d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo > Diablo 4 > D4 Discussion > D4 Needs Server Priorities From Wait To Create
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 21.00
Warn: 10%
Feb 5 2021 01:00am
ok so this game needs a wait to create system like they have in the deadend d2 right now and then they need to give ppl server priorities if u get one u can create immediately. if u dont have a server priority u just simply dont play the game idk if they are gonna do the retarded shit like they did on d3 :lol: but anyway you give server priorities to people that have old accounts and any newfag accounts you have to be stringent with them there should be a very thorough vetting process on an account created the same year that d4 came out lol so if u have a reputable bnet 2.0 account with alot of games attached then thats how u know thats a real player and not a fuckin alt created by a botfag to fuck up another promising rpg multiplayer title
Gold: 36.32
Feb 5 2021 01:52am
This man has a good idea. I agree about giving priority to vetted players for server allocation. Not in the same technical way you mentioned because this would discourage 'master gamers' who do not have a bnet2.0 from being interested or being able to fairly compete. How they could go about this is have a vetted system starting day 1 of game release. For example the accounts that are made first get priority and it goes from there. As accounts get banned for cheating they loose that 'ID' forever. Think of it as loosing a 4 or 5 digit steamID... couple this with a $60 game price and also couple it with my earlier trading suggestion I would say it would be an almost full proof way to limit cheating that would create a sense of fairness which in turn creates fun. Good suggestion.
Go Back To D4 Discussion Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll