d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2: Resurrected > D2:R Discussion > Recruiting 2 Member To Join Our 6
Prev12345Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 2,292.01
Mar 8 2021 12:46pm
Quote (ISellLeagueBoosts @ Mar 8 2021 10:42am)
ah yes europe is the only other continent in the world.

They have TW/KR/US/EU/BR datacenters, that's literally it, and if you think they are going to use shit like BR/KR datacenters that are quite literally ONLY for overwatch, you sir are dumb.

Are you seriously doubling down on your dumbass thinking blizzard is going to host all the servers in us? My god... You must have been a real slippery baby and your mom must have been extremely tall.
Gold: 0.00
Mar 8 2021 12:48pm
Quote (MCS @ Mar 8 2021 12:46pm)
Are you seriously doubling down on your dumbass thinking blizzard is going to host all the servers in us? My god... You must have been a real slippery baby and your mom must have been extremely tall.

Didn't say they will, said it's possible.
Reading comprehension isn't your strong suit.

Make sure to pay attention in class.

/e you act like blizzard hasn't published a game with ONLY US servers, and connect using p2p connection.

This post was edited by ISellLeagueBoosts on Mar 8 2021 12:49pm
Gold: 2,292.01
Mar 8 2021 12:50pm
This post is a violation of the site rules and appropriate action was taken.

Quote (ISellLeagueBoosts @ Mar 8 2021 10:48am)

/e you act like blizzard hasn't published a game with ONLY US servers, and connect using p2p connection.

It's not possible. You're braindead not even worth legitimately arguing with. Goodbye
Mar 8 2021 12:51pm
Quote (MCS @ Mar 8 2021 12:50pm)
It's not possible. You're braindead not even worth legitimately arguing with. Goodbye

it literally is, destiny 2 had ONE server location in los angeles, and you used p2p connection to match.
Dumbfuck :rofl:
Gold: 2,083.00
Mar 8 2021 12:57pm
Quote (ISellLeagueBoosts @ 8 Mar 2021 12:48)

The servers will most likely be the same ones that are used by d3. I know people from all over the world, and none of them have ping issues while playing d3. This includes people from Australia, France, England, Japan, and Ukraine. There is no way in hell they are going to leave diablo lovers from all around the world on garbage ping for no reason at all. It's 2021 and they are making hundreds of millions of dollars on this project, and even the original game 20 years ago had servers in Asia, the US, and Europe.

Please just accept that fact that while yes, you are technically correct by saying "it's possible", you are also wrong. The "it's possible" you are grasping on to is the same as the one that you have to acknowledge when you say you can jump from an airplane and live because someone did it and miraculously survived.

Blizzard is not going to host servers just in the US, you know it, I know it, everyone knows it. Duh. There's no reason to die on this molehill.
Mar 8 2021 12:58pm
Quote (Sonnero @ Mar 8 2021 12:57pm)
The servers will most likely be the same ones that are used by d3. I know people from all over the world, and none of them have ping issues while playing d3. This includes people from Australia, France, England, Japan, and Ukraine. There is no way in hell they are going to leave diablo lovers from all around the world on garbage ping for no reason at all. It's 2021 and they are making hundreds of millions of dollars on this project, and even the original game 20 years ago had servers in Asia, the US, and Europe.

Please just accept that fact that while yes, you are technically correct by saying "it's possible", you are also wrong. The "it's possible" you are grasping on to is the same as the one that you have to acknowledge when you say you can jump from an airplane and live because someone did it and miraculously survived.

Blizzard is not going to host servers just in the US, you know it, I know it, everyone knows it. Duh. There's no reason to die on this molehill.

yall niggas need to learn to read.
In reality, there will most likely be 3 servers, you can argue that all you want, but I'm leaning to the same structure wc3 got as far as servers. US/EU/asia. Everyone else prob fucked.
This is a remaster, not a full entry game, So It's most likely going to be treated as such.

All I said was it was def a possiblity, BECAUSE ITS BEEN DONE BEFORE LMAO
'
size 14 for you blind fucks.

This post was edited by ISellLeagueBoosts on Mar 8 2021 01:00pm
Gold: 2,083.00
Mar 8 2021 01:13pm
Destiny 2 does not use Blizzard servers.

A quote from a quick google search. "Who will be operating Destiny 2's servers? Bungie will maintain Destiny 2's servers; Blizzard's servers will be used for features related to the Blizzard platform, such as login and social functionality."

It uses the launcher because activision put it there. It's like saying Call of Duty is a blizzard product.

I am glad that you finally came around and acknowledged that where you were initially taking a stand has been moved back to US/EU/Asia. Because that's definitely not where you were making your stand before.

With a quick google search, I can't find any information about where the wc3 reforged servers are, however if they were just in the US that is something to be talked about. But considering how the devs have continuously acknowledged the fact that they mucked almost everything up with that game, what are you thinking the chances that they are going to risk the same outcome?

This is such a dumb conversation, I'm not sure why I am even engaging because you are defending a pointless argument when your initial reaction should have been "oh, I'm in the US, so if you're from the EU or AU probably not best to party with us."

It seems like your entire self is wrapped up in your need to be correct on this minor issue which you at first were wrong, and could have instantly corrected it. But now in order to save your own opinion of yourself, you have to dig and dig for the slightest possibility that you "could have been right all along by some minor technicality."

Grow up, and realize that it is okay to make mistakes and admit those mistakes. People will like you more.
Mar 8 2021 01:19pm
Quote (Sonnero @ Mar 8 2021 01:13pm)
Destiny 2 does not use Blizzard servers.

A quote from a quick google search. "Who will be operating Destiny 2's servers? Bungie will maintain Destiny 2's servers; Blizzard's servers will be used for features related to the Blizzard platform, such as login and social functionality."

It uses the launcher because activision put it there. It's like saying Call of Duty is a blizzard product.

I am glad that you finally came around and acknowledged that where you were initially taking a stand has been moved back to US/EU/Asia. Because that's definitely not where you were making your stand before.

With a quick google search, I can't find any information about where the wc3 reforged servers are, however if they were just in the US that is something to be talked about. But considering how the devs have continuously acknowledged the fact that they mucked almost everything up with that game, what are you thinking the chances that they are going to risk the same outcome?

This is such a dumb conversation, I'm not sure why I am even engaging because you are defending a pointless argument when your initial reaction should have been "oh, I'm in the US, so if you're from the EU or AU probably not best to party with us."

It seems like your entire self is wrapped up in your need to be correct on this minor issue which you at first were wrong, and could have instantly corrected it. But now in order to save your own opinion of yourself, you have to dig and dig for the slightest possibility that you "could have been right all along by some minor technicality."

Grow up, and realize that it is okay to make mistakes and admit those mistakes. People will like you more.

So a game that blizzard published but didn't solely develop isn't using their servers, is blizzard solely developing D2R? No they are not.

VV is the main developer, blizz is co-developer, no one can say what servers they will use, so i'll say it again, it has happened before with games they didn't develop, IE cod and Destiny 2, so what makes you 100% sure this is different

This post was edited by ISellLeagueBoosts on Mar 8 2021 01:21pm
Gold: 76.00
Mar 8 2021 01:33pm
practicing bm tal sorc come get me on west ladder
Gold: 24,461.00
Mar 8 2021 10:21pm
Lol this turned into a rage thread very real quick. Back to talking about the launch and characters
Go Back To D2:R Discussion Topic List
Prev12345Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll