d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Path of Exile > Some 3.14 Question
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 4.22
Apr 5 2021 09:46am
Hello!

1.Any know the new league name or what kind event will be?
2. When ritual league end?
3. When the new league start?(Because i see many things about poe 2,something beta etc)
4: Worth to play in standard? Because i never reach endgame bosses with my time :/
Gold: 11,352.00
Apr 5 2021 11:11am
Quote (lavasrac @ Apr 5 2021 11:46am)
Hello!

1.Any know the new league name or what kind event will be?
2. When ritual league end?
3. When the new league start?(Because i see many things about poe 2,something beta etc)
4: Worth to play in standard? Because i never reach endgame bosses with my time :/

The new league is called ultimatum, the trailer came out but the actual announcement is in 3 days (april 8th). Usually the next league starts around 7 to day 10 days after announcement.

Ritual is pretty much already dead. We will know the exact time when the league will transfer to standard during the announcement on the 8th.

Worth to play in standard? That's up to you. It's a game, play what you find fun.
If you wanna get to end game bosses and don't have time during leagues, then yea keep playing a char on standard to go do that. But most players want the economy reset and the new mechanic to do a blitz of POE and then take a break and wait for next league.
Go Back To Path of Exile Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll