d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Did Anyone Notice During Inauguration
Prev1234
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 155,987.20
Jan 21 2021 02:47pm
Oof the only thing worse than a bible thumper is a FAKE bible thumper. Trump was a horrible actor, let's see if Joe's any better.
Gold: 347.20
Jan 21 2021 02:50pm
Quote (thundercock @ Jan 20 2021 01:38pm)
That Joe Biden forced this country to pray? As a Catholic, I'm glad that atheists and Protestants are being put in their place. Get ready for a mandatory daily rosary!

I don't believe there's an invisible man in the sky doing miracles . All religion to me are made to divide people along with race wars and other difference 2021 brought (Pronouns n shit people fight over)

If there's a God, cool i don't really care because daily life on this planet is as bad with or without an invisible man in the sky.

People shouldn't be forced to believe in something they don't want to believe in.

Same reasons most Holidays are corporate Holidays made to bring huge income every X months of the year to keep a $ flow going all year round.

I'm atheist and don't really care if someone's a jew/muslim/catholic as long as he leave me alone with that garbage. I won't bother them with their conviction but don't annoy me with yours or don't force me to do something in honor of your god. Fuck that.

This post was edited by SunnyvaleTrailerPark on Jan 21 2021 02:52pm
Gold: 0.00
Jan 21 2021 04:52pm
Did anyone notice that Sonia Sotomayor mispronounced Kamala Harris' first name during the oath? Is that the Kraken we've been waiting for?
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1234
Add Reply New Topic New Poll