d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2: Resurrected > D2:R Discussion > Pvp Gonna Be Different If They Fix Bugs
Prev18910111217Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 20,000.33
Mar 8 2021 01:26pm
Quote (Goomshill @ Mar 8 2021 07:02pm)
Zon bps are 1 frame worse than druids. I think good druids, necros and zons all teleport and wsg. I dont think a zon has to rely on desync any more than a paladin does- and theres no shortage of joderdins.

You can use tele bows, but forti zons are far more effective if the player is good
Gold: 2,292.01
Mar 8 2021 01:37pm
Quote (Goomshill @ Mar 8 2021 11:02am)
Zon bps are 1 frame worse than druids. I think good druids, necros and zons all teleport and wsg. I dont think a zon has to rely on desync any more than a paladin does- and theres no shortage of joderdins.

Yes zone are 1 frame below druids....who have the 2nd worse fcr breakpoints in the game only behind....amazon. they also aren't casters so they don't want fcr except for teleport compared to a druid that wants fcr because he's a caster.

Also paladins rely on desyncing 2nd most after amazon's.

I can't tell if you actually believe these weird ass attempts at downplaying amazons reliance on desync or if you're just the worst devil's advocate I've ever seen
Gold: 22.00
Mar 8 2021 01:48pm
PvP meta has always been based around abusing bugs, and stayed due to low upkeep efforts until the game maintenance was abandoned by Blizz almost entirely. Doesn't mean they're a good thing, maybe we'll see some bugs fixed.

This post was edited by Wretch on Mar 8 2021 01:48pm
Gold: 47,739.00
Mar 8 2021 01:53pm
3) STR bugging gear - We'd be seeing a lot lower health pools across the board on all classes.

I dont think this will be a problem for most people - If you were alone (pve) handling this "bug" with always re-equiping another piece of gear on death to equip your stuff back i'd understand it.

On public games you'd be way too vulnerable to use that strength-bug and thats where most vanilla d2 players are and would be at. You can always be lucky pk'd on public games, risks are just too high imo.
And thats duels excluded...and for the smart guys out there that think they'd just leave an open space in their inventory to pick it up, you're better off to equip charms anyway.

-
tl;dr if you dont play solo private games that full strength bug is completely uninteresting and no one would see these guys anway - means the overall health pools will stay the same for public games.
Mar 8 2021 02:40pm
Quote (Resolve @ Mar 8 2021 07:53pm)
I dont think this will be a problem for most people - If you were alone (pve) handling this "bug" with always re-equiping another piece of gear on death to equip your stuff back i'd understand it.

On public games you'd be way too vulnerable to use that strength-bug and thats where most vanilla d2 players are and would be at. You can always be lucky pk'd on public games, risks are just too high imo.
And thats duels excluded...and for the smart guys out there that think they'd just leave an open space in their inventory to pick it up, you're better off to equip charms anyway.

-
tl;dr if you dont play solo private games that full strength bug is completely uninteresting and no one would see these guys anway - means the overall health pools will stay the same for public games.

You don't always need to have a str item in your inventory to pick up gear if ur using str bug.

Most people who use str bug have it setup so you can pick up your body fine with 1 click and then you just need to flash str gear off map to bug it again
Mar 8 2021 02:43pm
Quote (Piwah @ 8 Mar 2021 21:40)
You don't always need to have a str item in your inventory to pick up gear if ur using str bug.

Most people who use str bug have it setup so you can pick up your body fine with 1 click and then you just need to flash str gear off map to bug it again

If you can take your gear with one click and full inventory its not the so-called STR-BUG even if some people might think its one and the same

What you're probably talking about is the equip-invisibility?
Mar 8 2021 02:48pm
Quote (Resolve @ Mar 8 2021 08:43pm)
If you can take your gear with one click and full inventory its not the so-called STR-BUG even if some people might think its one and the same

What you're probably talking about is the equip-invisibility?

Yes which also goes by the name "str bug" ^^
Mar 8 2021 03:01pm
Quote (Piwah @ 8 Mar 2021 21:48)
Yes which also goes by the name "str bug" ^^

How would you trick the health/stat pool if you actually equip it legit and can pick it up no matter what you do?

Im well aware they're both called str-bug but i though it was clear what i mean here because i quoted the "lower health pools" statement.

Anyway, the str-bug you mean doesnt trick the game at all in terms of stats except for the equip being invisibile to others - the actual strength bug gives you an actual advantage over stats by taking risks of not being able to re-equiping it without a off-gear attribute item
Gold: 0.00
Mar 8 2021 03:08pm
Let's be real they'll all quit pvp if bugs get fixed
Mar 8 2021 03:10pm
Quote (Resolve @ Mar 8 2021 09:01pm)
How would you trick the health/stat pool if you actually equip it legit and can pick it up no matter what you do?

Im well aware they're both called str-bug but i though it was clear what i mean here because i quoted the "lower health pools" statement.

Anyway, the str-bug you mean doesnt trick the game at all in terms of stats except for the equip being invisibile to others - the actual strength bug gives you an actual advantage over stats by taking risks of not being able to re-equiping it without a off-gear attribute item

You don't trick the stat pool as such with the one I meant, its just used to provide better desynch.

The one you meant, its best to just have 1 str item in stash and bring it out to pick body up, so u can use all charms still. However its a huge inconvenience for such a small health upgrade that I wouldn't bother doing it xd
Go Back To D2:R Discussion Topic List
Prev18910111217Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll