> ~~>asia Gaming Channel Option Op D2games <~~
Closed New Trade New Service New Price Check
Gold: 10,687.34
Warn: 90%
Mar 2 2021 08:37pm
FreeDiablo 2 Battle.net Asia Gaming Community Channel : Op D2Games
Click here and Sign the ~ Town Portal Peace Treaty ~

Click the Town Portal Skill for

Op D2Games d2jsp.org Asia General Chat Topic. :)

Hello. I offer public channel services. This channel service is available to all Gamers of Diablo 2 but governed to Town Portals Peace Treaty. The point of this channel is to bring Diablo 2 Gamers together. If you would like to join the channel you are welcome to anytime and for any reason that does not violate d2jsp.org rules. Please read everything in this post before deciding to purchase this service.

These channel services are something I have been running privately and for some time. I have recently moved these channel services to the public for the overall community and daily Gamers of Diablo 2.

Channel Services
This public channels are moderated by Gamers who have played around the Diablo 2 or d2jsp.org Realms for some time. You are welcome to make in game trades here, join magic find parties, get Baal games going, invite friends, prepare games, and more. It is to be treated like any regular public channel but it is governed for game play and not drama. That being said if you would like to join this channel and officially register to a private roster for this channel it will cost you 1 forum gold. :D You can bin this service and registration on this topic or you can pm me. If you want to make everything go faster send the 1 forum gold and in the comment put this : d2/battle.net account/a2 . Each additional battle.net account registered on this roster needs to be paid for separately. To be clear it is not required you make a purchase in order to join the channel and use it. Bin for 1 fg means you are paying to join the channel and register on a Private Roster that only I have access to. It is also you buying into the general service.

If you want to run a service out of this channel I ask that you PM me with details about the service you wish to provide, the time of the service, and agree to make any adjustments to it to help stabilize the community of Diablo 2 Games. These adjustments have already been decided and if you do not agree you can submit an appeal to it and only for your service. I will not do anything to help you announce any services inside of this channel. If you are approved for providing a service in this channel though means of d2jsp.org I might support those services on d2jsp.org. If you provide services in this channel without my approval then it is at your own risk and I request you do not contact me over the channel moderation of it.

General Disclosure
You may be banned from this channel if you violate d2jsp.org rules and Town Portals Peace Treaty. Talking crap to each other is also not okay. Do that in a game please and try to sort it out. This is a public community channel and everyone should give space to everyone or moderation will take place. I am not responsibly for anything that takes place in this public channel, I don't log any information or text in this channel and I will not reimburse you for this channel services being out of service, being discontinued, or any other reason.

You can hang out at this channel if you want to have fun and be chill. B)

Diablo 2 Battle.net Asia Gaming Community Channel : Op D2Games

~ Bonus ~
If you would like to become safe listed to this public and become a moderator in this channel while running a service here you should purchase a service package on Town Portals Channel Services Topic instead. !~>asia Town Portal Channel Services <~! If you are not interested in this public channel service and would like to join an exclusive private channel service you can check out this topic here.~>$asia Private Gaming Channel Option $<~ If you bin one of my services and I do not respond to you in a pm then I have not yet confirmed the purchase. I will be getting to it asap! :D

~ A Bonus 6 months with servicepurchase:hail: ~
If you bin this or the other channel services I mentioned you will not need to repay for next seasons channel services! That is right! 1 small bin and you have Diablo 2 Gamers Channel Access for over 6 months! Don't wait! Bin some fun or come on by and join Gamers gaming together! B)

Diablo 2 Battle.net Asia Channel : Op D2Games
~ Services Brought to you by ~

_~ - -Guild Town Portal- - ~_

P.S. Guild : Town Portal Wants You ;)

This post was edited by Sempervirens on Mar 2 2021 08:58pm
Go Back To ASIA Topic List
Closed New Trade New Service New Price Check