d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Consoles > Nintendo > Is Anyone Gonna Buy Diablo Resurected
Prev191011
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 9,828.88
Nov 2 2021 01:30pm
Quote (Devils_trades @ Oct 18 2021 08:40pm)
Its not bad for doing some more relaxed stuff like mfing, killing cows, baal/chaos runs if you have a fully geared character that is forgiving (Hdin, light sorc, Jav zon, fury barb, or something like that), but anything squishy that positioning and fast movement is key to staying alive (sorc without end game gear) its going to be a battle. Not being able to place teleports other than a full screen away (no more of less) makes teleporting in between packs pretty impossible.

Not sure if there are ways to buy full belt worth of pots, or full book of scrolls. A bit annoying.

Also as other mentioned, the lobby system/game finding/multiplayer is utter garbage. Good in theory, but just not realistic solution. Also not being able to chat blows. Even if they had some basic chat lines that you could bind like 'Town Portal', 'Trade' (not even sure if you can do that or not tbh), 'Party', 'Act x', or something like that then you would be able to at least somewhat communicate. If someone is in town right now there is no way for them to even ask to play with you if you are in a monster zone....

e; It is a good way to pass time if you have any longer road trips, and youre not around the PC. Farmed a bunch of keys before I called it quits until ladder.

Pretty neat review of the SWITCH/Consoles version. When I'm home I prefer to play it on PC of course, but the fact that I can bring D2 with me in handheld mode is kinda amazing.
I just do casual MF on it and it is great for it. Running a well geared Blizz sorc, I do Andy, Lost City, Trav, Meph, Chaos, Pindle, Nihlatak Baal and I can finish the run with some cows.

Tele-Stomp is impossible, which REALLY sucks for a char like a Hammerdin, or simply to place your merc on immunes.

Gold: 265.00
Nov 10 2021 12:18pm
Yeah it’s a bit rough but javazoning cows is easy while on the go.

If any y’all wanna add me on the switch I can also help with pc to switch trading since I run both, add my user: SW-5768-8571-4398
Gold: 62.00
Nov 14 2021 09:32am
I've been enjoying it so far, definitely prefer playing on PC. Haven't had any issues for the most part, just some graphic lag. Especially after killing shenk
Gold: 360.00
Nov 14 2021 11:56am
how does it good in switch? the fps the graphics and tele with chars? I play on pc but thinking about get a switch and d2. pm welcome too :)
Go Back To Nintendo Topic List
Prev191011
Add Reply New Topic New Poll