d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2: Resurrected > D2:R Discussion > Reveal Map
Prev123456Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 838.01
Mar 7 2021 06:16am
Why not have a bunch of elite pack waiting for you at the waypoint like bourningsouls/pit viper snake/exploding dolls
Gold: 2,083.00
Mar 7 2021 06:41am
The same people asking for no changes, are the same ones wanting bots and maphacks in the game. You guys have had 15 years of bots destroying every single economy of every single reset. It really is sad that there are a lot of people out there that just want to pick that up where it left off. Diablo II is amazing because it's character progression (finding better gear). Sure, you won't instantly have all the great gear like you do on every reset because the prices crash so fast due to botting, but you will also have an amazing sense of accomplishment when you find your first soj, shako, or HR. Not to mention it will be worth 100x more when you do find it because there aren't bots invading the economy.

I honestly feel bad for these people, because they don't actually play Diablo II. They are playing some warped idle game and forum cheese simulator.
Gold: 5,189.75
Mar 7 2021 06:48am
Quote (Sonnero @ Mar 7 2021 07:41am)
The same people asking for no changes, are the same ones wanting bots and maphacks in the game. You guys have had 15 years of bots destroying every single economy of every single reset. It really is sad that there are a lot of people out there that just want to pick that up where it left off. Diablo II is amazing because it's character progression (finding better gear). Sure, you won't instantly have all the great gear like you do on every reset because the prices crash so fast due to botting, but you will also have an amazing sense of accomplishment when you find your first soj, shako, or HR. Not to mention it will be worth 100x more when you do find it because there aren't bots invading the economy.

I honestly feel bad for these people, because they don't actually play Diablo II. They are playing some warped idle game and forum cheese simulator.

What if it could be how it was but with no bots?
Mar 7 2021 06:52am
Quote (ZooYorkr @ 7 Mar 2021 06:48)
What if it could be how it was but with no bots?

If maphack was a part of the game, and everyone had it. I would be okay with it, it makes my mfing easier too. We all know most everyone uses it if it is available anyways.

However, if it is not a part of the game, which it won't be. I hope they crack down on every maphack publicly available and ban those that use it. Nobody should have an advantage through hacks.
Gold: 5,189.75
Mar 7 2021 06:54am
Quote (Sonnero @ Mar 7 2021 07:52am)
If maphack was a part of the game, and everyone had it. I would be okay with it, it makes my mfing easier too. We all know most everyone uses it if it is available anyways.

However, if it is not a part of the game, which it won't be. I hope they crack down on every maphack publicly available and ban those that use it. Nobody should have an advantage through hacks.

You are right I agree
Gold: 23,001.97
Mar 7 2021 07:17am
Quote (Ze_Pekenio @ 7 Mar 2021 14:10)

I know it, I played this game for a long long time and still think its annoying after a lot of runs, idk why not a feature to save the map like in single player, just set an option to save or not the maps and for those guys who like to play it full blind and enjoy their madness they have their own choice

Map on battle net is dinamic , it changes every run
Gold: 22,189.49
Mar 7 2021 08:39am
I wouldn't mind maps being a consumable, purchaseable-but-expensive item you can get from some NPC after a new questline only accessible in post-game. Letting people farm/rush with revealed maps, but not letting people naturally clear the game with them or being accessible without a completed character and significant investment in farming. If you could trade a standard of heroes to geglash to unlock the ability to buy a stackable, consumable map that reveals the current act at a price of 100,000 gold, that would be something
Gold: 50,282.69
Mar 7 2021 08:42am
Quote (Goomshill @ Mar 7 2021 03:39pm)
I wouldn't mind maps being a consumable, purchaseable-but-expensive item you can get from some NPC after a new questline only accessible in post-game. Letting people farm/rush with revealed maps, but not letting people naturally clear the game with them or being accessible without a completed character and significant investment in farming. If you could trade a standard of heroes to geglash to unlock the ability to buy a stackable, consumable map that reveals the current act at a price of 100,000 gold, that would be something

Ohhh
Poor you
I though you are the fastest grusher in all the seven kingdoms and nobody could compete with you
You prefer to have maps now?
Gold: 792.00
Mar 7 2021 08:54am
Quote (Ze_Pekenio @ Mar 6 2021 07:57pm)
Hey dont know if i am crazy or not or i smook a huge blunt with mushrooms but what do u think about map? do you think that a full revealed map after kill baal is crazy? because its ok when rush it for the first time and bla bla bla but when you have to do 300 or 500 runs without mh its freaking annoy and am sure there will be lot of people trying to use it

Quote (Sonnero @ Mar 7 2021 05:41am)
1The same people asking for no changes, are the same ones wanting bots and maphacks in the game. 2You guys have had 15 years of bots destroying every single economy of every single reset. It really is sad that there are a lot of people out there that just want to pick that up where it left off. Diablo II is amazing because it's character progression (finding better gear). Sure, you won't instantly have all the great gear like you do on every reset because the prices crash so fast due to botting, but you will also have an amazing sense of accomplishment when you find your first soj, shako, or HR. Not to mention it will be worth 100x more when you do find it because there aren't bots invading the economy.

1 Wrong! I also have no intention of botting on D2R. Also, Ask all you want, all major changes will be denied and they should be.
2 Except for that one reset like 4 ladders ago when hrs retained value for the entire season.

All these "changes" were suggested for Diablo 3 and nearly all of them contributed to the games mediocracy.

Mar 7 2021 09:42am
Quote (Superman @ 7 Mar 2021 08:54)
1 Wrong! I also have no intention of botting on D2R. Also, Ask all you want, all major changes will be denied and they should be.
2 Except for that one reset like 4 ladders ago when hrs retained value for the entire season.

All these "changes" were suggested for Diablo 3 and nearly all of them contributed to the games mediocracy.

It's like this. If you want to be able to bot in D2R, you're most likely on the team proposing no changes. That doesn't mean that you can't be asking for no changes and still want the game to remain the same. That was the meaning behind the post.

HR's retained value in the winter 2017 reset because they patched out the bots, and it took some time for the coders to patch, and the public to find out how to patch their bots. That was also the best reset since like 2005.
Go Back To D2:R Discussion Topic List
Prev123456Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll