d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Mods & Private Realms > Few Questions On Project D2
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Feb 18 2021 11:26pm
Thinking of giving this a try.

Can you play it single player?

Is there a loot filter like PoD has?

Is it like PoD where there’s maps and stuff or more like regular d2 with QoL changes?

Anyone? Thanks
Gold: 6,555.00
Feb 18 2021 11:41pm
Yes to al but poorly ran team and server stability sucks.
Gold: 47.50
Feb 19 2021 12:54am
i liked it, i havnt played d2 since loD early introduction of the rune words/synergies system.

but i thoroughly enjoyed it yes it has problems like anything for my self the issues where balancing at HLD, no pking and then now player base due to impending reset
Fyi i play HC so i dunno if its different on SC i got a good few months out of the game tho probably did 1 of each toon to 90 maps system was fun, the new dungeon system should be cool blah blah blah.

ive read alot of people here hate it and i honestly dont know why, at the start i think there was some server issues, but either the people complaining are on their first game and never witnessed game issues b4 or are just hardcore d2 fans who and slighted at the existence what ever the reason it dosnt mater people are entitled to thier opinions.

TL:DR give it a try, i really liked it the community is fairly nice and helping if you play hc id honestly wait for reset as i dont play any more just due to numbers being crap there for everything takes longer lvling, trading rah rah rah.

Yes you can play single player it has 'PlugY' setup so if u wanna test shhit u can do all that

Yes it has a fully codable loot filter

Yes there is maps, an altered tris/dclone

Yes apparently there is more content to come. good luck hope it helps you get a few more hours out of our beloved game
Gold: 0.00
Feb 19 2021 02:04am
Thanks. Getting it set up now.

Is there a shared stash by chance for Single Player?

I have been currently playing PluGy with just Regular D2 and have been trying to set up a loot filter, but nothing seems to work with the 1.14D version.

I loved PoD..so after seeing this I thought maybe I could hit 2 birds with one stone..if there is shared stash.
Go Back To Mods & Private Realms Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll