d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher >
Poll > Ladder Slasher Suggestions. More!!
Prev12348Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 25,715.75
Feb 6 2021 08:13pm
auto whistle is the best suggestin here. though still get fingers hurt by all the clicking with mouse.
Gold: 170,083.49
Warn: 30%
Feb 6 2021 08:14pm
Quote (Paparick @ Feb 6 2021 11:11pm)
#8 - but not globally - just within the group

Ok OK I like that. That way we don't have to post our own prof it would show others and they could say their congratulations!!

Quote (FloppyWaffles @ Feb 6 2021 11:00pm)
vit adds to defence with that charm and reg armor they will be hitting 0'd all the way to 40 atleast

Is this who you're referring to?

https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=79825269&f=34

Quote (unknownX @ Feb 6 2021 11:08pm)
#4 - Auto Whistle plzzzzzzz

One of the biggest ones in my opinion!!!
Gold: 2,804.09
Trader: Trusted
Feb 6 2021 08:18pm
What if for whistleing you just have to hold “t” instead of tapping it? We still have to go the work just not as much?
Feb 6 2021 08:20pm
Quote (Juston @ Feb 6 2021 11:18pm)
What if for whistleing you just have to hold “t” instead of tapping it? We still have to go the work just not as much?

I'll take it. Auto whistle anyway we can get it.

Quote (Blackhearts @ Feb 6 2021 11:13pm)
auto whistle is the best suggestin here. though still get fingers hurt by all the clicking with mouse.

I mean there is auto dummy pilot which pilots the maze around. I'm sure an auto whistle thing wouldn't be too complicated and it would DEFINITELY help the community as a whole and activity within the game.

Gold: 8,791.43
Feb 6 2021 09:10pm
Quote (Bob888 @ Feb 7 2021 02:36pm)
Suggestions described in greater detail below. No need for other suggestions. Another thread can be done for that.

1 Accessory weapon- A secondary weapon would be added which cannot be used for attacking however it can buff your character.

2-Guardian, Alchemist, Samurai, Headhunter special abilities - Ninja, rogue, monk have TD detection. Maybe these other classes all the way up could do something slightly unique or useful.

3- Stat and Ability point Reallocation -This would be very useful for transitioning between solo and group climbs and make the game so much better and more dynamic. At the current state we have to choose to stat for solo or for group and we can't change once stated.

4- Auto Whisle- Spamming the T button for an hour or two or more can be painful and with a player base of 30+ year old adults we are starting to feel the effects of this on our hands, wrists and arms.

5- A new quest- It would be fun to have another quest to hunt down or look forward to.

6- Mana and life regen works in catacombs- These stats are almost never used and are pretty under powered in today's meta. Maybe having a halved version running in catacombs in comparison to regening while in town.

7- Vitality provides max health- Everyone has wanted this for a long time. Right now Vitality just gives physical damage reduction based on how it buffs your armor. It would be nice to see the vitality stat on gear give life again. It would be a commodity which people would choose over just enhanced effect and stats.

8- Global game announcements- Maybe every prof in any rank 10+ has a channel for all accomplishments announced. This could include maybe every 1 millionth monster kill on a char and every 50th masterquest or something like that.

9- Double potential Elemental mastery stat cap- Double the current elemental mastery cap on an item so if it's 28 right now for 55s make it 56 potentiality. This would make elemental mastery another commodity and implemented much more often in build and frankly have a much better purpose than what it's currently at.

Let me know what you think about these suggestions and don't forget to vote :) !!

#1: Not a fan on this one, but maybe for Alchemist only.

#2: Posted a suggestion or two similar to this. Maybe something like this (just posting random thought on it)
... Guardian (+25% Enhanced Effect to All heals) / Alchemist (+12.5% Enhanced Effect to All Cast & Heals) / Headhunter (+50% Prof gain [weapon/cast/heal]) ... remember... just a random idea, which people may think is OP.

#3: Is there a fee? Maybe an item like D2 reset stats... not sure on this, but I see the purpose of it.

#4: I am not a fan on "whistle", personally think this will just make it too easy to bot... not against the idea, just not a fan of it.

#5: As in Objective or a new Area other than catacomb? Would like to have the objectives % spawn increase. Would be a bit more fun.

#6: Not a fan... can not see the purpose of it quite honestly... I mean shrining is just faster, and with all the whistling, you level up faster, but hey, it isn't a major add, so why not.

#7: Something that we have suggested on before. Even if it is only +3 life per stat (from item) without character level increase, or someone can post more on this idea.

#8: Don't like the "Global" idea either, tired of /clear logs from all the MQ runs that constantly appear (MQ passes should be global, but not fails) ... Actually, it does take a little bit of time to get 11k prof points to reach Rank 11... so maybe it wouldn't be much of a hassle if it was global.

#9: Don't have an issue with this one. Minor add.

Could not vote for more than 1... so just commented on all and null voted. Wish you luck on this.

Quote (Bob888 @ Feb 7 2021 04:13pm)
I'm literally not a fan of you at all and I can't say anyone else. is. Thank you for your opinion.

NEXT!

Took you all of 3 minutes to quote and type your reply without reading; the comments weren't against your ideas. Walk around close minded, you will go far in life.

This post was edited by izParagonzi on Feb 6 2021 09:18pm
Feb 6 2021 09:13pm
Quote (izParagonzi @ Feb 7 2021 12:10am)
#1: Not a fan on this one, but maybe for Alchemist only.

#2: Posted a suggestion or two similar to this. Maybe something like this (just posting random thought on it)
... Guardian (+25% Enhanced Effect to All heals) / Alchemist (+12.5% Enhanced Effect to All Cast & Heals) / Headhunter (+50% Prof gain [weapon/cast/heal]) ... remember... just a random idea, which people may think is OP.

#3: Is there a fee? Maybe an item like D2 reset stats... not sure on this, but I see the purpose of it.

#4: I am not a fan on "whistle", personally think this will just make it too easy to bot... not against the idea, just not a fan of it.

#5: As in Objective or a new Area other than catacomb? Would like to have the objectives % spawn increase. Would be a bit more fun.

#6: Not a fan... can not see the purpose of it quite honestly... I mean shrining is just faster, and with all the whistling, you level up faster, but hey, it isn't a major add, so why not.

#7: Something that we have suggested on before. Even if it is only +3 life per stat (from item) without character level increase, or someone can post more on this idea.

#8: Don't like the "Global" idea either, tired of /clear logs from all the MQ runs that constantly appear (MQ passes should be global, but not fails) ... Actually, it does take a little bit of time to get 11k prof points to reach Rank 11... so maybe it wouldn't be much of a hassle if it was global.

#9: Don't have an issue with this one. Minor add.

Could not vote for more than 1... so just commented on all and null voted. Wish you luck on this.

I'm literally not a fan of you at all and I can't say anyone else. is. Thank you for your opinion.

NEXT!
Gold: 7,863.56
Feb 6 2021 10:27pm

Please note that you can change your settings in the chat log to:

1 = all logs -- where all the chat logs are piled together

2 - Messages - where only /msg or /r entries appear

3 - Group - where only in-group communication appears

4 - MQ - where all MQ reports (and only MQ reports) appear

Any non-selected reports appear to the bottom left of your slasher screen and fade out after a while.

By using the desired chat log setting, you will either see everything or only what you want to see.

I suggest the Group setting when slashing with your friends

Quote (izParagonzi @ Feb 6 2021 11:33pm)
Wow... of course I wouldn't know that, I solo,

Oh -- so may one draw a conclusion as to the apparent zero amount of friends you slash with??

This post was edited by Paparick on Feb 6 2021 10:42pm
Gold: 33,830.62
Feb 6 2021 11:08pm
#4--- Auto whistle

If its as fast as i can whistle, if not then nn it
Gold: 8,791.43
Feb 6 2021 11:16pm
Quote (Paparick @ Feb 7 2021 05:27pm)
^izParagonzi

Please note that you can change your settings in the chat log to:

1 = all logs -- where all the chat logs are piled together

2 - Messages - where only /msg or /r entries appear

3 - Group - where only in-group communication appears

4 - MQ - where all MQ reports (and only MQ reports) appear

Any non-selected reports appear to the bottom left of your slasher screen and fade out after a while.

By using the desired chat log setting, you will either see everything or only what you want to see.

I suggest the Group setting when slashing with your friends

Oh -- so may one draw a conclusion as to the apparent zero amount of friends you slash with??

Thanks for sharing something I already knew, but I don't have my "chat log" window constantly open, so when I toggle it to open/closed, the log automatically goes to ALL chats, even when I was on the Message tab and re-open it. But thanks for trying to help.

:D Just because I solo, doesn't mean I don't have a friend or more that slash:

Objectives Completed
Explore the Maze
A Pinch of Evil
Bits and Pieces
Hack the Horde
Stop the Seven Shamans

If you think I added that in, you can check for yourself on this character: https://forums.d2jsp.org/user.php?c=3&i=234344&p=449110
Gold: 168,579.78
Trader: Trusted
Feb 7 2021 12:44am
voted for auto-whistle

but i share james1984s concern about it being to slow and nobody would use it like the auto dummy for exploring; it needs to be as fast as whistling is nowadays

i like #9 as well; but therefore masteries need to be adapted to not effect the ee cap of each level. That is actually one of the things that i find the most annoying these days. Profs + masteries shouldn't cap an item. It is making heal mastery way less effective and people with high profs are not getting rewarded for their effort. There are also no unspawn mastery items, so there's also no risk of making that extremly overpowered.

This post was edited by Matthi on Feb 7 2021 12:49am
Go Back To Ladder Slasher Topic List
Prev12348Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll