d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Investment & Finance > Doge
Prev1567
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 69.69
Warn: 40%
Apr 15 2021 12:06pm
Quote (stuartg85 @ Apr 15 2021 06:06pm)
i guess what i'm saying is above your capacities, i'm sorry it's so difficult for you to understand, friend

/e

to the bold, this is the point i'm making

why would anyone spend something on a good or service knowing that it could gain exponential value (or lose it depending on when you got in)

you guys keep saying "oh you're just being left behind, umad" etc, when in reality i'm saying invest in crypto, that's fine , but don't tell me that it's currently used as currency

it's currently traded and used as an investment, some folks are just offering to sell goods for it so they can gain the investment aspect of it (their C suite teams obviously feel it's worth while to have it in their portfolios). those companies arent then going out and buying supplies, warehouses, etc with crypto, they are holding it in hopes of realizing gains

what you're still not saying, is that you can use crypto to buy anything and anywhere, and the price you're paying takes crypto off your balance, and puts it as a €/$ to a company's balance where you're shopping.

i.e.
if i buy 6 pack of beers, i'll be paying with X crypto from my Crypto wallet, but shop I'm buying it in will never even know I bought it with crypto.
That transaction is on their daily Z read receipt as well as in their bank statements registered as "+€5 - Beer"

some companies accept crypto as a way of payment.
all companies accept €/$ which is directly exchanged from your crypto wallet when u pay using ur crypto card

idk how much you traveled the world, but imagine if you're american citizen and you're in europe.
you're paying with a card that has USD on it, but on my EU company, that transfer is shown in Euro cos I'm recieveing Euro despite you paying in USD.

Same goes with crypto payments in any country right now.

This post was edited by SylvesterStallone on Apr 15 2021 12:08pm
Gold: 2,489.69
Apr 15 2021 01:51pm
Quote (stuartg85 @ Apr 15 2021 12:06pm)
i guess what i'm saying is above your capacities, i'm sorry it's so difficult for you to understand, friend

/e

to the bold, this is the point i'm making

why would anyone spend something on a good or service knowing that it could gain exponential value (or lose it depending on when you got in)

you guys keep saying "oh you're just being left behind, umad" etc, when in reality i'm saying invest in crypto, that's fine , but don't tell me that it's currently used as currency

it's currently traded and used as an investment, some folks are just offering to sell goods for it so they can gain the investment aspect of it (their C suite teams obviously feel it's worth while to have it in their portfolios). those companies arent then going out and buying supplies, warehouses, etc with crypto, they are holding it in hopes of realizing gains

maybe u should look up inflation and deflation. that can happen to any currency.
Gold: 13,750.00
Apr 15 2021 01:53pm
Quote (SylvesterStallone @ Apr 15 2021 02:06pm)
what you're still not saying, is that you can use crypto to buy anything and anywhere, and the price you're paying takes crypto off your balance, and puts it as a €/$ to a company's balance where you're shopping.

i.e.
if i buy 6 pack of beers, i'll be paying with X crypto from my Crypto wallet, but shop I'm buying it in will never even know I bought it with crypto.
That transaction is on their daily Z read receipt as well as in their bank statements registered as "+€5 - Beer"

some companies accept crypto as a way of payment.
all companies accept €/$ which is directly exchanged from your crypto wallet when u pay using ur crypto card

idk how much you traveled the world, but imagine if you're american citizen and you're in europe.
you're paying with a card that has USD on it, but on my EU company, that transfer is shown in Euro cos I'm recieveing Euro despite you paying in USD.

Same goes with crypto payments in any country right now.

i don't think you're understanding me...

i'm saying those companies accepting crypto today (incredibly limited in scope) are not then turning and using that crypto to purchase their own raw materials and goods (like they would with "cash")

they are holding the position in hopes of investment appreciation, which inherently means it's not being used as currency...

again, not sure why you're looking to die on the sword here, you're wrong, sorry friend
Gold: 12,840.00
Apr 15 2021 08:52pm
I’m missing out
Gold: 4,200.69
Warn: 20%
Apr 15 2021 09:26pm
Quote (Beast1 @ Apr 15 2021 07:52pm)
I’m missing out

FOMO at all time highs
Gold: 12,840.00
Apr 15 2021 10:18pm
Quote (Pharaohmon @ Apr 15 2021 11:26pm)
FOMO at all time highs

To a $1 we go
Gold: 1,211.01
Apr 15 2021 10:33pm
This better surpass boomercoin aka bitcoin’s marketcap
Go Back To Investment & Finance Topic List
Prev1567
Add Reply New Topic New Poll