d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Hockey > Official D2r Hockey Thread
Prev12345235Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 12,140.00
May 8 2021 11:46pm
As per Activation's quarterly call, D2R will not be released in the first half of the year.

But Youtuber Rhykker thinks it will be released before Immortal, so perhaps sometime in the Fall.
Gold: 10,995.01
May 8 2021 11:56pm
Quote (LuLer @ May 9 2021 01:46am)
As per Activation's quarterly call, D2R will not be released in the first half of the year.

But Youtuber Rhykker thinks it will be released before Immortal, so perhaps sometime in the Fall.

the burning crusade comes out june 1st ad pre patch is the 18th
i feel like they have to split them up a bit putting both out close together could split the player bases and if they wait til tbc is dieing off in hype they drop D2R
i know wow players and d2 players dont always play both but a lot of them do and a lot of non d2 players that are from wow are going to try it i got guys in my guilds that are in that situation

and releasing it before immortal would probably by ideal but i dont think it would be that big of a deal if immortal came out first knowing d2r and d4 is in the works the main hate on it was why that over d2r or d4
i mean how do you guys feel? i signed up for the immortal early shit on google play and idgaf when it comes out tbh maybe thats just me though i never really hated on it would you care if it came out before or after d2r?

also ryhkker is like the eklund of diablo the guy just predicts all kinds of shit and when hes right he makes a video all like AHA SEE I TOLD YOU I WAS RIGHT...i still watch some of his vids though :ph34r:

This post was edited by dragoneth on May 9 2021 12:01am
Gold: 12,140.00
May 9 2021 12:08am
Quote (dragoneth @ May 8 2021 10:56pm)
also ryhkker is like the eklund of diablo the guy just predicts all kinds of shit and when hes right he makes a video all like AHA SEE I TOLD YOU I WAS RIGHT...i still watch some of his vids though :ph34r:

He just says what he thinks, he doesn't claim to have inside info (at least not that I've seen).

I don't really care about Immortal, I have no interest in mobile games. I'm not someone who's on their phone much to begin with and I play enough video games on PC and console as it is.
May 9 2021 12:16am
Quote (LuLer @ May 9 2021 02:08am)
He just says what he thinks, he doesn't claim to have inside info (at least not that I've seen).

I don't really care about Immortal, I have no interest in mobile games. I'm not someone who's on their phone much to begin with and I play enough video games on PC and console as it is.

yeah i mean hes not super bad hes gotten a lot better during diablo droughts his content could be a bit sketch now hes got content to talk about
but ive seen this dude for years and it was like years ago hes like diablo 2 remaster in the making!? as titles and shit total clickbaiter :D
May 9 2021 01:50am
nvm

This post was edited by dragoneth on May 9 2021 02:14am
Gold: 10.55
May 9 2021 09:16am
Quote (dragoneth @ May 8 2021 10:56pm)
the burning crusade comes out june 1st ad pre patch is the 18th
i feel like they have to split them up a bit putting both out close together could split the player bases and if they wait til tbc is dieing off in hype they drop D2R
i know wow players and d2 players dont always play both but a lot of them do and a lot of non d2 players that are from wow are going to try it i got guys in my guilds that are in that situation

Also got 9.1 in retail coming in the next month or two (hopefully 😂)
Ive been trying to get ready for tbc, but i just cant do it. Leveling takes forever these days -_-
May 9 2021 09:53am
Quote (VAS3CT0MY @ May 9 2021 11:16am)
Also got 9.1 in retail coming in the next month or two (hopefully 😂)
Ive been trying to get ready for tbc, but i just cant do it. Leveling takes forever these days -_-

you going to 58 boost it? and yeah i havnt played much retail but ive been trying to get aotc with a guild im in and they took a 2 week break starting this week so... yeah
and yeah i spent most of my stocked up gold on in game mage boosts i have 5 60s and im just finishing up professions
i have an alt with runecloth bags full of greens and blue armor i got blue weps with fiery wep enchant scrolls pots patterns more shit in the mail im prepping a 1-300 BS kit while lvling my mining on druid
im kinda broke going into tbc atm i got 400g lmao and my server prices have tanked so its hard to make gold i might have to learn an aoe pull on my mage but i should be able to make bank in tbc

This post was edited by dragoneth on May 9 2021 09:55am
Gold: 17,801.00
May 9 2021 11:28am
Quote (dragoneth @ Apr 11 2021 08:39pm)
with some quality of life changes like a shared stash tab and auto gold pick up(going to be an option u can turn off)

Looking forward to rebuilding my goldfind barb lol. Not having to pick up gold will speed up the process.

Gambling was the most entertaining part of the game for me. Still a shame I never did hit that perfect ring/amy/circlet.Was kind of unlucky for how much I played.

I did a lot of testing with builds and for a couple seasons probably had the best goldfind barb on west.

Kind of a niche way to play but being able to gamble 70 rings every 10 mins or so was super fun.

This post was edited by Killingyouall on May 9 2021 11:29am
May 9 2021 12:29pm
Quote (Killingyouall @ May 9 2021 01:28pm)
Looking forward to rebuilding my goldfind barb lol. Not having to pick up gold will speed up the process.

Gambling was the most entertaining part of the game for me. Still a shame I never did hit that perfect ring/amy/circlet.Was kind of unlucky for how much I played.

I did a lot of testing with builds and for a couple seasons probably had the best goldfind barb on west.

Kind of a niche way to play but being able to gamble 70 rings every 10 mins or so was super fun.

what level were you? not sure if you are aware but character lvl plays a big part in gambling results and the ilvl items you can gamble
i think something like 92 or 93 is minimum to get ilvl 87+ or something like that its been a while
Gold: 10.55
May 9 2021 01:46pm
Quote (dragoneth @ May 9 2021 08:53am)
you going to 58 boost it? and yeah i havnt played much retail but ive been trying to get aotc with a guild im in and they took a 2 week break starting this week so... yeah
and yeah i spent most of my stocked up gold on in game mage boosts i have 5 60s and im just finishing up professions
i have an alt with runecloth bags full of greens and blue armor i got blue weps with fiery wep enchant scrolls pots patterns more shit in the mail im prepping a 1-300 BS kit while lvling my mining on druid
im kinda broke going into tbc atm i got 400g lmao and my server prices have tanked so its hard to make gold i might have to learn an aoe pull on my mage but i should be able to make bank in tbc

probably wont boost, just might level like back in the day. i was never into the end game until the very end of tbc going into wrath, i always just played a bunch of different characters lol, so i'll most likely just take my time like back in the day
Go Back To Hockey Topic List
Prev12345235Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll