d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Legit Dueling > D2ga Competitive 200 Fcr Vita Fire Svs Ladder
12311Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 1,803.00
Apr 2 2021 08:08pm
Welcome to the Competitive 200 FCR Vita Fire Sorc vs Sorc Dueling Ladder.
Here we will find out the true king of fire.

This ladder is exclusively for 200 fcr vita fire sorcs on D2GA.

To join the server: Open Diablo 2, hit Other Multiplayer, hit TCP/IP Game, hit Join Game, type d2ga.net, create a sorceress with a unique name to avoid someone else having it. In game you can type .join svs, to join the svs game, type .join arena to go back to arena.
On your sorceress type .download tommyd323!TommySvS for the most common 200 fire svs build.

These Rules have been made to make this ladder as competitive as possible, and will be strictly enforced.

Dueling Rules:
For the first time ever overly defensive dueling or "l8zing" will not be allowed to help keep this ladder as competitive as possible.
If someone is reported as being overly defensive, the duel will be nulled and video will be required to proceed and the moderators at the bottom of the page will decide if it is legitimate.
Even at very low life, the best way to comeback from a duel is a perfect train and stomp. Teleporting across the moor staying two screens in an attempt to spray down your opponent will not in any circumstance be allowed.
For that reason we will have an important rule: if someone leaves your screen whether to break a lock or try and spam you (which is not allowed), they have 3 seconds to reengage the fight with you on your screen, or else they forfeit.
Overly intentionally upspamming may result in a null and require moderation as well. Getting away and going for a lock from the bottom and hitting a couple of upspam on accident is okay, but try to avoid it.
The use of houses and walls is banned and considered being overly defensive this will result in a DQ if required.

Banned Skills:
Any non-fire class skills used for a main source of damage is not allowed, obviously thunderstorm and chilling armor are allowed.
Telekinesis is fine. Firewall is fine.
Hydra and meteor are both banned as they encourage defensive dueling.
Blaze is banned due to being an eye cancer.
Fireball and firebolt will obviously be the main damage skills used.

Use this format to sign up

JSP Account: xxxxxx
Character Name: xxxxxx

SvS Rules:

Third Party Programs:
No hacks. You will be banned from all ladders when caught if you use any kind of mod or hack.

Potions:
Vita Sorcs: May use mana pots only.

Curses and Banned Spells / skills:
No characters may prebuff.
No Slow missile or any skill / curse used by item charge.
Enchant is allowed for looks.

Other:
Life Replenish is capped At 40.
No healing auras or otherwise.
No more than 10x life/resist small charms is allowed.
In any situation where both persons die from each other it is a draw and a null point, the score stays the same and they proceed with the duel.

Banned Gear:
Any item that adds a aura is banned.
Facets are not allowed.

Resistances and Absorb:
You may not use absorb over 20%.
You may only use one item of absorb.
You may not obtain overall max resistance of over 85% OR 80/20 ( Dwarf/vex). EXCEPTION Wisp/Lo are not allowed
You may use each type of absorb or max resistance at the same time. (example: tgod + infernostrides + ravenfrost)
No more than 56 resist of any type can be achieved from charms. (excluding annihilus and torch)
- Example 1: 10x 20life / 5all res = 50 res
- Example 2: 5x 20life / 11 res = 55 res

Resistances and Absorb Exceptions:
Vita vs Vita Duels: Both parties may use up to 10% maximum resistance or Vex/Dwarf.

If there is a item or a skill you have questions about on whether it is acceptable despite the current rules, PM tommyd323@jsp, Gemmd@jsp, scboi@jsp and we will do our best to make a fair decision.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dodge rules & after match steps:

Dodge limit is 3 days. If defender does not reply in 3 days, the challenger will receive his spot. If you cannot complete his challenge at the time, please contact a mod and he will do his best to keep your position.

Duels are first to 5.

After losing a match u may not re-challenge the person you lost to for 24 hours, however u may still challenge anyone else and anyone else may challenge them.

Game must be Hell.

Only One character is allowed on this ladder

========================================================

Posting Correct Screen shots:
You may be required to post at least two screen shots of the duel. As of right now, this is not required.

It is quite simple on how to take an s/s correctly the way it is needed so us mods can check if you use hacks.

1. Have game map up while taking s/s.
2. Have your message log up with at LEAST 1 kill.
3. Have your left side skills up.
4. Take s/s of both of those.
5. Go to a website in which can upload your image , such as imgur.
6. Post the s/s in this threaad.
Thats how simple it is to post a correct s/s in order for us to see you don't use hacks and you actually won the duel.

Example:

No screenshots are required currently.
Gold: 1.70
Apr 2 2021 08:16pm
oPailess bestest

Gold: 0.00
Apr 2 2021 08:17pm
Zeal sorc allowed?
Apr 2 2021 08:18pm
Quote (Fortnite @ Apr 2 2021 09:16pm)
oPailess bestest

Gonna prove what you can do dueling straight up? Love to see it! :)

Quote (Happymiehl @ Apr 2 2021 09:17pm)
Zeal sorc allowed?

Can I count u in trev? ;)

This post was edited by tommyd323 on Apr 2 2021 08:19pm
Gold: 60,245.00
Warn: 10%
Apr 2 2021 09:04pm
wat

take me off other ladder for now pls, ty
Gold: 2,525.00
Apr 2 2021 11:27pm
sign me the fuck uppp. theres only like 2 sorcs that can out aggro me. I hope you take this personally. Come get me.
Gold: 0.00
Apr 3 2021 03:28am
ObamaStoleMyBike
Staff
Gold: 1.38
Apr 3 2021 03:45am
Quote (ObamaStoleMyBike @ Apr 3 2021 10:28am)
ObamaStoleMyBike
Staff

FvF? smh
Gold: 24.20
Warn: 40%
Apr 3 2021 06:01am
Quote (ShowCase @ Apr 3 2021 01:27am)
sign me the fuck uppp. theres only like 2 sorcs that can out aggro me. I hope you take this personally. Come get me.

:o
Apr 3 2021 06:24am
Quote (ShowCase @ Apr 3 2021 12:27am)

2? I’m not sure anyone can beat the great casedizzle without playing scummy!

Top tier name locker fosho

This post was edited by tommyd323 on Apr 3 2021 06:51am
Go Back To Legit Dueling Topic List
12311Next
Add Reply New Topic