curious what your thoughts were on that particular subject.
I'm besties with a married guy, and I've had other friends say it was a bit strange, however it's completely platonic, and I've actually become great friends with his wife too (they are the most relaxed couple ever, so she never really worried anyway, haha :) )
Gold: 195.50
Nov 4 2021 05:29pm
Just invite them over for a couple of drinks a nice chilled night. Sit close and look into their eyes and give a kiss if she looks interested.
Gold: 14.58
Jan 1 2022 01:39am
If. You need money to get women go talk to a psychologist you have probleme between youre two eye

This post was edited by Franky003 on Jan 1 2022 01:39am
Gold: 827.00
Jan 11 2022 09:04pm
Be confident and be respectful, she will make the first move if you done right.
Gold: 1,453.85
Jan 14 2022 04:02pm
Quote (Mathew85 @ Nov 4 2021 03:29pm)
Sit close and look into their eyes and give a kiss if she looks interested.

Are you serious? Cause I would get the hell out fast if a guy tried that. Heck, I was hanging out with this dude and he asked me out of the blue if I wanted to hold hands with him. That weirded me out.

If I were a guy, I would just be straightforward about it. Tell them that you like them that way and then ask them if they feel the same about you. I find that most people, even if they don't like you back, will respect your honesty.

This post was edited by JessiWan on Jan 14 2022 04:10pm
Go Back To Love Line Topic List
Prev1234Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll