d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > World of Warcraft > Solve This Mystery
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Apr 26 2021 03:25pm
Quote (Gamuwu @ Apr 26 2021 04:20pm)
because not everyone plays on sargeras, and you lowballed the fuck out of a guy who never sells here so he thinks he has to lower his price to get a buyer.

Its the same deal with posting items on the ah in wow. You don't undercut and drive the price down, there's no point to doing that. Nobody sits around waiting to buy gold for a good deal. People value their time way too much for something like that. When a buyer comes along they pay the cheapest.

What happened before was people were quitting and never really knew how to make wow gold in the first place. People who took 2-3 months to make a couple million gold were undercutting themselves to get it sold. If I make 1m a day why the hell would I price match someone whos crashing the market when I know he will be gone as soon as its bought and I can sell my gold at the true price again.

Yeah not everyone plays on sargeras but you're saying that it's underpriced so if it really was you would buy it no? Or anyone would? What about all of the flippers who post here? They won't buy gold when they value theirs at $100=1mil on those same servers? Lol

That's what you aren't understanding imo. Your post and alpha of alphas posts both say how gold on big high pop realms = $100=1mil then why isn't anyone buying gold practically half off if it's posted on jsp and they have the fg?

You keep saying how other sites are booming and that I have to know the gold game but it's pretty clear that nobody is buying gold on this site because of the ratios (retail only, people buy the fuck out of classic gold)
Apr 26 2021 03:27pm
And yeah I did low-ball the fuck out of him and he kindly declined my offer which is fine. But nobody else offered or even showed interest so when he swapped to 750fg/100k still nobody is buying on his realm but you somehow expect someone to buy your gold at 100k=900/1000fg?

Because that's what the other sites sell for? So why aren't you guys selling and profiting cash instead of continuously bumping threads

This post was edited by Dreamlight on Apr 26 2021 03:28pm
Gold: 65,865.00
Apr 26 2021 03:27pm
Quote (Dreamlight @ Apr 26 2021 03:46am)
https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=84611150&f=228

Just gotta find people who need fg. I bought x8 tokens for 6000fg last month (750 each)

I also offered 4.3million IGG on sargeras alliance (highest alliance pop us realm) for 20K fg and got no bites/no interest...........

(1:215 ratio if im correct, lol)

FG should be overvalued, you can spend it on any game or anything you want. WoW gold is overvalued hence why nobody buys retail gold anymore (i would be honestly shocked if anyone genuinely buys retail gold) at a 1:100 ratio* (buying gold is fine, buying gold at that ratio is not)

Vanilla gold is fair on the other hand. Buying 2k gold for 4kfg is 200% worth it.

https://forums.d2jsp.org/forum.php?f=228&t=4

Nobody is ISO wow gold because it's insanely overpriced. People are ISO tokens because $6-8 (6-800fg) gets you $15 in the game and can be use on any game within BattleNet

One day it'll change and retail gold wont be overpriced. But not for now.

Everything I've said is correct, based on the way you've answered questions or made statements I can tell you have a very limited view into the WoW gold market.

I don't have the time to go into extreme detail but to keep it short MOST people use d2jsp to sell and not buy. Simple supply and demand. Just because you say gold isn't worth 1:100 doesn't make it true. I've sold over 300k fg worth of gold within the last 2-3 years at 1:80-1:95. It is simply cherry picking trades like you are doing. 1:100 is an average

I could get over 4B-5B FG if I wanted if i decided to liquidate my gold at a great ratio, FG Is useless to an extent hence why i think its overvalued. you can see this in other subforums like steam

This post was edited by AlphaofAlphas on Apr 26 2021 03:28pm
Apr 26 2021 03:31pm
I mean you can say that but as far as I can tell you guys are saying *sold* and not *selling* but somehow make the assumption that you guys can make 4-5 billion fg from wow gold when a dude can't even sell 100K/750fg? You would have to be selling billions at a lower ratio if that person can't even find a buyer no?
Gold: 65,865.00
Apr 26 2021 03:36pm
Quote (Dreamlight @ Apr 26 2021 04:31pm)
I mean you can say that but as far as I can tell you guys are saying *sold* and not *selling* but somehow make the assumption that you guys can make 4-5 billion fg from wow gold when a dude can't even sell 100K/750fg? You would have to be selling billions at a lower ratio if that person can't even find a buyer no?

Ill break it down for you, but then im done.

1. Supply and Demand
2. Market is constantly fluctating based on A. When patches release, B. New Xpacs, C. New games come out that you can buy /w Tokens, D. etc.
3. Retail WoW is in a Lull period, meaning it is a buyers market
4. BC Classic is getting a release soon, this means classic gold is a good market.
5. AVERAGE is just that, an AVERAGE. I hope I don't need to define this for you.
6. I have 0 use for FG atm so I am not even attempting to sale, why would I? Why would you hold unto FG which is less liquid than wow gold in terms of converting it into RMT (Which is Bannable so obviously we don't take part in that)

This post was edited by AlphaofAlphas on Apr 26 2021 03:40pm
Gold: 127,578.00
Apr 26 2021 03:39pm
Quote (Dreamlight @ Apr 26 2021 05:25pm)
Yeah not everyone plays on sargeras but you're saying that it's underpriced so if it really was you would buy it no? Or anyone would? What about all of the flippers who post here? They won't buy gold when they value theirs at $100=1mil on those same servers? Lol

That's what you aren't understanding imo. Your post and alpha of alphas posts both say how gold on big high pop realms = $100=1mil then why isn't anyone buying gold practically half off if it's posted on jsp and they have the fg?

You keep saying how other sites are booming and that I have to know the gold game but it's pretty clear that nobody is buying gold on this site because of the ratios (retail only, people buy the fuck out of classic gold)

Because people aren't sitting around looking for a good deal dude, I just explained that. When they need wow gold they log into jsp and buy it at its current cheapest price. 25% on 500k is legit 1250 fg. That is piss to these flippers. Thats piss to me, thats legit like 30-45 mins of work to do 2 trades to make such a small profit. You cant say because nobody bought something for a full 11 hours that it must be worth less than that. Thats not how this works, thats not how any of this works.

You also don't know how flakey wow players are. Sometimes it takes full days to meet up with someone to trade, people bump threads then don't return for 4 hours. Its a game of lining up trade times. Wow players are old af and have busy lives lol.
Apr 26 2021 03:45pm
1. Supply and Demand

it all comes down to this, if I sold 5.5m of sarg this month alone there might not be sarg buyers left for that dude. That doesn't mean his gold goes down in value, unless he has a reason to sell it RIGHT NOW. If I know next month I can sell another few million on that server why would I undercut myself. Ive been selling here for years I know how this shit goes.

Wait until bc launches and d2r launches and those botters start getting banned. And nobody is playing retail to fuel the token economy. See how fast your 750-800fg tokens jump to 1500. Dont believe me? Search posts when classic launched and bfa was in a lul. Or when overwatch launched, or when cod comes out etc.
Apr 26 2021 03:49pm
Quote (Gamuwu @ Apr 26 2021 04:45pm)
1. Supply and Demand

it all comes down to this, if I sold 5.5m of sarg this month alone there might not be sarg buyers left for that dude. That doesn't mean his gold goes down in value, unless he has a reason to sell it RIGHT NOW. If I know next month I can sell another few million on that server why would I undercut myself. Ive been selling here for years I know how this shit goes.

Wait until bc launches and d2r launches and those botters start getting banned. And nobody is playing retail to fuel the token economy. See how fast your 750-800fg tokens jump to 1500. Dont believe me? Search posts when classic launched and bfa was in a lul. Or when overwatch launched, or when cod comes out etc.

What? D2R already is available for purchase *and the token price is still the same. You think these people arent buying numerous tokens for numerous accounts already? Lol

This post was edited by Dreamlight on Apr 26 2021 03:49pm
Apr 26 2021 03:51pm
Quote (Dreamlight @ Apr 26 2021 05:49pm)
What? D2R already came out and the token price is still the same. You think these people arent buying numerous tokens for numerous accounts already? Lol

No it hasn't.

Hard to ban a botter if your game thats going to be botted hasn't come out yet.

I really like you and don't want to start getting mean so I'm gonna stop posting now, not sure where your head was at with this one.
Apr 26 2021 04:08pm
Quote (Gamuwu @ Apr 26 2021 04:51pm)
No it hasn't.

Hard to ban a botter if your game thats going to be botted hasn't come out yet.

I really like you and don't want to start getting mean so I'm gonna stop posting now, not sure where your head was at with this one.

The verdict is nobody is buying at 1:100 on this site and I don't think people will for awhile.

If tokens go up like they did in BFA the price of the gold they cost will go down hence the price of tokens would go down. Start of BFA tokens were 110-120k. Not sure what they were in FG as I didn't use d2jsp, but it's hard to believe they were over 1k for a token

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I have no problems if you people sell gold at that ratio, nor if people buy it.

People are allowed to sell at any ratio, I could make a post saying 1:1 gold and bump it for a year and have nobody buy but since I made the ratio I can do whatever I want.

My posts are saying that 1k fg should not equate to 100k gold. Period. If you don't think so that's fine, but people on this forum also agree with me hence why they aren't buying retail gold while being desperately ISO it

I have a total of ~ 2k gold on my sargeras alliance\horde toons. I'm tapped for gold. I don't want to spend my FG for 1.9mil wow gold because its a giant ripoff for me and thats how *I* feel about it.

That's all.

You can disagree, post in my thread, flame me, idc... I have done nothing wrong to you guys nor am I trying to fuck you guys over. My personal opinion gold should be 1:150-200 because thats how much things cost in-game. Buying at 1:85/1:90/1:100 is practically throwing away your FG.

This post was edited by Dreamlight on Apr 26 2021 04:18pm
Go Back To World of Warcraft Topic List
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic New Poll