d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2: Resurrected > D2:R Discussion > Pvp Gonna Be Different If They Fix Bugs
Prev114151617Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Mar 20 2021 09:22am
Quote (tifaff @ Mar 20 2021 07:42am)
if someone need t-god and wisp to defeat a trapsin better delete d2 or comeback to pvm, 85max + 15/20 abs (in most char) are the "rules" to have a legit win.

in pubs everything is a legit win.
Gold: 23,056.09
Mar 20 2021 09:28am
Quote (ISellLeagueBoosts @ Mar 20 2021 11:22am)
in pubs everything is a legit win.

Lmao and so much satisfying wins lol
Gold: 0.00
Mar 20 2021 09:35am
Quote (AHQ95 @ Mar 20 2021 10:28am)
Lmao and so much satisfying wins lol

Good thing satisfying is subjective not objective.

This post was edited by ISellLeagueBoosts on Mar 20 2021 09:35am
Gold: 45.00
Mar 20 2021 09:47am
Strength bug rofl who ever does that doesn't pvp. Cause they remember they couldn't pick up there body cause of that. Then when I would notice this I would nk them causing them to have two body's and make them leave the game poofing one of the body's items. Hopefully they keep that I love tears.
Gold: 23,056.09
Mar 20 2021 10:01am
Quote (Wu_Tang_clan @ Mar 20 2021 11:47am)
Strength bug rofl who ever does that doesn't pvp. Cause they remember they couldn't pick up there body cause of that. Then when I would notice this I would nk them causing them to have two body's and make them leave the game poofing one of the body's items. Hopefully they keep that I love tears.

I can str bug and still equip your stuff if you died brotha!
Gold: 1.00
Warn: 10%
Mar 20 2021 10:05am
Quote (Wu_Tang_clan @ Mar 20 2021 09:47am)

That Intl occurs if you used an item to get another piece on that supports its self and tool off that original item like a ring with str to get enigma on.

99% of people don't do this and will eat to few stats to avoid doing it. You can get the str bug appearance without doing it as to avoid the old corpse pop.

All being said I hope they fix the str bug appearance. It would be a diservice to the dev's work remastering all the art assets to look good and not see them on anyone.

This post was edited by SBD on Mar 20 2021 10:09am
Gold: 4.01
Mar 20 2021 10:26am
Few things that come to mind:

1) WSG - Holy shit if this is fixed it will change everything about the intra-class dynamic of balance and force the use of FHR, which will alter old meta setups from the past 20 years.-> I don't think they are going to remove this effect/bug
2) Desynch - Oh yeah, if this is fixed there won't be much FRW play in pvp anymore. The only thing that allowed FRW characters to sort of keep up with FPK was the desynch and community driven rules vs. bone prison and slow effects.-> hopefully it'll be fixed, and as a skill shot based game i'm sure we'll still see frw. it's still going to be very good with wsg. All the desynching does is make you play where you think they are going to appear anyway, so it won't change much at a high level. plus who doesn't like running fast
3) STR bugging gear - We'd be seeing a lot lower health pools across the board on all classes. -> you will still be able to stre bug your gear to equip it, for sure, but the actual "str bug" where you get a char that appears naked to others and can glitch much more often will be fixed for sure
4) C/Ting - Decreased ability to skillfully jump players from further distances.-> definitely fixed and confirmed
5) Maintaining namelock while switching right click skills - Not sure if this was intended or not, but if were changed, it would completely change FPK tele-stomping. -> this won;'t be changed
6) AI summons covering characters from even damage that is supposed to pierce. IE: A teleporting Necro with summons. If it were changed, FPKs would have extreme difficulty approaching ranged damage. -> this won't be changed

I can definitely see 5 and 6 being different in the finished game, that could easily happen. But most summons are useless if they don't stack ontop of you, and if they are going to have a classic graphics option, missing actual gameplay elements would be unforgivable.

As for chain locking with the mouse, it's likely that they'd have to go out their way to stop it functioning like it does in the original so I don't think there'll be a change there.

This post was edited by dysgenics on Mar 20 2021 10:40am
Gold: 0.65
Mar 20 2021 10:40am
Quote (dysgenics @ Mar 20 2021 04:26pm)
Few things that come to mind:

1) WSG - Holy shit if this is fixed it will change everything about the intra-class dynamic of balance and force the use of FHR, which will alter old meta setups from the past 20 years.-> I don't think they are going to remove this effect/bug
2) Desynch - Oh yeah, if this is fixed there won't be much FRW play in pvp anymore. The only thing that allowed FRW characters to sort of keep up with FPK was the desynch and community driven rules vs. bone prison and slow effects.-> hopefully it'll be fixed, and as a skill shot based game i'm sure we'll still see frw. it's still going to be very good with wsg. All the desynching does is make you play where you think they are going to appear anyway, so it won't change much at a high level. plus who doesn't like running fast
3) STR bugging gear - We'd be seeing a lot lower health pools across the board on all classes. -> you will still be able to stre bug your gear to equip it, for sure, but the actual "str bug" where you get a char that appears naked to others and can glitch much more often will be fixed for sure
4) C/Ting - Decreased ability to skillfully jump players from further distances.-> definitely fixed and confirmed
5) Maintaining namelock while switching right click skills - Not sure if this was intended or not, but if were changed, it would completely change FPK tele-stomping. -> this won;'t be changed
6) AI summons covering characters from even damage that is supposed to pierce. IE: A teleporting Necro with summons. If it were changed, FPKs would have extreme difficulty approaching ranged damage. -> this won't be changed

Where did you see ct is a confirmed fix?
Gold: 4.01
Mar 20 2021 10:44am
Quote (Piwah @ Mar 20 2021 04:40pm)
Where did you see ct is a confirmed fix?

The blizzcon panel iirc.

Gold: 674.00
Mar 20 2021 10:54am
It doesn’t matter. Good players will adapt.
Go Back To D2:R Discussion Topic List
Prev114151617Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll